Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 14,348

Aqueous

@Twilight_Crow - First I have to clear up the fan fiction, Edgar Allan Poe's Collected Works, The Map of Time (I don't know yet), several Star Wars, INHERITANCE. Plus anything I forgot, not counting everything else I have to get through on my free time game wise, then Lord of the Rings. I'll look at yours later tonight or in the morning, as I'm going to finish Death Note Equstria off, which is good, I may need to hunt for the anime some other time. Prereader, nice word for it. I'll find everything I can but I'm going to try and be as careful as I can with the search as not to miss anything. I'll be kind about pointing them out, I feel guilty at pointing everything out I find, even if you want me to find it. I wish it was all I read, just the two types but no, I've read more. Shakespeare never lived up to the hype, I've done a number of strange stories I never want to speak of again and of course I bothered to read the first two Twilight Saga novels. Don't get me started on them I'd never get back on topic and I would have ended up typing up several 100 pages of a book complaining. As long as it's not gore filled (I can live with a little) or overly romantic (Looking at you Jane Eyre) I can read it.

As for what SquiggleTail is up to he talking about something he came across on his 3ds on fanfiction.net at 2am in the morning his time when he couldn't sleep. Apparently he encountered something strange that will drive everyone insane and we shall all know it's wrath. I guess a piece of fan fiction but got no response from him. I'm not worried though I have insanity already so it's not a threat to me.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

Part 5

"She was a beautiful Pegasus...
With a coat so black that not even the strongest sunlight could make it shine...
Her cutie mark was a silver knife, with a single drop of blood on the tip...
It was the only part of her body, besides her sparkling emerald green eyes and luscious blood red mane, that wasn't black...
She was walking...Alone
She was walking...towards me."

ToastyYogurt

KaiserGX wrote:

Woah woah woah woah woah wait! We aren't gonna kick this guy to the curve. If he wants to give the show a shot, we are always here for him. BUT I won't hear anything until he actually sees some eps.

Amen.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

the_shpydar

SquiggleTail wrote:

And F.Y.I
Thundercats suck. It sucked in the 80's, and it sucks today.

You are so tremendously wrong. But that's ok, to each their own
btw, "I don't like it" =/= "It sucks"

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Syrup

Part 6
"She approached me...
God, she was even more beautiful up close...
She opened her mouth, and with an angelic voice, said....
'hello im Alta and i have just come to this town for the first time.'
...Wait, what?
She must be foreign, which is why her grammar/english is so poor...
Suddenly, I opened my mouth to speak, but the words coming out were not my own...
'i see that, r u 1 of those emo ponies?', I said... But, I didn't mean to say that...
Wait... I can't speak. No matter how hard I try, I can't control this body.
It's almost as if I'm just seeing what this colt is seeing...
'yes i am and i hope these ponys dont hate me for that' replied Alta, with her horrible grammar...
'well i know a pony who u might become friends with!' said the body that I'm inside of, which also had horrible grammar...
And so, the colt started walking toward an unknown destination, Alta was following him...

What the hay is going on?"

Syrup

So, you guys maybe asking yourself: What's going on? What's ST talking about? Well, this is basically my fan fiction ABOUT a fan fiction. No, this is not a sequel to the fan fiction in question, it's more about how a guy (me.) has to endure the horrors of the original fan fiction, with no control over his own body.

Here's the intro/description:

I couldn't sleep... No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't close my eyes and drift off to dream land.
I tossed and I turned...
Until, finally, I gave up and turned on my 3DS.
I thought, 'Since it looks like I'm not going to sleep any time soon, I might as well read something online... Maybe some Pony Fan Fiction.'

Shortly, I opened up the 3DS Internet Browser, and headed over to FanFiction.net...
Unbeknownst to me, I was about to encounter something...so...strange, something that deserves the attention of everybody... And soon, everyone will know the wrath of this extraordinarily disturbing abomination, that makes even the sanest of men go mad...
Soon, they will ALL know its wrath...

soon.

"I woke up in a night sweat... again
It was that dream...
The one about the fan fiction."

"The dream...
it's so vivid...so real.
It's almost as if I'm there...
interacting with the characters...
Talking to them...
Talking...to her."

"In this dream...
I'm a colt...
A large muscular colt, with a light brown coat and an onyx black mane...
I'm taking a stroll through PonyVille...
When suddenly, I see her..."

"She was a beautiful Pegasus...
With a coat so black that not even the strongest sunlight could make it shine...
Her cutie mark was a silver knife, with a single drop of blood on the tip...
It was the only part of her body, besides her sparkling emerald green eyes and luscious blood red mane, that wasn't black...
She was walking...Alone
She was walking...towards me."

"She approached me...
God, she was even more beautiful up close...
She opened her mouth, and with an angelic voice, said....
'hello im Alta and i have just come to this town for the first time.'
...Wait, what?
She must be foreign, which is why her grammar/english is so poor...
Suddenly, I opened my mouth to speak, but the words coming out were not my own...
'i see that, r u 1 of those emo ponies?', I said... But, I didn't mean to say that...
Wait... I can't speak. No matter how hard I try, I can't control this body.
It's almost as if I'm just seeing what this colt is seeing...
'yes i am and i hope these ponys dont hate me for that' replied Alta, with her horrible grammar...
'well i know a pony who u might become friends with!' said the body that I'm inside of, which also had horrible grammar...
And so, the colt started walking toward an unknown destination, Alta was following him...

What the hay is going on?"

Edited on by Syrup

MasterGraveheart

Thundercats was decent, but I think it gets more praise than it deserves. I definately woudln't hold it as high as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, G.I. Joe, or even He-Man for that matter. It WAS definately better than Voltron, though. My opinion.

But right now, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is just pure fun from begining to end every episode and I gladly put it up against what was released from my golden day childhood. Even episodes that I don't like in comparison to others, (Call of the Cutie, Owl's Well That Ends Well, Fall Weather Friends) can make me smile, and that's saying something coming from me who can be a bit stubborn about what I like or don't like.

As for the DRM thing... yeah, that's pretty bad. But as long as I have indefinate playability of my purchases, I won't have any problems with them. I likes me my iPony, er, iPod ponies. ^^;

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail, thank you that clears things up. Interesting to see someone else able to be the characters in a story as they read. To bad your stuck though, being able to pick and choose who I see things from or even nopony if I'd rather just explore or watch as an observer only, is so liberating. I'll keep reading on as you post, your fan fiction of reading a fan fiction.

MF_MaxiMillion

The hell is this..?

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
W...

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@MaxiMillionG - A group of fans of a television series. It's quite well written and funny. we are all out of the target demographic to my knowledge and discuss it and anything related to it here. I'll post an episode if your interested, I can find the beginning or one of the later ones that tend to show off what the show is like better.

Edit: The title of the show is actually, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, the forum is named after the show's name in a different langue, I can't remember which one.

Edited on by Aqueous

Syrup

Sadly, I can not continue this fan fic inside a fan fic, a fanficception if you will, as the rest of the original fan fic gets pretty graphic.
But, hey, here's part 7!

"The colt stopped...
Hey, this place looks familiar... Wait, it's Sugarcube Corner!
Alta knocked on the door... you could hear some hooves clopping on the wooden floor of the building.
Suddenly, a Pink pony with black mascara and various scars of different sizes on her legs opened the door.
Is that... Pinkie Pie?
'helo pinky pi, dis is mah freind Alta, shu is nu in towne.' said the brown colt... God, somepony kill me...PLEASE
The pink pony looked at the Pegasus, and smiled...
'helo my name is pinky pie but most peopls call me just "pie"!' exclaimed the Pie, in a very enthusiastic voice... Even her grammar is terrible...
'wel, ill c u l8r pie!' said the colt... wait, were am I going? stay with the Pegasus you idiot!...
Is this guy really that idiotic? I need to find a way to get back over there! I tried my hardest, but, I simply couldn't control this body... I struggled, as I squeezed my eyes shut, concentrating on getting back there... when suddenly, I was staring into the pegasus emerald green eyes again... It looks like I'm now viewing the world through Pie's eyes now...
'aww its so nice to see another emo pony heer and not another of those s*** head that h8 emos for no reson!' proclaimed Alta, as Pie closed the door.
'there is still h8ers her,alta. cpome in side and i will tell u more!' said Pie, hopping towards her couch... 'One less lonely girl' by Justin Bieber was playing in the background... I truly am in hell.
Alta and Pie sat on a white couch, and proceeded to talk.
'there is still meny haters here but there is 5 ponys and a dragonthat live here that are emos 2', said pie
'kewl, wats there names?' asked Alta, with a puzzled look on her face... even when she speak like a dumba**, she's still beautiful
'they are nown as the "main emos" round here and there names are dash,sparkle,apple,flutter,rarity and spike!' exclaimed Pie, practically jumping out of the couch. What has happened to the mane 6?!?!
'kewl, i wana meet these ponys, but is there any sexy guyz with hot abs heer?', asked Alta... Ponies don't have abs...Ugghh
'well, thers is one single guy with super big abbs here that is single and super sexy and his name is "drake".' said Pie.
'Okay...' said Alta, with a very sad expression on her face. It's almost as if she just remembered something really sad.
Then, unexpectedly, she took out a switchblade, and proceeded to slash her legs. The blood started dripping on to the white couch.
'y did u do that?', asked Pie, with a very concerned look on her face... Why DID you do that? That's just creepy.
'ohh i just had a bad flash back!1', exclaimed Alta, the blood still dripping from her front hooves... Boy, that sure is a poor excuse. Seriously, you just ruined a perfectly good couch! Those blood stains will never, ever come out!
'oh i getz those all the time and i cut my self and drink my blod!', proclaimed Pie... as if that's something to be proud of.
'i have never tryed drinking my blood b4!', said Alta.
Alta put the wound up to her mouth, and started licking it (gross), and the wound was magically healed!
And so, the two ponies went off to find themselves some sexy colts, I guess...

Oh, boy."

Edited on by Syrup

Aqueous

@SquiggleTail - creepy, just creepy. If you want to keep going swapnote it or whatever it is you want to share. A good rant never hurts.

@MaxiMillionG, if your still around I got the first 2 episodes for you. It gets better as it goes but since your yet to respond these will at least introduce the characters, if you come back when I've left.
[youtube:9EmV-VvJNHU]
[youtube:W4MKkHGPuWE&feature=related]

Syrup

@Aqueous
The actual Fan Fic has HORRIBLE writing. Every word is misspelled. It's just an abomination. An insult to the english language, My Little Pony, and humanity. Clearly, the author of this fan fiction has a huge ego, since it's painfully obvious that the main character, Alta Hex Strife, or Alta for short, is based on herself. In later chapters, this because even more clearer, especially those disturbing scenes with Justin Bieber. Yes, JUSTIN BIEBER comes out. I might finish my fanficception and upload it somewhere else, since, most likely I could get banned for some of the disgusting things that happen later on.

Edited on by Syrup

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail I thought a large portion of Fan Fiction was a way for the writer to be a part of the Movie/Show/book that they adore. I haven't read many fan-fics, but that's just what I've taken from them.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Syrup

@Wildvine53 Trust me. This person is just stroking their own ego. Seriously, the very first paragraph is all about how beautiful this Alta is.Alta is basically her Mary Sue avatar into the world of MLP:FiM.
And, among other things, why would Justin Bieber find a HORSE attractive? WHY?!??!

Wildvine53

@SquiggleTail Really? That sounds so sad. Maybe she's planning a chapter where True Loves kiss turns her into a beautiful Princess? I guess that still doesn't explain why he was attracted to a horse in the first place.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.