General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 12,801 to 12,820 of 14,803

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,801. Posted:

@Aqueous
Whooops, haven't been following the RP too carefully, thought it was the station in Ponyville....

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,802. Posted:

@Rocko52 - No problem.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,803. Posted:

Discord lifted up his head, which displayed a plethora of bruises and skin swellings underneath his fur. Stars spun around his head, literally. His mind had gone erratic from the possible concussion of his face slamming into the pillar, as noted by a jingle he began singing.

"I'm a little pony! Clippity-clop, clippity-clop."
"Such a pretty pony! Clippity-clop, clippity-clop"
"I love to have my coat brush, underneath the old oak tree..."
"So jump and run, we'll have lots of fun, when you come and play with me."

His head flopped back onto the ground, where it laid there for a moment as he was left in a daze. He raised his crippled arms to his head and gave it a quick jerk, popping multiple neck bones back into place. He regained his mentality as he shook his head violently from side to side, resulting in the spinning stars to drop and shatter on the ground. Using his magic, his facial wounds had subsided back into his head. Squinting his eyes, he looked back at the trail of chaos that was caused by the two. "While I admit your tactics have a certain charm, Pinkie Pie, knocking myself senseless is not my idea of a fun time. It's more like.....suicide." Multiple bones popped and cracked as he got up and stretched his back and limbs. He held the back of his head as he was still dizzy form the experience. "There must be something 'normal' ponies do that doesn't involve hospitalization afterwards?"

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,804. Posted:

(So, should I have the pair show up, or just retconn my last post?)

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,805. Posted:

@Rocko52 - Well you could rewrite it to make more sense. Say have them coming on a train looking for those humans they were talking about in earlier posts. Though it is up to you. Of course @ToastyYogurt might have a clever idea knowing him if you want to wait for the RP master.

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,806. Posted:

@Aqueous
Gotcha

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

12,807. Posted:

@Rocko52 - Hope that helped

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,808. Posted:

@Aqueous
I believe it did.

AuthorMessage

ToastyYogurt

12,809. Posted:

@Rocko52: Looks like you last left Lyra and Bon Bon on a human hunt. You could maybe try to continue on with that idea alone (I should pull up a good mostly solo Derpy RP led by @MasterGraveHeart for an example of that role play style....), or eventually there could be a good opening for almost anypony to join in to the scenario (I might make Pinkie open one up soon. Maybe not soon soon, but, well.... we'll see). Keep in mind these are suggestions, if my rambling somehow gave you another idea, don't be afraid to go with that.

"What do ponies do that's normal? Well, come with me to Ponyville and I'll show you!" Without waiting for a reply, Pinkie grabs Dizzy's paw again and zooms over to the train station.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,810. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt I have decided to keep Morpheus as a pony. I'll find some way to jump in. It'll have to be a separate post, though.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,811. Posted:

*Realizing that nothing much was going on at the Ponyville Station, Lyra turns around.
"I swear that a human is around here somewhere!" Declared Lyra.
Bonbon facehoofed. "Lyra, do you even know what they look like?"
"Umm...well no...but I'll know one when I see one!"
"Can we please do something else? Please? We do this practically every day, and I always put up with it, but I kinda want to do something different for once."*

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,812. Posted:

@ToastyYogurt
I'd really like to try and join the main action ASAP. The thing is, although a solo RP might be fun, the point (at least IMO) of an RP is to interact with other players, so if goes on too long I dunno...

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,813. Posted:

Oh yeah, the Japanese dub happened.

This is their intro:

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,814. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Nice
(Just a tad curious, who's your avatar?)

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,815. Posted:

@Rocko52 Tiki from Fire Emblem: Awakening

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,816. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Gotcha, still need to get that...

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,817. Posted:

Since I'm joining the RP soon, I thought you would all love a clear reference of Morpheus (now witness the amazing evolution of my art style!!!! :P ):

Untitled

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

12,818. Posted:

@Ark_Sin
Dunno why but he vaguely reminds me of Les Miserables.

AuthorMessage

Discostew

12,819. Posted:

"Not again!" As his arm stretched once again by Pinkie's uncanny ability to travel at high velocity with no harm to herself, Discord quickly threw on a football helmet and jersey in preparation for a romp through yet another adventure of pain and suffering as he was dragged towards the train station.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

12,820. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@Ark_Sin
Dunno why but he vaguely reminds me of Les Miserables.

His costume (the hat especially) has some 18th-19th century military fashion inspiration to it. :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar