Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,481 to 10,500 of 14,348

Lunapplebloom

Cool @Braeburn. I must say you did an excellent job on that comic. I hope to see maybe more in the future.

@KaiserGX Maybe so, depending on if the sprites were custom made by the person who did the comic or if they were ripped off from somewhere else. But you are right.

And some Applebloom trying to become a sidekick.
Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Braeburn Great work on your comic! I really enjoyed it!

Look what arrived in the mail today! I was surprised to find this on my door step today.
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Aqueous

@Braeburn nice piece, defiantly was worth waiting for

@Wildvine - All ready? I thought it would take longer, looks very nice.

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Wildvine53

@Guardianking That's too bad, hopefully you can get one soon!

@Aqueous I was surprised myself, the usps tracker gave me a delivery date between 10/19 and 10/22, but I can't complain about a speedy delivery!

I didn't forget about the roleplay!

Back at Sweet Apple Acres, AppleJack was taking a break from her apple bucking duties to enjoy some refreshing lemonade. " Ah, that hits the spot! I better get back to work, these apples won't buck themselves." AppleJack starts heading back out to the orchards, hoping to finish up today's section before dark. Just a few steps out the door, and AppleJack sees a familiar pink pony heading her way. "I don't think it's anyone's birthday today, I wonder what Pinkie Pie is coming here for?"

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Braeburn

Thanks Applejacklove, Wildvine, And Aqueous.
@Wildvine That's great you got the special pony....lol

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

GuardianKing

@Morphtroid The face feels a little off, but that's pretty good. I'm assuming you did this pretty quickly, judging by the tone of your comment.

I just feel like you are an awesome user overall. The quirkiness of your comments is what really gets me. There's just a distinct flavor to them.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

I just went back to my club again (Where I Find MLP "fans" off and on), and what problem I encountered this time?

Not vore addicts, not obsessors over shippings, none of that.

THE STUPID BOYS SANG THE STUPID THEME SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Seriously, the main theme is my least favorite part of MLP. Add the 14 year olds singing their heads off, and it makes me want to break Luna's castle.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

StarBoy91

@Applejacklove - That Pinkie Pie comic was funny! I could easily picture her voice while reading it. I love her, she's one of my favorites (right up there with Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle, and a Rainbow dash)
It's like Rainbow Dash said in one episode:

That Mysterious Mare Do Well fan art is nicely done, and yet any time I see her I'm vaguely reminded of Darkwing Duck
Maybe it's the fedora and purple color scheme

That's a good fan comic you made there, Braeburn

To each their own

Discostew

So I had made myself a plate of food, and was about to take a bite when this small bug was flying around my head. I shooed it away, and it kept coming back, being interested in my plate. Several times I shooed it away, and it kept coming back. I got annoyed, so I picked up the plate, pulled it away, and grumbled....

"This is my food, and I'M GONNA EAT IT!"

It took me a few seconds to realize what transpired. Had a good chuckle from it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Braeburn

Thanks RetroBrony91.
I might do more comics over time.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Eel

@GuardianKing: Thanks again, about the drawing, yeah, I saw your comment and made it in about 10 minutes with paint.
Yeah, I really can't draw pony heads with paint, but somehow the body turned out better than I was expecting lol.
Drawing with curved lines is fun.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Lunapplebloom

@Wildvine53 Huzzah! Your Derpy has arrived, and she looks awesome! Now for me to wait till I get back to home in a months time to see her in person. Thanks for the pic.

@Braeburn Your Welcome.

@GuardianKing Huh... Well, I was thinking to myself, maybe I could draw that. Then I scrolled down and saw that @Morphtroid beat me to it. I may still try, but now I've been bested before I even began. XD

@Morphtroid Great job there. Better then I could have done anyhow, and in such a short time as well. Impressive. By the way, whatever happened with your brother and the whole pony bed sheet incident, or has it not happened yet.

@TheDreamingHawk Seriously?! again? Well I can't help but like the theme song now. I don't know, maybe it's because I've been brainwashed into liking it, but I find it kinda catchy now. Though people singing it over and over again would be very annoying. Sorry to hear that yet again there were people who annoyed you.

@RetroBrony91 Yep, very random indeed. Since you named your favorites, I'll just name mine while I'm at it. My top three are Applejack, Apple Bloom, and Rarity. And Darkwing Duck was awesome, and Mare Do Well does remind me of him with a little bit of Batman mixed in.

@Discostew lol that is pretty funny. I love it when an unexpected similar quote happens.

Ok, RP time! cracks fingers

Applebloom waved goodbye to both of her best friends, as she was leaving the clubhouse for the day. "See ya'll tomorrow!" She yelled with a smile. The Cutie Mark Crusaders had just finished working on one of their projects, a petting zoo. They had decided that they would try their hand at zoo keeping and see if it was there special talent. They had a couple of small enclosures made at the end of the day, now all they needed was some animals, but it was getting late so they decided to round up some critters for the finishing touches tomorrow. Applebloom was then wandering back to the Sweet Apple Acres and had just reached the final corner. When she rounded it, she saw Pinkie Pie bouncing up to the house. "I wonder what she's doin' here at this hour?"

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Working on an update. This one is kinda sad. D:

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Lunapplebloom

@DiscordedTeeJay Aww... Wait, is this for your Tumbler?

@Morphtroid Ok. Thanks for the update. And hopefully if he does bring White 2 back with him, he doesn't crush it in his hands or something from the shock.

I found the three different pony 3 packs with the special molded ponies from Target! I'll try to get a picture later of them. For now, have some Fluttershy's House.
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.