Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,461 to 10,480 of 14,348

StarBoy91

Man, I can't wait for Season 3! That preview video was really good; Pinkie still cracks me up!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Aqueous

Miss a week and everything goes nuts. Anyways, I missed the anniversary? Well I'll make sure I get the next one then.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

This thread had been pushed four pages back in the General Discussion board.

Don't let me catch you guys letting this happen again.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

This thread had been pushed four pages back in the General Discussion board.

Don't let me catch you guys letting this happen again.

There just wasn't anything to post!

IGOR!

Discostew

GuardianKing wrote:

Moving the Season 3 preview to a post without my depressive whining.

snip

As much as I'd like to watch and read Season 3 stuff, I told myself I would wait until the episodes actually air before digging in. It's more enjoyable for me that way.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Twilight_Crow

Happy weekend everypony!

Oh my, problems on the thread this week :/. Some people can get angry too easily.

@PlasticRevolver That comic was harsh man. Tumblr is just a blog, anyone can post whatever they want. There are tumblrs that answer with pure text. Some person decided to answer as a pony persona and use drawings and suddenly is a rule? Come on, is not an art site like DA.

Now if GuardianKing posts his pony generator comics there... oh my he did... ehem.... moving along.

@GuardianKing As I said, is ok to post whatever on your tumblr, but those comics doesn't belong on DA imo.
Honestly by now you should know that Revolver doesn't like your stuff and if his critisism is not helpful to you; let me give you an advise: don't answer to him, let it go. Personally, I have nothing against you. I'm glad your new project is doing well, and I actually think your writing is nice specially your descriptions, you just need to work on your pasing and flow. You always post nice stuff and you are polite, so no, I don't want you to go; but if you want to take a break go ahead.
If you want me to be honest though, there is one thing. I don't like when you post spoilers here, me, Aqueous and Aplejacklove, have ask you to put them on links instead of transcribing them, or posting the images here, but you've never cared and that does bother me.

Now to happy things:

@Wildvine Congratulations! That is so awesome. I)^3^(I

FoTW

Today on the ==Fic of The Week== some Sci Fi:
Arrow 18 Mission Logs: Lone Ranger by AdmiralTigerclaw
[On Fimfiction Adventure Incomplete Everyone]
The classified TOP SECRET logs of a space mission that ended with an alien first contact.
This autor knows his science and this is so well thougt that it feels real. The format is perfect, and the story behind it well written.
He's also writing Twilight's side of the story:Arrow 18 Mission Logs: Sparkle's Notes by AdmiralTigerclaw

And some princesses cuteness for tonight:
Untitled

Untitled

Happy belated 2 year Anniversary MLP:FiM!.
Thanks for the nice content, until next week .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

RPGShaymin

I'll need to go back and read what all the arguing is about. It seems fun.
I must post this.

Does anybody know of a good Mystery Ponyfic? (Other than the Ace Attorney crossover?)
...I don't have much to say until season 3 comes out.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Braeburn

It looks like some pony's could use the Magic of Friendship.
Hay Aqueous it's been awhile.
I don't like it that they are calling Derpy a special pony instead of Derpy.
I mean calling it a special pony makes it sound worse than actually calling it Derpy.

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Wildvine53

@DiscordedTeeJay You're welcome, the blog is really great, I'm looking forward to more!

@GuardianKing I'm not going to ask you to delete any posts, and I hope you feel better soon.

@BlueAce Nice to see you again, it's been a while

@Braeburn I completely agree with you, calling her special pony just sounds awful

Speaking of Derpy, click here for some Derpy fun!

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TheDreamingHawk

GuardianKing wrote:

@PlasticRevolver I can't believe someone on a forum about ponies, especially you, was able to make me cry. I don't expect an apology, or anything from you. I actually feel relieved of my tension. Go ahead, do it again. I really did need those tears. No, this is not sarcastic; I'm being dead serious. I needed that.

I am a fan-fic writer and I know what those things are.

When I first wrote, I used almost broken grammar and rushed every chapter. I got CC, and got very mad about it like you are.

But in the end I used what the tips they gave and now my grammar has improved. I'm not gonna share my FF.net profile due to content purposes, but still, take the advice whether you like it or not. The only thing that is NOT ok when they give you advice is when they say stuff like "YOU SUCK PONIES SHALL DIE ARGH IM A PIRATE" or give information that leads nowhere. Keep on trying!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Twilight_Crow

RPGShaymin wrote:

Does anybody know of a good Mystery Ponyfic? (Other than the Ace Attorney crossover?)
...I don't have much to say until season 3 comes out.

Oh, this is a work for... well me.

Mystery uh? That is a broad category. If you mean the kind of story that has a crime investigation going on, haven't found that many of those, let's see.

First of all, have you read this other PW:AA crossover?
Twilight Sparkle Mare Attorney - Justice For Everypony

Now, from the top of my head:
Forsaken Twilight is accused of crime she didn't commit. A mix of mystery and action. Starts weak, but the author has improved a lot.
Duel Nature Starts with a fight between Luna and Twilight. Now Twilight is Luna's bodyguard, and they must stop a group of wrong doers, before they awake an ancient evil power.
Death Note: Equestria Self explicatory. Lot's of murders to solve, or to cover for.
(All of these are incomplete.)

The Death of Princess Luna Well, you can guess what is the mystery in this one.
Maybe this: Synchronicity A short ghost story with a mystery to solve.

Hope any of these are of your liking.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Aqueous

@Braeburn - Far too long. Up for a game sometime?

@Twilight_Crow - Wait you posted two fics for this week? Then 5 more, 3 of which are new?! I'm never getting through the reading at this rate

AlbertoC

Uh. A lot going on... One point at a time:

1. I've been on a long, long hiatus, i have been pretty busy with school. Almost becoming insane. No mario kart, no drawing, no ponies... I really need a break, so... (moving to the next point)
2. I had no idea season 3 had been announced. November, huh? I only checked this thread, but as i'm pretty busy... Do we have an exact date? This series is the only i can watch and feel a kid again. Dream, imagine, you know. Forget the reality and go to a sweeter one for a second.
3. I have no idea what's going on between Squiggs and GK, and i'd rather not get involved in any way,
4. Welcome to the NL herd, few new people i saw posting. Feel free to discuss anything pony. Well, there is not much to discuss at the moment. Which brings me to the next point:
5. This is a personal opinion based on recent personal experiences and must be treated as such. It is not meant to be a truth. Once having stated this, i want to say that i have been watching this fanbase wane as of lately. It is no longer receiving the care it received before season two finished. There is less and less fanart. Some artists over at dA have finally moved on. I also agree with RPG-Shaymin. I hate repeating myself, but i have said before that the series lost this "little kids show" feeling i had from the first season, and i miss it. I hope it returns. It has been fun, i have meet new people and done new stuff, the community has accomplished pretty amazing stuff. </opinion>
6. I haven't played Mario Kart 7 in a good while, and finally stated playing KI:U a while ago. I may or may not buy it at some point, but i look forward to play with you guys... It's another thing i have missed.

I don't know if i missed something... That'd be all for now.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - Is that what it began to lose? Well we could bring the races back. The KIU just came back so I don't see why not both, I'll start setting times again if interest is there (I still need 10,000 coins) and would love to fight to be top of the community again. I would also need to know who's in due to time zones. As for the content, it might be the lack of new episodes, it took a toll here after all. Don't worry about being busy, most of us are now, which is unfortunate. Though you reminded me, it has been along time since I drew a pony... I should correct that soon. Maybe send something Pony to my DA while I'm at it or get around to that pile of names I let build up. I hope you get that break soon that you need as well.

GuardianKing

Salutations everyone! I have decided to come back.

Yes, I have been following this thread since I left, lurking about in the darkness.

@Twilight_Crow I'm not posting them all on Deviant Art; just the first few. Also, I get that a lot more than you think. Personally, I don't think my descriptions are anything too fascinating and engaging. I also tend to ramble on when I write first person, hence the pacing. Guess I'm just waiting for what comes ahead. I've taken note of your complaints as well. I'll try to link it, but I am also going to send a message to the NLife staff, asking if it would be possible to add Spoiler Banners to the forums, for those who care, and want one-click access (It's easier to establish security and trust that way, as linking may result in 404s, or other errors.) Thank you for your compliment though.

@AlbertoC Trust me, best stay away from us two.

@Wildvine53 Thank you.

@Braeburn I can assure you I have a plentiful amount stored within the confines of my 16 GB iPhone and 32 GB iPad.

@TheDreamingHawk Thank you for your words. I appreciate the advice, though I do wish I had some actual feedback as well.

@BlueAce127 Welcome back! We missed you! Yes, the wait is over! There's even a sneak peek already up on the MLP Facebook page.

@Everypony Next time you see me write ramble, or during any overly dramatic moment, just play this song in the background:

Nah, seriously, I'm not purposely trying to screw with you guys. Still, I do think it would be funny for that song to play during an actual dramatic moment.

Now then, for the good stuff:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Those are, of course, mine. I think I might as well post the MidWestria pictures I promised month ago.

Now then, moving on to another issue:

For those of you, if any, reading my fanfic, you'll know that the recent chapter unveiled some pretty extraordinary stuff. Currently, I'm facing three different outcomes:

1. Either I move onto the next Act.

2. I create a chapter called Memories: Celestia, which explains what Celestia feels about everything that has happened so far in my own Fanon.

3. I create another Interlude, this time titled "Interlude: Ascension," where I explain what I just introduced, which is the concept of Ascension. If any of you ask I shall then explain it.

Other than that, let's see... Oh! Dr. Whooves and Vote Luna shirt. I think I mentioned that before.

As for the "losing quality" thing going on; a little bit maybe, as I do find Season 1 generally more entertaining than Season 2. However, the way Season 3 is shaping up, I think we're on track for having a much more plot-based season, which I would absolutely love to see.

Oh that's right! I actually want to try drawing my OCs using Colors!3D or something, but Maverick and Disconnection's wings are gonna get the best of me. Don't even get me started on Lavender's mane and tail...

So, I guess that's all for now! Be seeing y'all around!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@DiscordedTeeJay It went back that far? Shoot! I'll do my best when I can. And another great bit of art for your Tumbler page you made there, and good idea on putting it in your signature.

@ToastyYogurt Sorry about not following up on that RP you wanted to start. Things have been a little hectic for me, and I must admit that I forgot. I'll try to get something to write hopefully tomorrow or near future.

@BlueAce127 Howdy, long time no see. Yes, the long drought is almost over now. Soon we shall have 2 forms of pony to enjoy, comics and the show that started it all.

@AlbertoC No problem. Pretty much everyone is a bit busy. And I do see what you mean about the fanbase waning a bit. I've noticed a drop in art and comics as well in the past few weeks. It all depends on how season 3 goes as far as where the fanbase goes from here. I'd personally would like to see it explode again once the next season starts, but even if it doesn't and it continues to wan, I'll still be enjoying the show regardless. There will just be less things to look at is all. And would indeed enjoy to have a race again sometime.

@GuardianKing Cool cards. I Recently went and got some of them myself a few days ago. There pretty nice.

@Twilight_Crow lol That's a pretty good comic find there. As for stories, putting into the read later pile.

@Wildvine53 Congratulations on the Derpy acquirement. I hope you enjoy her when she finally arrives. And cool link.

RetroBrony91 Me neither.

And as for my little contribution to content, have a comic with Sir Isaac Newton.
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.