Showing 1 to 20 of 26
1. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:20 BST
Some were wanting to see pics of my license plates on my car so I finally got around to snapping a pic. Sorry it took so long.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
2. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:23 BST
Corbie, you're dudeometer reading just went through the roof. That is sweet!
3. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:23 BST
Very Nice Mr C..
I have been meaning to make a topic along these lines for a few month as my number plate is R87 EVL which I like to think is a Resident Evil No. plate, not as impresive as yours but mine was a standard plate that came with the car, I just got lucky.
I will add a pic shortly
This is good
4. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:24 BST
That's really awesome, Corbie!
PSN ID : MrPink78
5. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:32 BST
lol, nice, Corbie
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
6. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:32 BST
Sweeeeet Duuuude..... Love it
What's this bit for again?
7. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 21:35 BST
Sweet license plate.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
8. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 22:41 BST
Are you going to add a pic Stevie?
9. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 22:45 BST
That is very cool Corbie! I'll keep a lookout for your 16-Bit awesomeness on my Texas roads!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
10. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 23:43 BST
Well if you ever see me, give me a honk.
11. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 23:44 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
12. Posted: Fri 25th Sep 2009 23:48 BST
...I sense an Autobot....IN DISGUISE!!!
13. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 04:47 BST
Anyone else got a gaming-related license plate?
14. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 05:39 BST
If I ever see you I'll honk 16 times
You are made of pure awesome right now.
15. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 05:40 BST
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
16. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 12:56 BST
Somebody once posted on my forum with a photo of his numberplate "PR05 0DY", which I thought was absolutely awesome. Sadly now I can't find the cached version and I don't think I saved it. Still, it goes without saying - best numberplate ever.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
17. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 13:45 BST
The picture you have all been waiting to see
Edited on Sat 26th September, 2009 @ 13:48 by Stevie
18. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 13:52 BST
That's very cool dude, especially as you acquired it purely by chance. You should splatter some red paint on it for the full effect.
19. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 14:45 BST
No, but do mine that read VENDETTA qualify?
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
20. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 18:50 BST
That's awesome Stevie. And sure Vendetta, that would qualify.
Edited on Sat 26th September, 2009 @ 18:51 by Corbs