Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 301 to 320 of 818

LzWinky

Why are you named after a lame Sega character?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Reala

Emeralds wrote:

Is it true you know all of our secrets, is this true?

Yes I do surprising what a discretely placed camera here and there will pick up, like that particular novel for example, yes Reala knows all about that novel your hiding.

Nukerprime64 wrote:

Name your greatest strength.

I'm pretty good at feigning honesty and integrity I like to think.

FonistofCruxis wrote:

What's your favourite weapon in gaming?

piko piko hammer
Untitled

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

Who is your favorite NL user besides staff and yourself?

oh I couldn't possibly pick just one sorry that's just too hard, I loathe you all in equal measure couldn't possibly pick a least hated which wont make my hunting you all down easy to say the least as I wont know where to start.

Lordlz wrote:

Why are you named after a lame Sega character?

To please and gain favour with the goddess prosody you heathen!!!

Karakato wrote:

Why are you not as awesome as Ristar?
I miss him

Reala is way more awesome than Ristar though I do kind of miss him and Wonderboy and Alex Kidd maybe we need to organise a missing characters search/campaign then we could have a where are they now feature, just hope they turn out like poor pacman he's a mess these days.

Thus concludes my time in the hot seat I hope it was as good for you as it was for me and that we all take something positive from the experience, now handing the hot seat over to the nemesis of jumpmad, saviour of walruses, sonylife star pupil and burner of all things nintendo related except maybe yoshi related, ladies, gentlemen and uncategorised a round of applause for the one the only Emeralds!!!

Edited on by Reala

Reala

LzWinky

YAY

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KarrotMan

How do you like your Walrues Ma'am? We serve them Baked, Sashimi, fried or better yet Canned:
Untitled
Also, You're an angel right, and if Walruses die they go to heaven. Why are you keeping them from reaching Nirvana Ems?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

bezerker99

Where do you keep all your Mario Kart 7 championship trophies???

(I, sadly, don't have any trophies - but that always makes it much easier to dust my mantle on the weekends.)

Reala

what is a good use for a lordjumpmad?

Reala

LzWinky

Which sounds better, DictatorJumpNoob or LoserJumpMad?

kribsylicious

what's the best thing about being an angel?
also, what's your favorite recipe with bacon?
could you cook it for my dinner today?

My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2578-3560-0869

LordJumpMad

Who let you back in?!
Didn't I locked you away >:[

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

What is your favorite color?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

BadKitty

@Kara I like my walruses alive, and why do i stop them from moving on, cause they ain't on my death list, there for a have the power and right to change reality,

@dragon 5877091622515151515161678888811110000000000099111877773444432616172324161711111998876590, and thats all of them so far today D:

@zerkie Well i like them in my boxes and them some out in the open that i can just grab and rub in peoples and LJM's face,

@Reala ... He's dead i banned him, but his lame reincarnation self is good for whipping, and torturing a nice slow painful torture >:]

@lz ... PrincessJumpPony,

@kirbs I can't reveal my secret Angel workings, but the wings are nice and taking peoples souls listening to them beg and plea "no no ahhh" ahem, and BaconCake is good, yes i can cook for you,

@CorporalPegasus From nicknames IRL, and i like Emeralds, who would not like i shiny green rock,

@Retro_on_theGo Hm yes i have, even dated him >.>

@LJM STFU and GTF back in my basment, you dare even step foot out of there /me grabs her electirc whip, oh and congrats on spelling everything correctly in your post,

@HeroOfWaffles I don't have a favorite color, which is prob why i've had so many hair colors,

@LTD neither.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

C-195

Walrus nurse eh? Ever healed Jamie from Mythbusters?

C-195

Reala

Where do babies come from nurse emmy?

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.