Showing 1 to 20 of 100
1. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:09 BST
Just curious, I'm 28. 10-28-80 Pre-born Halloween Baby.
'The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination.'~H.P.Lovecraft
2. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:36 BST
35. Been gaming for over 25 years now.My first 'game' was a handheld .. Galaxy Invader 1000.http://www.handheldmuseum.com/Gakken/Gakken-GalaxyInvader1000...
3. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:46 BST
31. My first system was the Atari 2600. I have enjoyed video games ever since.
The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926
4. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:47 BST
I'm also 28 - good to see that, so far, this place isn't full of young whipper-snappers. Well I am young, but it's when everyone on the internet seems to be around 14 that I get worried.
5. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:47 BST
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
6. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:48 BST
I'm 18. My first systems were the Sega Genesis,Super Nintendo,and the Nintendo 64.
Edited on Wed 13th May, 2009 @ 21:08 by Knux
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
7. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 20:48 BST
8. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 21:03 BST
I'm 23 and I grew up on NES until the N64 came out.
9. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 21:31 BST
Old Nintendofan from up north...
10. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:00 BST
I'm 15 first handheld was the original Gameboy when I was 5
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
11. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:12 BST
I am in my early 30's. I played Atari 2600 or an Intellivision 2 when I was 5 but, I didn't didn't play game console games again till early 1988. I picked out an Atari 2600 Jr. at the time due to price. I own a lot of systems for 21 years now as a result.
12. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:14 BST
I'm 28. Master System - Mega Drive - N64 - PS2 - Wii. I love gaming but generally go with the flow, I've never grown out out video games but at the same time the've never dominated my life. I love my Wii and don't care about it's detracters. That's me.
Edited on Wed 13th May, 2009 @ 22:15 by Luigi_La_Bouncy
13. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:18 BST
I'm 15, and my first game system/handheld was the gameboy, which I found in my outdoor recycling bin. Lucky me
Who Are You?
14. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:22 BST
I'm 24, Atari was my first video game
Nintendo Network ID: Felipeg | Twitter: Felipegir
15. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:24 BST
38. This is my 30th year of gaming. Here's hoping for 30 more.
Oh and my first game console was an Odyssey 400 Pong system my mother bought me at a garage sale. A little over a year later I go an Atari 2600 and the rest is history.
Edited on Wed 13th May, 2009 @ 22:26 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
16. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:31 BST
@Corbie: Well I've been playing games since I was 4
First video game system was Gameboy, refuse to give exact age cause it's the internet
17. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 22:42 BST
I'm 28 as well. I've been playing computer games for a long time, started either a commodore or tandy, maybe something earlier than that. I can't remember it all that clearly but it did have external storage on a tape drive. Use to load the games off of that. As far as consoles go I think NES was my first system.
18. Posted: Wed 13th May 2009 23:01 BST
I am 23 years young- Ghostbusters was the No.1 film when i was born, and a computer engineer from russia by the name of Alexey Leonidovich Pajitnov had just finished creating an game called Tetris.
Edited on Wed 13th May, 2009 @ 23:02 by Stevie
This is good
19. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 06:20 BST
18, SNES was the first system and one of my favorites for me.
20. Posted: Thu 14th May 2009 06:35 BST
@stevieToo bad mr. Pajitnov never saw a dime for it....btw, Im 18
Wii : 5234 3442 0233 53253DS: 2664-2106-1671I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)