Forums

Topic: Game Grumps General Discussion

Posts 121 to 140 of 224

Electricmastro

I like the use of facecam in this one.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

FriedSquid

I was really bored one day and made these. Though they are not even merely carbon copies of the originals, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:
Untitled
grump
Untitled
and not so grump

Untitled

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

kkslider5552000

the entire Castlevania and Strider series are good examples of what Game Grumps should be all the time

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Electricmastro

kkslider5552000 wrote:

the entire Castlevania and Strider series are good examples of what Game Grumps should be all the time

I notice that they seem to be especially funny when they do 2D games, if not, Super Nintendo ones like Kirby, Mega Man, Zelda, or Goof Troop.

Edited on by Electricmastro

CorporalPegasus

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the Castlevania series. You can hear they are having a great time.

IGOR!

Final-Starman

Could anybody point me to the nearest Cilerenda Castle?

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm getting kind of tired of this...

W-What did I just hear?! An opinion on the internet?! No way, I can't believe this! GET A LOAD OF THIS

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm getting kind of tired of this...

Ok then?

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I haven't made my "I'm not Jontron or Josh Peck" comment in this thread in a while..............just checking I suppose.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

I haven't made my "I'm not Jontron or Josh Peck" comment in this thread in a while..............just checking I suppose.

Untitled

Nintengirl

Okay, Drakkhen is my favorite video ever. Never have I laughed so hard.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Nintengirl wrote:

Okay, Drakkhen is my favorite video ever. Never have I laughed so hard.

This is why the Super Nintendo grumpthroughs are usually the funniest ones.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.