Forums

Topic: Game Grumps General Discussion

Posts 141 to 160 of 224

ThePirateCaptain

No matter how many times I try, I just can't get into their videos. I just find them a little too loud and obnoxious for my tastes.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Electricmastro

CapnPancakes wrote:

No matter how many times I try, I just can't get into their videos. I just find them a little too loud and obnoxious for my tastes.

Well there's always going to exist something that isn't liked by at least one person.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

ThePirateCaptain

Well they're so popular and i've tried to like them, but it's just not for me so I digress.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Electricmastro

CapnPancakes wrote:

Well they're so popular and i've tried to like them, but it's just not for me so I digress.

This bird has a better time of getting into things than you do.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Kaeobais

Bulby wrote:

Awesomes

Dude, liltommyj is the best. So good.

I love Game Grumps. I have Jon and Arin's exact sense of humor, so it's perfect for me. I've watched every episode multiple times XD

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Electricmastro

Even though Jon's birthday is today, i'm celebrating my cousin's birthday and not his.

Nintengirl

OHMYGOSH NEW EPISODE. IT'S A GUEST STAR EPISODE WITH GRANT KIRKHOPE AND IT'S 1 HOUR LONG.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

Electricmastro

Nintengirl wrote:

OHMYGOSH NEW EPISODE. IT'S A GUEST STAR EPISODE WITH GRANT KIRKHOPE AND IT'S 1 HOUR LONG.

AND HERE IT IS!

Geonjaha

Electricmastro wrote:

Even though Jon's birthday is today, i'm celebrating my cousin's birthday and not his.

Celebrating the birthday of a family member than a man you don't really know? Shame on you. Shame indeed. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Yosh

why put this here, they have nothing to do with the site or nintendo

Yosh

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter:

Electricmastro

yoshisaredragon wrote:

So you're saying everything else in General Discussion has something to do with the website and/or Nintendo?

Geonjaha

yoshisaredragon wrote:

This is the general discussion section of the forum. You can create a thread about anything other than Nintendo (so long as you follow the rules), assuming other people actually want to talk about it. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Electricmastro

Geonjaha wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Celebrating the birthday of a family member than a man you don't really know? Shame on you. Shame indeed. :3

Jon's still a big bundle of joy though. :3

SubBronze
Super special ultra guest Grant Kirkhope, music composer of many of Rare's classic N64 games!

WARNING, VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND BRITISHNESS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.