Topic: Game Grumps General Discussion

Showing 141 to 160 of 224

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

141. Posted:

Untitled

http://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/309481442319142912

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

142. Posted:

No matter how many times I try, I just can't get into their videos. I just find them a little too loud and obnoxious for my tastes.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

143. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

No matter how many times I try, I just can't get into their videos. I just find them a little too loud and obnoxious for my tastes.

Well there's always going to exist something that isn't liked by at least one person.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

144. Posted:

Well they're so popular and i've tried to like them, but it's just not for me so I digress.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

145. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Well they're so popular and i've tried to like them, but it's just not for me so I digress.

This bird has a better time of getting into things than you do.

Untitled
http://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/310912038262145025

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

146. Posted:

Awesomes

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

147. Posted:

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

148. Posted:

Today the Jon got an important call from his mother. It was funny how Jon is not serious about the situation.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

149. Posted:

This feels differently cool.

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

150. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Awesomes

Dude, liltommyj is the best. So good.

I love Game Grumps. I have Jon and Arin's exact sense of humor, so it's perfect for me. I've watched every episode multiple times XD

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

151. Posted:

Everyday I'm Grumpin'

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

152. Posted:

Even though Jon's birthday is today, i'm celebrating my cousin's birthday and not his. :P

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

153. Posted:

OHMYGOSH NEW EPISODE. IT'S A GUEST STAR EPISODE WITH GRANT KIRKHOPE AND IT'S 1 HOUR LONG.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

154. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

OHMYGOSH NEW EPISODE. IT'S A GUEST STAR EPISODE WITH GRANT KIRKHOPE AND IT'S 1 HOUR LONG.

AND HERE IT IS!

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

155. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Even though Jon's birthday is today, i'm celebrating my cousin's birthday and not his. :P

Celebrating the birthday of a family member than a man you don't really know? Shame on you. Shame indeed. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Yosh

156. Posted:

why put this here, they have nothing to do with the site or nintendo

Yosh

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3380-1583 | Nintendo Network ID: yoshisaredragons | Twitter: YoshTweetsThngs

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

157. Posted:

yoshisaredragon wrote:

So you're saying everything else in General Discussion has something to do with the website and/or Nintendo?

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

158. Posted:

yoshisaredragon wrote:

This is the general discussion section of the forum. You can create a thread about anything other than Nintendo (so long as you follow the rules), assuming other people actually want to talk about it. :3

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

159. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Celebrating the birthday of a family member than a man you don't really know? Shame on you. Shame indeed. :3

Jon's still a big bundle of joy though. :3

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

160. Posted:

Super special ultra guest Grant Kirkhope, music composer of many of Rare's classic N64 games!

WARNING, VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND BRITISHNESS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur