General Discussion Forum

Topic: Game Grumps General Discussion

Showing 1 to 20 of 224

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

1. Posted:

I just figured I would start this and see what would happen from here, GO!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

2. Posted:

People say I look like JonTron XD

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

3. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

People say I look like JonTron XD

Because JonTron has a rainbow flashing shirt?

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

4. Posted:

Real Talk? I'm wearing their Tenouttaten shirt right now.

Also the fact I didn't think to make this topic depresses me.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

5. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Real Talk? I'm wearing their Tenouttaten shirt right now.

Also the fact I didn't think to make this topic depresses me.

Just like the Pokemon General topic.

NSFW (The first of many.)

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

6. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

People say I look like JonTron XD

Because JonTron has a rainbow flashing shirt?

Well that, but mostly people say that I remind them of JonTron, it must be my randomness and humor that reminds me of him, and when I make the right face, they somehow see a resemblance, but more people say that I look like Josh Peck.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

7. Posted:

I love Game Grumps. Jontron is just so damn love able and funny! I give their channel tan outta tan! Their Sonic 06 play through right now is hilarious. I love da groomps.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

8. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

People say I look like JonTron XD

Because JonTron has a rainbow flashing shirt?

Well that, but mostly people say that I remind them of JonTron, it must be my randomness and humor that reminds me of him, and when I make the right face, they somehow see a resemblance, but more people say that I look like Josh Peck.

Funny that you should mention that...

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

9. Posted:

I love me some Game Grumps.
However, I love me some Sequelitis more.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

10. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

People say I look like JonTron XD

Because JonTron has a rainbow flashing shirt?

Well that, but mostly people say that I remind them of JonTron, it must be my randomness and humor that reminds me of him, and when I make the right face, they somehow see a resemblance, but more people say that I look like Josh Peck.

Funny that you should mention that...

Curse you Electromaster! I was just about to post that! Oh well. Another one then

It's incredible how well these two programs go together

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

11. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

I love me some Game Grumps.
However, I love me some Sequelitis more.

Only difference is that there's far more Game Grumps content though. :P

@Retro_on_theGo - Real talk, people always seem to spell my name wrong, the some of the most common being either "Electricmaestro" or "Electromastro". What's funnier is that I didn't start watching "A Certain Magical Index" until last month.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

12. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

People say I look like JonTron XD

Because JonTron has a rainbow flashing shirt?

Well that, but mostly people say that I remind them of JonTron, it must be my randomness and humor that reminds me of him, and when I make the right face, they somehow see a resemblance, but more people say that I look like Josh Peck.

Funny that you should mention that...

Untitled

MY FACE WHEN YOU SHOWED ME THAT VIDEO

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

13. Posted:

My favorite Game Grumps animated:







Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

14. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo YOU TOO!?!?!? HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

15. Posted:

Me & my Big Bro often behave like them when playing games together. I'm more like Jon often laughing and enjoying the game for what it is. And my brother is like Arin, getting furious so easily at the game, cussing like a sailor, while I try to cheer him up. XD

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

16. Posted:

Untitled

@SheldonRandoms - Did you actually just now take that picture? XD

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

17. Posted:

I'll put up a list of all my favortie Remixes later.

Gosh dang do I love the fanbase.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

18. Posted:

Game Grumps is often quite funny, but someone needs to tell Jon he is clueless about gaming. Egoraptor is usually either smart or self-aware enough to be worth listening to in terms of talking about gaming in any serious way but JonTron just doesn't.

Also, this is true about everyone except maybe Chuggaaconroy, but the favorite moments videos are the best part of Game Grumps.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

19. Posted:

@TysonOfTime

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Metroid Fusion, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV), and Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

20. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

@SheldonRandoms - Did you actually just now take that picture? XD

No, that was taken in school months ago (but i'm wearing the same jacket though) , so yeah, that's why people say I remind them of JonTron and Josh Peck................OPRAH!!!!!!!

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms