Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 761 to 780 of 6,522

Noire

@lz: There are many things I'm not telling you, naturally, things that would make you vomit, and I don't want people to be sick on my part.

Wait, did I forget to tell you guys that I actually am a girl and that this is all some sort of twisted scheme to do...something that I haven't figured out yet? That's why I haven't let the cat out of the bag. Well, until now. Man, now what am I going to do?

@The Luiginator, wherever he is: Did you pick up MPT yet? That looks sweet. Wish I had some extra moolah to pick that one up.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Being a biology major, not many things make me want to vomit. I cut off a rabbit's head for crying out loud

AHA!!! You DO secretly Karst more than Jenna!! I knew it all along.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BleachFan

lz2009 wrote:

I cut off a rabbit's head for crying out loud

Now THAT sounds like one of those "had to be there" moments!
And man, do I WISH I was there!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Noire

@lz: Ahhh, touché.

Crud biscuits, lz, how in the Nifelheim did you figure it out? Yes, secretly, my heart is really with my girl Karst. Goodness, she's a hottie. I get some sick pleasure whenever she kills somebody with her Death Scythe attack. Mmmmmmmm...You can down me anytime, baby.

I don't think you realize how hard it was to fake that entire last paragraph. I had to restrain myself to even attempt it.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Bleach: the rabbit was already dead, but preparing the skull was the best part! Just ask my roommates what it smelled like. That'll teach them for hating Nintendo.

@Phoenix: I think I'm gonna vomit now. Cereal and spaghetti do not go well together....JK!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BleachFan

@Phoenix: The sad thing is, I took that entire paragraph seriously...Just seems like something you of all people would say...

Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

BleachFan888 wrote:

@Phoenix: The sad thing is, I took that entire paragraph seriously...Just seems like something you of all people would say...

It does seem like something he would say

Noire

lol, lz, you cook like Professor Raine Sage. Just don't go out and make some sort of hot and spicy cake. I know you've played ToS, so I'm pretty sure you'll get that.

Ha, if I wasn't a Jenna fanboy, you'd hear no end to my Professor fanboyism. Yep, I'm a card-carrying member of the Professor Sage Fan Club, as well.

ASDFGHJKL

Picked up MPT. It's awesome! I can't write too much today. Usin my itouch

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lol, lz, you cook like Professor Raine Sage. Just don't go out and make some sort of hot and spicy cake. I know you've played ToS, so I'm pretty sure you'll get that.

Ha, if I wasn't a Jenna fanboy, you'd hear no end to my Professor fanboyism. Yep, I'm a card-carrying member of the Professor Sage Fan Club, as well.

I'll have you know I know how to boil noodles without burning them

Aren't you the ONLY member of that fan club?

BleachFan

No, I think he's just the chairman...

Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

@Bleach: That's right! The members are Phoenix, phoenix, and....phoenix?

@Gabe: What is MPT?!!

Noire

@Bleach and lz: It does sound like something I would say, I won't deny it. I love my video game girls way too much, honestly.

@Gabe: Sweet, it sounds awesome. Wish I had money, again. Ahh, so you're not going to be here to witness my interesting conversationary topics?

ASDFGHJKL

Later. Right now
I'm
Totally confused.
And MPT is Metroid Prime Trilogy.
O

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Bleh! Why not play Professor Layton?!! I like it so much so far. You all should get it!!!!

Noire

@lz: Good for you.

Yup, as of now, the fan club has one member, and that is me. Phoenix, founder, chairman, treasurer, secretary, president, emporer, I do it all by myself. Right now that's all I need, though I am hoping for some sort of fangirl to show up sometime and help me out. You don't realized how mad I was when it was mostly Sheena and that idiot Regal throughout the game. I was like "Bring on some more of the Professor!" Luckily we got a bit of Ruin Mode. No ToS game is complete without that!

Noire

Darn it, and I can't edit because of my stupid internet. I was talking about Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World at the end there. Hmm, I need to play that again sometime.

ASDFGHJKL

I do plan on getting Layton. How is it compared to the first one?

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan

Well, I'm outta here!
Gotta sleep well for a tennis match tomorrow!
G'night everyone!

Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.