Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 781 to 800 of 6,526

ASDFGHJKL

I do plan on getting Layton. How is it compared to the first one?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

So far the story is better. I'm only on the train now, though.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

What the heck? I got 50 coins for registering the game?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

You know, students here are required to take a foreign language. I choose Italian because Spanish is too common and French was a No Just No. I suck already, and it's only been three days. Give me English, my one true language love forever, any day of the week. Foreign languages just confuse the ever-loving heck out of me. Luckily, right after Italian, I have an English class to save me.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Im Mexican born and raised so Im going to test right out of foreign language

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Gabe would you do me a very tiny favor sir? if i sent you my games that i own my entire collection would you put them on the topic corbies stuff for me plz? i'll repay you ith a game of SSBB Its every game i own except my VC since that would take a very long time to send them all ^^"

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

I dont know what you mean Can you reword that for me kind sir, yall?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Gabe: Aww, I wish I could do that. I'm just completely awful at foreign languages, it being my worst subject, with mathematics second. I tried Japanese in high school and barely passed, and now I don't remember a darn thing. All right, that's not true, I still remember most of my hiragana and some basic phrases, but everything else is gone.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

I might still take a foreign language later on though

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

"To Faraway Times" from Chrono Trigger is the best ending song you'll ever hear from an RPG, or any vido game for that matter. Words can't describe how mindblowing it was to hear it the first time.

To each their own

StarBoy91

And as for foreign languages, I can talk in both English and Italian! Only a tiny bit of French.

To each their own

StarBoy91

E con le lingue, I so' parlare in Inglese e Italiano! Solo un po' di Francese.
[Translated]

To each their own

BleachFan

@PhoenixSage: I remember going up to my principle and saying "Anata wa minikui baba desu!" (You are an ugly old hag!)
as well as to the principle and saying "chissai ko suki desu ka?" (Do you like small children?)
Both of them nodded as if they understood what I was talking about!
Ahh...abusing knowledge is fun!
That, and my Japanese teacher is amazingly awesome!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Knux

I just bought Resident Evil Archives today. I had only played a little bit of the PS1 version, so I'm looking forward to playing it. Are any of you guys Kingdom Hearts series fans?
I'm a fan, the Kingdom Hearts series is one of the best video game series ever! Also, who is going to buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I'm going to!

Knux

BleachFan

Hecks yeahs, SuperSonic!
I have it pre-ordered and can't wait!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

I am in the mood to argue with fanboys about something. I will defend Nintendo until the very end.

grenworthshero

I think it's crazy how Nintendo Power is celebrating all things Sega now. If any of you were alive when the whole Sega-Nintendo rivalry was going on...there's NO WAY we could have seen this coming. Actually, in hindsight, the two companies are very alike in different ways.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

JTC-Pingas

GabeGreens wrote:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

Hey Gabe Greens. Will you add my Wii Number? I have Wii Speak!

DO you REALLY want to hear my voice?

YES! I want to hear your voice!

JTC-Pingas

Tails

i know the whole war i lived through it i had a genesis and cousin had SNES he bragged about mario kart mario all stars super mario world all those i was like oh well i got sonic the hedgehog he's like ya and? well i failed that one xD

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.