Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 741 to 760 of 6,526

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: True, a double-triple post would have been bad. Also, Final Fantasy IV is pretty good, so I wouldn't say all FF is for chumps.

@Tails: I love Bohemian Rhapsody. It's also one of the few I actually know most of the words to. Whenever I hear Killer Queen, I just hum until "She's dynamite with a laser beam!" I always say that line.

okay thats it we have to be buddies hit me up with eithier your email wii number or all of the above whenever you wanna talk to me r hangout when your not on NL please do my # for wii is in my sig

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Don't the Wii console FC's have 16 numbers?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: You would tell me not to joke about FF and then tell a joke yourself. That's not good leadership right there, professor. Hey, we should teach a college-level class on Golden Sun. I've always wanted to be called professor. Also, yes, you can say FF7 is for chumps. That reminds me, we need some Golden Sun fangirls on the site. I call any girl that shows up with a Jenna avatar!

Also, this is how I read the second part of your post:

lz2009 wrote:

Yay Bohemian Rhapsody! It would be good if EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA memorized the words and sang it every five minutes. It is incredibly catchy!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@PhoenixSage: Figures you would misread posts I like the song, but it gets old after hearing it so many times. Oh well, that just shows that it's a great song

Professor, eh? Golden Sun 101: Why you should love this game (or we will chop off your limbs until you do). I think that title will work

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Fixed my Code ^^"

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Tails: Will do, either when I fix my internet or get on a better connection. Right now your email address shows up as a bunch of garbage characters because of the Trojan I just contracted on my computer. I'd give you my Wii code, but atm I have no internet connection, so it'd be rather worthless. However, so I don't forget, here it is: 1579-5396-3430-2809. I'll write yours down quick.

@lz: You know me, my two best forum skills are thread derailment and post misreading. On a different note, I can see my tentative class schedule:

Golden Sun 123: Introduction to Jenna Fanboyism
Golden Sun 223: Basic Jenna Fanboyism
Golden Sun 323: Intermediate Jenna Fanboyism
Golden Sun 423: Advanced Jenna Fanboyism

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

awesome i got yours on my wii right now ^^ also what other games do you like besides golden sun any Wario Ware Games or Yoshi almost begs to hear you say Yoshi Rawks

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Why Jenna fanboyism? Is she really that great? Maybe, she's my second or third favorite character because of her role as damsel in distress in the first game and hothead in the second.

Tails

anyone wanna play mario kart?

Noire

@Tails: Yoshi does indeed rock; he's my favorite Mario character of all time. Super Mario World is my favorite Mario game ever, and one reason is because of Yoshi's introduction. I love that green dinorsaur! Still holding out hope that Yoshi's Island gets released one of these days.

Some of my favorite non-GS games are Super Mario, Mega Man, Chrono Trigger, Tales of, Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog (especially 2D), Shining Force, Donkey Kong Country, Punch-Out!!, F-Zero, Street Fighter II, Final Fantasy IV, and Sin and Punishment. There's more, but these are the ones that came to mind.

@lz: Yes, she really is that great. She's a goddess among us mere mortals, who are not fit to lick the dirt off her feet. Queen of the element of fire, both beautiful and dangerous at the same time. A passionate hothead with a mouth she doesn't mind berating people with. Not to mention her story is a sad one, and I'm a sucker for the girls who've had a rough life. Is she a tad unbalanced? Yes, but I like 'em a little bit crazy. Also, there's the fact that I'm a fanboy, so there's a lot of irrational love in my heart for her as well. She can do anything at all; she can be a fighter, a mage, a healer, or all three. She is the best, no question in my mind, and she deserves a game dedicated solely to her. I mean, Camelot thought she was important enough to have a starring role in both games, with her own unique battle theme in the second.

LzWinky

@Sage: And here I thought Ivan was the best for being such a swell guy!

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: Yoshi does indeed rock; he's my favorite Mario character of all time. Super Mario World is my favorite Mario game ever, and one reason is because of Yoshi's introduction. I love that green dinorsaur! Still holding out hope that Yoshi's Island gets released one of these days.

Some of my favorite non-GS games are Super Mario, Mega Man, Chrono Trigger, Tales of, Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog (especially 2D), Shining Force, Donkey Kong Country, Punch-Out!!, F-Zero, Street Fighter II, Final Fantasy IV, and Sin and Punishment. There's more, but these are the ones that came to mind.

@lz: Yes, she really is that great. She's a goddess among us mere mortals, who are not fit to lick the dirt off her feet. Queen of the element of fire, both beautiful and dangerous at the same time. A passionate hothead with a mouth she doesn't mind berating people with. Not to mention her story is a sad one, and I'm a sucker for the girls who've had a rough life. Is she a tad unbalanced? Yes, but I like 'em a little bit crazy. Also, there's the fact that I'm a fanboy, so there's a lot of irrational love in my heart for her as well. She can do anything at all; she can be a fighter, a mage, a healer, or all three. She is the best, no question in my mind, and she deserves a game dedicated solely to her. I mean, Camelot thought she was important enough to have a starring role in both games, with her own unique battle theme in the second.

yay then you would really like my Yoshi Plushes in my myspace account you should see them well you should see all my plushies http://www.myspace.com/tehdisturbed1 but anyway why don't you have your picture of her wasn't the one in red the one you guys are talking about you should put that picture back on there :3 i think shes very pretty

Noire

@lz: Blah blah blah, swell guy, pshaw!

@Tails: I'll be sure to check them out, Tails. Right now that's impossible, but hopefully soon I'll be 100% full power. And yes, we're talking about the girl from my old avatar. I switched it up because people were thinking I was a girl because of my avatar. Not a day goes by where I don't want to change it back. Sometime in the new future I may just give up and make her my avatar again.

ASDFGHJKL

Hey yall! Whassup! Me be getting MPT today! (yall)

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Blah blah blah, swell guy, pshaw!

@Tails: I'll be sure to check them out, Tails. Right now that's impossible, but hopefully soon I'll be 100% full power. And yes, we're talking about the girl from my old avatar. I switched it up because people were thinking I was a girl because of my avatar. Not a day goes by where I don't want to change it back. Sometime in the new future I may just give up and make her my avatar again.

Is there something you're not telling us, Phoenix?

BleachFan

@lz: I think it's one of those things where you "had to be there"... If I knew what forum the whole confusion happened on, I would link it, but...

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

LzWinky

BleachFan888 wrote:

@lz: I think it's one of those things where you "had to be" there... If I knew what forum the whole confusion happened on, Iwould link it, but...

What? The whole "Phoenix is a girl for using a Jenna avatar because he worships her a little too much. What a fanboy!"? If that's it, then I was there. I joined the forums around that time

LzWinky

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

wow you guys dominate this topic.

With a little more power, we can dominate the internet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.