Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,641 to 5,660 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Great, that amounts the suspects to every non-Avatar user at NL. This's gonna be hard... I don't even have the gall to hit the report button because I have no idea what there is worthy to report.
I'm too overwhelmed!!!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

{Lacrymus Ninjitsu}
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!! [Screen turns blue, gigantic teardrops fall from the heavens and fill the room with water, and PS3 Fanboys drowns in tears]

That felt much better!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

warioswoods

Gabe, I've an idea for a different way to handle the karaoke thing. Hit up the chat if you're around.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

StarBoy91

My secret weapon happens to be my Lacrymus Ninjitsu. Take heed, beware...................

To each their own

StarBoy91

Yea. It is going slow. Still, we can't have everything to always move at a fast rate. There's also got to be a time to slow down some.
[Pulls out shuriken and turns around] "Who's there? PS3 Fanboys? I've got shurikens, and I have no idea how to use them!!!*
My avatar seems well liked by others.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

@RK - It's this one girl who appears from Pokemon and licks her ice cream cone. Her name is ... Candy, I think (please don't yell at me if I guessed wrong).

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

@RK - It's this one girl who appears from Pokemon and licks her ice cream cone. Her name is ... Candy, I think (please don't yell at me if I guessed wrong).

CYNTHIA!!!!

BL_Donth

StarBoy91 wrote:

RAWR!

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

Sorry I guessed wrong. I just forgot her name, that's all.

To each their own

BL_Donth

StarBoy91 wrote:

Sorry I guessed wrong. I just forgot her name, that's all.

...meow. (apology accepted)

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

ryanknight717 wrote:

i see teh starboy has changed his avatar once again

And teh ryanknight has changed it as well. Nice!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

JayArr

@starboy - You're a moe. fan? As in the band?

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.