Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,621 to 5,640 of 6,522

Knux

Tails86 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Since I no longer see Adam's awesome thread, I have to come back home to keep my awesome picture alive. So here it is:

Untitled

I would so buy this game.

I'm sorry, but not even Jenna cannot compete against the awesome Aqua in the upcoming game Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Not only is she hot, but she is a keyblade warrior!

Untitled

Its Aqua and Sonic where were you? i tried sending you a message you never returned it back to me or anything whats up are you upset with me what did i do?

No, I wasn't even upset at you Tails86. I was eating when you sent that message, and I was not able to read it until 30 minutes after you sent it. I got on Wii Speak, but I did not see you on there. So, I sent you a message telling you I would be online for the rest of the night. I guess that message did not go through, but I thought it was sent sucessfully. I was on Wii Speak talking to J-man until 11:00 P.M. CSTm and then I got off Wii Speak after that. I have not been on Wii Speak much because I have been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and I have just been playing a lot of games. Plus I'm getting over a cold I had on Sunday. It is a lot better, but I did not feel like doing much until this evening. So no, I'm not upset at you. I'm not going to be able to get online tonight. But, I can get online tomorrow.

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

You know its high quality when its Fisher Price!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I have no idea if anyone is around, as I'm staying away from the computer as much as possible today, but I had to get in just to show you what I wasted last night on:

Untitled

GOLDEN SUN NES

That...would be like the coolest game evar, and I'm not kidding. An 8-bit version would be so sweet. If I had the skills I'd do a hack, but I don't, so instead I have to get by just on this.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Hello, everyone. How's everyone doing? Nice 8-bitness there, Jenna,...er, I mean, Phoenix. :I)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

I think I'm starting to feel a little resentful for having posted my "Toy Story (SNES)" thread in the Retro section. Someone thought I was making a review, and I was not.

To each their own

StarBoy91

Thanks, cheetah. But I feel the fact that it was very long gave some users (ahem briunj04 ahem) the impression that I was writing a review. Maybe I shouldn't have added the score at the bottom.

To each their own

StarBoy91

I'll do that next time. I too remember seeing the trailer on the VHS tape when I was little, and when I actually got to the "Really Inside the Claw Machine" stage (Doom-lookalike) for the first time as they have shown it, I was like, "Oh, my God!!! I can't believe it!!! I actually made it that far!" I also made it to the "Roller Bob" stage with the same reaction, but my God, can that stage be brutal at times. I still find the game decent, and worth the challenge.

EDIT: I also played the PC and Game Boy Pocket versions of the game, and beat them, but they're barebones adaptations compared to the SNES game, imo

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

StarBoy91

Life's great, Zen! Yours?

To each their own

StarBoy91

Glad you liked it. I still need 10 more points. How far have you gotten, Zen? ...or have you finished it already?

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.