Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,661 to 5,680 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Actually, as in the Starfy character, Moe fan. What band are you referring to, JR, out of curiosity?

To each their own

JayArr

moe.

They're my favorite band.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

StarBoy91

Oh, okay. I had no idea there was a band called Moe.

To each their own

JayArr

You should all check them out!

I recommend the song - 32 Things.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

StarBoy91

Sweet dreams, guys. I'll turn in for the night, see y'all tomorrow.
[Spits out smoke bomb]
I'll be sleeping under the stars on a tree branch [not really, but I'm just trying to fit in with my avy].

Good night.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Bye SB.

I just lost to the BIS boss. Epic battle. Awesome song.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Alright, let's start this train back up again.
Hello, everyone, how's it going?
You know I never say Genesis instead of MegaDrive, despite the fact that they are one and the same? Because MD was the original title of the console, and for legal reasons was called Genesis for North Americans. Some might have the first part of the Bible in mind with a title such as that. Also, MegaDrive sounds better a title to me than Genesis. In my very humble opinion, that is.

To each their own

StarBoy91

No wonder Gabe's thread is slowing down. Because it's huge and forgotten, almost. Sad.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

YAY!! Finished BIS!!!!!!
Now to 100% it!

ASDFGHJKL

cheetahman91

Congrats Gabe! I have yet to get that game...

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

StarBoy91

I just realized: making threads that are interesting is very hard. There are few that I made which for some reason got no replies at all. It's also hard because I want it to be entertaining, and not boring. I can't understand why I find it so hard, and I have thousands of things to say.

To each their own

StarBoy91

@anyone - you can just disregard comment 5737. I was just mumbling on about my worries. I'm a worrisome boy who needs to worry less. Maybe someday someone might counsel me on how to control my worries (?). I worry too much.

Good night, friends! [spits out smoke bomb, and disappears into the mists]

To each their own

StarBoy91

Hi y'all. Young blue eyes (or brown eyes, in real life) here.
How's everyone?

To each their own

Bassman_Q

@ ryanknight717- I beat the game, yea, and thankfully, the final boss doesn't take as long as the final boss from PiT or SS. And plus, there's quite a bit to do after you beat the game (such as leveling up your characters to level 40 and rebeating the boss cough). I think Inside Story is the best handheld game I've played! WOO

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.