Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 6,522

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

But parrot hates Candy Land. He ate ALL of the candy and got fatter than his usual self!!

How can you hate Candy Land?! It's the best game ever!

Fine, we can play my Nintendo Collector's Edition of Monopoly!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Monopoly WOULD sound good, but it takes a LONG time....let alone with only two people playing.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Monopoly WOULD sound good, but it takes a LONG time....let alone with only two people playing.

Hmm, where did everyone go? They all left us alone in this thread. They should know by now that it's not a good idea to leave lz and Phoenix alone in a thread. You never know what damage we'll do!

Well, I guess they can be sure I'm never going to die an epicly heartbreaking death in your arms, lz.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Actually Phoenix it's starting to get late here, and parrot's starting to threaten me. That's okay, I know his weakness!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Oh please, you live in the same time zone as I do. It's only 11:30.

And the parrot turned on you? Teeheehee, that's funny...

LzWinky

He always tries, but that little clear plastic thingy says otherwise

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

He always tries, but that little clear plastic thingy says otherwise

You're going to murder the parrot? No, lz, don't kill the parrot, he's so cuuuuuuute...

LzWinky

He will experience what the dollar will hopefully experience sometime in the future....DEFLATION!!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

He will experience what the dollar will hopefully experience sometime in the future....DEFLATION!!!!

Nooooooooooo...! Not the parrot! He...he was your friend, lz! How can you be so...so heartless? Would you so carelessly toss your friends away when you're done with them?

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

What? I can pump him up whenever i want. He can't die...unless.....nevermind.

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What? I can pump him up whenever i want. He can't die...unless.....nevermind.

Oh. Okay. That's not so bad then...I guess. But don't you think it would be a cold existence, not being filled with life? I do...I don't ever want to be deflated...

I hope that sounded deep, btw...

LzWinky

@Phoenix: He still has some life in him.. And i think you're safe....I think

Noire

Well, don't snuff it out all the way, 'k? And I hope I'm safe from deflation...such a horrid way to die...so full of life...and then suddenly, you're not...

LzWinky

His little feet still have life in them!

Or...air?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

His little feet still have life in them!

Or...air?

Aww...his widdle feet?

Air is life to those poor birds. You should know that, lz, your supposed to be the master of it!

LzWinky

Yep, his widdle feet.

Yep, I am. Why do you think I have the parrot in the first place?

Noire

In honor of parrots with air in their widdle feet, we shoud sing this!

Those geese are ****ed, those geese are made in America, made in America!

I love Auto-Tune the News.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I'm here!.....In America!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Hello, everybody! Did someone say Monopoly before??? I LOVE Monopoly, the board game. It's so fun!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.