Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 6,522

Noire

Oh jeez, Zenman, I love the YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS meme.

PYLONS, PYLONS, PYLONS, PYLONS, PYLONS, PYLONS

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Zenman wrote:

we can never have enough pylons

Trudat, and because of that, Zenman...

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Instrumentals FTW!!!!! Alan Menken FTW!!!!!!!!!
[youtube:9U_AnviMfHk]

Old Disney FTW!!!!!

To each their own

Noire

Before I can watch that, StarBoy, YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

Oh jeez, when I get going with a meme, I can't help myself...

StarBoy91

I just watched the video Zenman brought up, and I thought it was funny (a bit), and catchy.
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

To each their own

Noire

That's right, StarBoy, give up your inhabitions and let the meme wash over you and take hold of your soul!

Noire

I thought it went unstated, but yeah, StarBoy will have to CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

ASDFGHJKL

I got a perfect score on a major Science test, YAY!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I got a perfect score on a major Science test, YAY!

Awesome job, Luiginator! Hah, I feel that this is a day just to celebrate. Wouldn't you agree? Such a great day...

StarBoy91

Congratulations, Gabe. Let's celebrate:
[youtube:kB_l4AdtJds]

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks!
[youtube:RScTtGKiDIQ]

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Haha, Gabe's taking science!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

I don't think it's so bad. The last time I had science was two years ago, in chemistry.

To each their own

LzWinky

The last time I took a science class was...........today?

@Gabe: Wanna take my Cell and Molecular Biology class to see how well you would do?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.