Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 6,522

Noire

Why would I ever want to say I hate the parrot? It's a parrot. How can you hate a parrot?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Because he's stuffed!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Because he's stuffed!!

Yeah? I still don't hate him. I don't judge parrots based on qualities like that. I judge them on other factors. Like whether or not they want to kill me. I then act accordingly.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Not judge the parrot? He's so creepy looking, like he's going to axe-murder you at any time. Does that not scare you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

Nope. I'm not phased by that.

LzWinky

He's stuffed with AIR!!!! Does that not strike fear into your lungs?

Noire

No. I breath air. Why would that strike fear into my lungs? Air is good for them.

LzWinky

Of course air is good for them, silly. Otherwise they wouldn't be stuffed.

Noire

I meant air is good for my lungs, silly, but that works too.

LzWinky

Parrot will suffocate you now! Your fate is sealed!

Noire

Nu-uh, it says I get to be killed by whoever I prefer. I want to die in your arms, lz.

LzWinky

My arms? Ewww....why not at my feet?

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

My arms? Ewww....why not at my feet?

No, in your arms, otherwise no deal. C'mon, let a poor androgynous half-phoenix have his final wish.

LzWinky

Your final wish? Ha! Don't make me laugh! Silly firebird..you're made of fire...and I.....kinda don't like fire....so NO!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Your final wish? Ha! Don't make me laugh! Silly firebird..you're made of fire...and I.....kinda don't like fire....so NO!!!

Then your parrot must DIE! Mwahahahaha...

LzWinky

That's it! Get him, parrot! I think he wants to play a game of darts, mwehehehehehehe!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

That's it! Get him, parrot! I think he wants to play a game of darts, mwehehehehehehe!

Ummm...darts? No, not really. Can't we play another game?

LzWinky

But the parrot likes darts! It's his favorite method of kill....I mean, favorite game!! Why do you hate darts? It's a fun game, especially when you miss!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

But the parrot likes darts! It's his favorite method of kill....I mean, favorite game!! Why do you hate darts? It's a fun game, especially when you miss!

Naw, I wanna play Candy Land! I think parrots would like Candy Land too. There's candy! Who doesn't love candy?

LzWinky

But parrot hates Candy Land. He ate ALL of the candy and got fatter than his usual self!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.