Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 6,522

Noire

I know my Japanese pronunciations, thanks! I didn't completely waste those two years of Japanese.

Where's Tails? More specifically, where's Momohime? That's who I really want. Get over here, girl!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

More specifically, where's Momohime? That's who I really want. Get over here, girl!

Continues watching PhoenixSage and Momohime in anticipation of.........exchanging information!!!

StarBoy91

( @irken004 )
[Eavesdropper, huh??]

Raise your hand if you wish to change the subject. Don't raise your hand if you wish to keep the subject. I don't care, it's getting crazy anyway.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Japanese pronounciations are like Spanish ones! YAY FOR SWIFFER!

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

Do you have a dirty floor?

Or the shelves TV and maybe more?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Noire

I'm not raising my hand until Momohime gets here! Why else would I stuff myself with those 12 hamburgers? It's not helping my digestion at all...

I keep wanting to do a joke but it's probably too inapropriate for the site...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

My floor is not dirty BECAUSE of Swiffer. Yay!!
[youtube:syIFaeeDiQI]

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

I'm not raising my hand until Momohime gets here! Why else would I stuff myself with those 12 hamburgers? It's not helping my digestion at all...

I keep wanting to do a joke but it's probably too inapropriate for the site...

I suggest you eat one of Fawful's special mushrooms. They did wonders for Bowser!

StarBoy91

Is the joke one that everyone or almost everyone will get, Phoenix? I've a good sense of humor too, I think.

To each their own

Noire

She's still not here, huh? I see what you did, Tails! You wanted to make me sick on hamburgers! Grrrrr...

It involves me, Momohime, and a camera, fyi, MetalMario...

StarBoy91

By camera, you mean irke-----, I mean Soundwave, right? jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

By camera, you mean irke-----, I mean Soundwave, right? jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

Kidding. Yeah. Riiiiight

I'm ready when you are Phoenix. We can always replace Momohime.

Edited on by irken004

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

OH. Perhaps you shouldn't say the joke.

Yes indeed, that's exactly what I thought. It's probably better left unsaid, even if you can pretty much glean all meaning from thosed three words.

@irken: We could replace her, of course you're right...Naw, let's call the thing off. I think it's too soon for NL anyways...

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.