Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 6,526

StarBoy91

Have you, Phoenix? I already had an extra one, just in case! But good job on your effort anyway.

To each their own

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Have you, Phoenix? I already had an extra one, just in case! But good job on your effort anyway.

I remember eating something. Oh well, forget about it. Whatever I consumed had the taste of deliciousness as it coated my esophagus with the delicious grease of deliciousness, ohoho. Om nom nom, you might say.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Phoenix i got lots of hamburgers at my house holds out a plate of about 12 of them :3 just save 2 for me please if you don't i'll sick momohime on you..

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

I take it momohime is poisonous. I'd steer clear of that, as far as I know. [Steers clear]

To each their own

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix i got lots of hamburgers at my house holds out a plate of about 12 of them :3 just save 2 for me please if you don't i'll sick momohime on you..

eats all twelve hamburgers Sick Momohime on me, I like 'em fiesty anyways!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

Sick Momohime on me, I like 'em fiesty anyways!

This sounds interesting...

Silently transforms into a video-camera.

StarBoy91

Uh, oh! You better run, Phoenix! RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!! 'cause Tails86 will be right on your trail!!!!!

To each their own

Noire

MetalMario wrote:

...I still have no idea what a momohime is.

This is Momohime!

Untitled

StarBoy91

MetalMario wrote:

...I still have no idea what a momohime is.

Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm looking it now as we speak.
And my searches have turned up, this girl:
Untitled
I'd still advise Phoenix to run, but, eh, this might be interesting... [watches]

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

How about a hamburger to the one that makes the right guess to this oldtime riddle:
"The creature starts walking with four legs, then two, and then three. What creature is it?"

Mutant shark. I win. eats hamburger

Wrong, the right answer is Marylin Monroe

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Beat ya to it, StarBoy!

StarBoy91

But Marylin Monroe never made it to old age with a cane, and the answer was already revealed.
HUMAN!! Good guesses though.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

The answer is still Marylin Monroe

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Momohime [mo' mo' he me']
Pronounciation skills FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.