Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,801 to 2,820 of 6,522

StarBoy91

Zenman wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: The cake is a lie.

...I mean, trying to not start spouting off all my favorite internet memes all at once.

Because if I did, there would be OVER 9000!!1!!11!!!

Dear god, make it stop FOR GREAT JUSTICE. And then god said: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

uh, oh...i've unleashed the beast! i must stop it!
summon:
Untitled
gah! i've let another one out!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do you, or did you, watch Darknessthecurse on YouTube? Because the only bloody Tails Doll gag I'm aware of is from him. Otherwise, where'd you first hear of it, out of curiosity?

To each their own

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: They're like inside jokes. At least, that's what they're supposed to be, but those few that I've mentioned are pretty much known across the internet.

@Zenman: TAILS DOLL OH DEAR GOD WHY

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

i told yall not to make me mad now look what you've done you've unleashed the Tails Doll x.x;!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SMEXIZELDAMAN

any of you heard the slap chop rap?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tails

yall heard the slapchop song i made up? its in techno but its just a repeat of 1 slap your gonna love my "Nuts" 2 slaps your gonna love my nuts 3 slaps your gonna love my nuts your gonna love my nuts your gonna love my nuts x3 (saying after you say the 3rd time you say your gonna love my nuts 3 times its kinda catchy but i was bored)

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

New conversation topic I've thought of: what game do you believe to have the most nonsensical plotline ever made?
My response to that is Mr. Nutz for the SNES. I love the game; if only for the cute charms, and the challenge, and total fun. But what am I supposed to make out of the story?? Sure, the Yeti Mr. Blizzard is all pissed because he can't stand everyone enjoying the green around the world, so he decides to cast a mindbending spell to control the animals and creatures to make sure no one stands in his way while trying to concoct a new Ice Age. But what has locales like a house, a volcano underpass, and a carnival/circus, got to do with anything? Super Mario World had pretty much the same plot as that of Super Mario Bros., but at least there was a smidge of plot to actually tell you what's going on! Why is there an octopus lodged inside a washbasin? Why is the witch being controlled by Mr. Blizzard, and how does he gain mindcontrol over the witch's accesories?? Why do you go from a washbasin to a volcano underpass, and somehow get back to normal size by then??? How do you get from an underpass to the clouds anyway; how does he get back down to the earth after having defeating the giant Ograoum Papas???? Why is Mr. Spider the only boss that directly talks to you????? How come Little Clown is tormenting children by spinning his three heads and floating them a la The Exorcist?????? I guess these questions were just meant to be a mystery.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

LzWinky

Dang! I wish I was watching this forum 24/7 so that I would know what's going on

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Wow.....um...............CN Real................why? Sorry, I was flipping channels.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Do you like my hat?

Say yes please, or ED209 might have something to say about it.

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

Do you like my hat?

Say yes please, or ED209 might have something to say about it.

Nope!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

its a pretty hat machu <3 lol

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Who's ED209 and why shouldn't I make fun of......ED209?!

Machu

INITIALIZING....

stop that ED, they are nice really

SHUTTING DOWN...

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

INITIALIZING....

stop that ED, they are nice really

SHUTTING DOWN...

ED's a servant?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.