Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 6,526

Noire

YAY CHOCOLATE MEDALS! HEEAAAAAVEEEEEN...floats away on a cloud~

@lz: Nope, never. I don't generally like theme parks anyway, so I don't feel too much of a loss. Anyways, Disney never really appealed to me, I was too busy with Nintendo and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

COWABUNGA DUDE!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Oh come on! Tails milk is the most nutricious and delicious drink in the world!

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

No water is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Tails milk is proven to be better than water

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

No water is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gatorade H20 GATORADE H20! Water sucks it really really sucks -Waterboy

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Why does Tails have milk anyway?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Tails milk is proven to be better than water

put a pic of my avatar on a milk carton then ^^ and it can sell for like 1.99 a gallon

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

Why does Tails have milk anyway?

LZ gabe came up with this bad joke one time he said do you have any milk and he said takes Tails milk and thats where it all started xD!

LzWinky

Why does your milk smell like yogurt?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Zenman: Why not 9002?

LzWinky

Over 9000? What's so special about that number?!!!!! Darn internet community! I say to you all, Bleh!

Noire

Yay, I held in my almost-uncontrollable urge to post this video:

Wait a second...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Almost-uncontrollable? Sounds to me like it's uncontrollable!

Noire

@lz: Yes, it's uncontrollable. The internet has infected me, therefore I need to spread my virus across the internet in any way, shape, or form.

Tails

so whats everyone up to right now?

Noire

@Tails: The cake is a lie.

...I mean, trying to not start spouting off all my favorite internet memes all at once.

Because if I did, there would be OVER 9000!!1!!11!!!

Dear god, make it stop FOR GREAT JUSTICE. And then god said: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: The cake is a lie.

...I mean, trying to not start spouting off all my favorite internet memes all at once.

Because if I did, there would be OVER 9000!!1!!11!!!

Dear god, make it stop FOR GREAT JUSTICE. And then god said: ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

uh, oh...i've unleashed the beast! i must stop it!
summon:
Untitled
gah! i've let another one out!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.