Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

@Irken004
I'd love to get all episodes, I'd sure get my region DVD in both english and spanish.
I hate Supernatural, thats just garbage.
Goodnight .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

BL_Donth

irken004 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

@irken: You say that like it's a bad thing. looks at empty wallet Aww

G-g-goood night folks!

...seriously, school tomorrow

See ya at the dark side of the moon
Kidding I got school too.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

BL_Donth

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I hate Supernatural, thats just garbage.

Thank you
I thought I was the only one.

My Backloggery

ASDFGHJKL

I have to go EARLY to school tomorrow
But I still have plenty of time left
or do I?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Hehe, now that the kiddies are gone, hehe...

breaks out the cheesecake and lemonade and stuffs face

What? You were expecting somthing else? Shame on you, whoever you are...You're like she, you're always saying naughty stuff!

It's a good thing I never get drunk, my incoherent ramblings would be frightening.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ItsFuzzyPickles

The answer to the song that I let you guess is "Disney Sing Along Songs". Shame on you for acting stupid.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

What? You were expecting somthing else? Shame on you, whoever you are...You're like she, you're always saying naughty stuff!

It's a good thing I never get drunk, my incoherent ramblings would be frightening.

Actually, I was expecting the lemonade, hehe, are we gonna float semi-transparent tonight?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

ASDFGHJKL

I wonder if this does anything?

EDIT: Apparently just disappear...

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

MetalMario

PhoenixSage wrote:

...Who is she?

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

BL_Donth

MetalMario wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

...Who is she?

I was wondering the same thing and who are you calling kiddies?

My Backloggery

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Actually, I was expecting the lemonade, hehe, are gonna float semi-transparent tonight?

If there are confusing posts and Pokemon battles for no good reason, semi-transparant floating and lemonade drinking will be my style.

Also, I'm thinking of making the lemonade one of my signatures, like Golden Sun, cheesecake, and gender confusion. I like it a lot! Maybe I'll change my signature to reflect that...

Awesome edit @MetalMario and donth8theplaya: I have no idea who she is. I've gone on a quest to find the mystical woman who says all the dirty stuff that people quote. She's elusive, though.

And I have no idea who I was calling kiddies.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
Btw, just noticed your signature, are you talking about a certain green guy, who released a certain fox toy?

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I also like ponies

What's ponies, precious? What's ponies?

I'm so crazy right now, y'all better watch yaselfs.

Another totally rad edit, this time @Twilight Crow: Not exactly, but that's actually a pretty sweet answer! XD I love it. What it's actually from is Golden Sun DS; it's one of the taglines from the E3 demo.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

I'm allergic to cheesecake

@Phoenix: oh please, you have no idea what "crazy" means!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

For real? O.o

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: oh please, you have no idea what "crazy" means!

You're allergic to love, you mean. No wonder you let nobody hug you.

And yes I do.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.