Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 6,522

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Just got done with my shower NOW what's going on?

TAILS DOLL

Imagine those words covered in the blood of the innocents.

melts

I thought the thing takes (gives first in my case) the soul out of you. I know the process, there isn't any blood.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

@Phoenix: I do TO have a soul *snuggles with Ganon plushie^

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Hey Tails, like the email I sent you?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I thought the thing takes (gives first in my case) the soul out of you. I know the process, there isn't any blood.

(It's for effect, Twilight Crow. I'm whispering because I don't want anyone else to read my words.)

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: aww, do you want to launch fiery Master chief plushies and pictures of chibi master chief at Halo fanboys?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: aww, do you want to launch fiery Master chief plushies and pictures of chibi master chief at Halo fanboys?

sniff It'd make me feel a bit better, yes... wipes the tears out of his eyes

Yeah, let's launch them chibi Master Chiefs!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Im gonna have to go quickly hugs lz and leaves

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

pulls out his Guitar and starts to just pick at it for a second then goes on van halen hot for teacher solo and not a bad one eithier

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

pulls out his Guitar and starts to just pick at it for a second then goes on van halen hot for teacher solo and not a bad one eithier

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

JTC-Pingas

So Gabe. Did you ever tell me your Wii number? Cuz I really want to chat sometime.

JTC-Pingas

Knux

What's your Wii Number, GabeGreens? You need to join our little WiiSpeak clan.

Knux

SMEXIZELDAMAN

sneaks up on lz and hugs him!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Gah! Why is everyone trying to hug me?!!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

you know i forgot steals your rupee while hugging you

God loves you

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Gah! Why is everyone trying to hug me?!!

Honestly, I'm wondering the same thing. There's a whole bunch of things I'd rather hug than you: a Jenna plushie, a hot waffle iron, a cactus...

I think maybe it's 'cause you're playing hard-to-get.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yea! i'd much rather hug phoenixsage! hugs phoenixsage

God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

you know i forgot steals your rupee while hugging you

Too bad you took the FAKE rupee

@Phoenix: I'll show you how cuddly I am. Let's see how this Jenna plushie will survive this raging tornado! Loads plushie into cannon FIRE!!!!!!!!!! No really, where's the fire? GAH! I hate figures of speech But it looks like the plushie is having fun!

Noire

GAH! I've...I've been hugged by...by Tingle! O.O;

@lz: You and your darn cannon...kids these days. Also, that proves that you are the exact opposite of cuddly, man. That just shows you're kinda a jerk.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

GAH! I've...I've been hugged by...by Tingle! O.O;

@lz: You and your darn cannon...kids these days. Also, that proves that you are the exact opposite of cuddly, man. That just shows you're kinda a jerk.

Aw, you're RIGHT!! I'm UNHUGGABLE!! But as for me, I'm cuddling my own plushies. Cuddles with Janaff plushie. Glares at the randomly placed Master Chief plushie and fires the Jenna plushie at it. There! Now she was useful! And she beat...the crap out of him?

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.