Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

No, I can feel the obsession though....

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Just you wait, since the Tails Doll has been unleashed, none of our souls will be safe, for he will consume them.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

By specil stores you mean HEB?

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Just you wait, since the Tails Doll has been unleashed, none of our souls will be safe, for he will consume them.

, then is good that I don't have one, right?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

Twilight+Crow wrote:

, then is good that I don't have one, right?

No, because the Tails Doll will give you a soul for the sole purpose of then eating that soul whole!

The Tails Doll, why must he haunt us here...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

well actually i am the TAILS doll just not right now it happens when i have a bad day x.x; thankfully i have lots of good days but if i have a bad one yall will see my avatar change quickly and i'm actually wanting to change my avatar would anyone mind helping me pick a good tails avatar to use? please?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

But its so cute!

I could show you pictures, Gabe, that would curdle your mind and snap your knees like twigs...

shivers just thinking about it

Tails

send that to my email gabe please emails in my signature PLZ pretty please?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Just got done with my shower NOW what's going on?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

TAILS DOLL

Imagine those words covered in the blood of the innocents.

melts

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

TAILS DOLL

Imagine those words covered in the blood of the innocents.

melts

Tails doll? Yeah, I had one, until I ran out of kittens for my cannon

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Gabe is giving me a new avatar ^^ its tails in Black its awesome but i have a feeling that i want something else on it how about on the shirt say WR the same color as my fur :3

LzWinky

I wish I had a Jenna plushie so I can set it on fire and show to Phoenix saying: "Look, she spontaneously combusted!!" as the doll turns into a pile of ash

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Tails doll? Yeah, I had one, until I ran out of kittens for my cannon

Now I know why you have no soul.

cries in a corner alone

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I wish I had a Jenna plushie so I can set it on fire and show to Phoenix saying: "Look, she spontaneously combusted!!" as the doll turns into a pile of ash

And this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Stop it, lz, that hurts me deep in my soul, like butcher knives.

Edited on by Noire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.