Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 6,526

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Aw, you're RIGHT!! I'm UNHUGGABLE!! But as for me, I'm cuddling my own plushies. Cuddles with Janaff plushie.

Aww, isn't that...umm, I'd say cute, but I don't think that's the right word for it...

lz2009 wrote:

Glares at the randomly placed Master Chief plushie and fires the Jenna plushie at it. There! Now she was useful!

Not true and you know it!

lz2009 wrote:

And she beat...the crap out of him?

You'd better believe it! Master Chief doesn't stand a chance aginst the awesome powers of my girl Jenna!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Ur just jealous that I have a Janaff plushie!!!

Yep, she......dang!! She just burned him to a crisp!!! Aw, I can't hate a plushie that destroys things I REALLY hate!! But, about my cannon looks at a Piers plushie Yeah, I think you know what's gonna happen next!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Ur just jealous that I have a Janaff plushie!!!

Not a chance. Now if it was a Marcia on a Pegasus plushie, then you'd have me.

lz2009 wrote:

Yep, she......dang!! She just burned him to a crisp!!! Aw, I can't hate a plushie that destroys things I REALLY hate!! But, about my cannon looks at a Piers plushie Yeah, I think you know what's gonna happen next!

That's much better. Firing Piers will be a lot of fun!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: you're in luck, I have ALL 500 plushies from Path of radiance and Radiant Dawn here!

Why do I have a Kratos plushie? Fires Kratos into the kudzoo outside Oh! That's why!!! Try getting out of THAT, Mr. "God of War"!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Marcia and Mia and Ilyana and Nephenee and Lethe? dies

For a second there, I thought you meant Kratos of Tales of Symphonia fame. I would have been mad if you shot the man with Cam Clarke's voice out of a cannon, btw.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Yep, all of them, except for maybe Marcia

@Zenman: FINE! I don't have all of them, but that's because Jenna also killed Makalov!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

@Phoenix: Yep, all of them, except for maybe Marcia

lz2009 wrote:

@Zenman: FINE! I don't have all of them, but that's because Jenna also killed Makalov!!!

Did she really? You do realize that my love for Jenna has now increased even more, if that's even possible.

ASDFGHJKL

THERE!!! Pingas and SuperSonic better be happy with my sig

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Whats al this talk about plushies?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

The Luiginator wrote:

Whats al this talk about plushies?

I like plushies! They're comfortable and easy to wear!

No wait, that's shorts...

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

I love pluhies, the prevent rips and leaks, oh wait, thats just wrong....

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

oooh i have a Jenna plushie
@lz2009 darn you and your fake rupees!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I love pluhies, the prevent rips and leaks, oh wait, thats just wrong....

Yeah, that's just wrong.

I have an obsession with obtaining a Jenna plushie, but Camelot refuses to create any official merchandise, so I can't get one.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: That Jenna plushie...Give it to me! I command you in the name of bold print!

ASDFGHJKL

I have a fake rupee! LZ gave it to me for my b-day....WAIT A MINUTE!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

I have a fake rupee! LZ gave it to me for my b-day....WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Happy birthday

JTC-Pingas

GabeGreens wrote:

THERE!!! Pingas and SuperSonic better be happy with my sig

YAY! Thank you Gabe. Now add mine

JTC-Pingas

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.