Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 6,522

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

I can't remember if I had any of that. If I did, then it's long gone.

If you bought it new, it should have had that in it. It came with the manual and the map of Weyard, and I'm 100% sure of that.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Guys i'm home ^^ and Phoenix lookie what i got holds out his copy of GoldenSun The Lost Age

EPIC VICTORY.

Tails86 also wrote:

i got more then just the game in the box was a map with the world and the characters as well as the prologue to the first book of goldensun did your copy have that and like i said i only paid $15 i say thats a great deal

Yeah, it did, until I lost all of it. I was a dumb kid. Not much has changed, mind you, but it was worse before. Also, $15 for everything is pretty sweet. Nice pickup!

thanks i'm real excited the way it came packaged was weird though i open it and then its like covered up in plastic but i looked at the actual box it only has one tiny problem on the sides its a little scratched on the four sides but thats it the box art is in very good condition like the seller said its used but Like New and it is but i'm so happy i got it now huggles i'm actually getting ready to play it right now takes out his SP and pops in the game turning it on

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I can't remember if I had any of that. If I did, then it's long gone.

If you bought it new, it should have had that in it. It came with the manual and the map of Weyard, and I'm 100% sure of that.

yeah and on the back of the map it has the prologue to the first book a Q&A section and everything about the characters in the game including Jenna ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Is it the map that points at the Mercury lighthouse and calls it the Mars lighthouse? I remember a map being like that.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

I have everything, I've always taken good care of my boxes and booklets, and the soon to be mine copy of GS The Lost Age, has it all too, or so I've been told

@Tails
You better avoid TLA spoilers, alright.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

@Tails: Enjoy playing through it, man. I hope you enjoy it.

@lz: No, I just looked at it (I have it saved on my computer) and Mercury Lighthouse is labeled correctly.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

I have everything, I've always taken good care of my boxes and booklets, and the soon to be mine copy of GS The Lost Age, has it all too, or so I've been told

Phoenix we got another GoldenSun Lover Group Hug hugs Twilight and Phoenix

Tails

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Tails
You better avoid TLA spoilers, alright.

T L A? Thinks really hard then hurts his little fox brain thinking too much work today sorry tla is what?

LzWinky

@Crow: In the end there are a couple of HUGE plot twists that are itching to come out!! Oh, and the island of Idejima explodes!!!!!

@Tails: Somehow, I feel insulted for being left out

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@Tails
Ehem... starts with THE and ends with AGE, rings a bell now

@lz
You are pure evil you know

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

I love how this thread somehow always returns to Golden Sun. I bet most people don't, but I appreciate it quite a bunch.

@Tails: Yup, I already knew that Twilight Crow had played through Golden Sun.

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@Tails
Ehem... starts with THE and ends with AGE, rings a ball now

The Rage? The Rage of Jenna, wait that doesn't end with AGE.....The Rage of Jenna in this Age!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Knux

Et tu, Tails86? You like Golden Sun too? GAAH, I guess I need to buy the ORIGINAL Golden Sun.
Of course, I'm having TOO MUCH FUN playing Metroid Fusion right now. It is such an awesome game, I think it might be one of the best Metroid games ever made.

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Et tu, Tails86? You like Golden Sun too? GAAH, I guess I need to buy the ORIGINAL Golden Sun.
Of course, I'm having TOO MUCH FUN playing Metroid Fusion right now. It is such an awesome game, I think it might be one of the best Metroid games ever made.

Before we know it, ALL nintendolife users shall be corrupted by the Golden Sun awesomeness!

Noire

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Metroid Fusion is sweet, and Samus talks! How can you not like that? She's so much more interesting when she's telling her story. Only problem I had with it was that it was too linear. Still, it's my third favorite Metroid game; nice choice, SuperSonic!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Before we know it, ALL nintendolife users shall be corrupted by the Golden Sun awesomeness!

I can see the new title for the next game now.

GOLDEN SUN 3: CORRUPTION

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

I can see the new title for the next game now.

GOLDEN SUN 3: CORRUPTION

You're such a Metroid fan!!! What, you want this game to take place in space and shoot aliens too?!

Twilight_Crow

@PhoenixSage
Awesone! LOL

Noire

takes a bow Thank you, thank you, I'll be here for quite a while, thanks...

@lz: The game has to take us to Anemos sometime, right? That's in space. Maybe they'll introduce guns and you'll fight through Anemos with them!

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

takes a bow Thank you, thank you, I'll be here for quite a while, thanks...

@lz: The game has to take us to Anemos sometime, right? That's in space. Maybe they'll introduce guns and you'll fight through Anemos with them!

Grr....I hate you now Why must you bash my (nonexistent) hopes and dreams?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.