Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 6,526

Tails

well i now just started and i got my first Djinn so off i go to start leveling up and finding more ^^ & sorry bout that Crow i've had a really hectic day literally falls apart on his bed ahh soo nice and cool no more Target clothes <3!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Twilight_Crow

Tails86 wrote:

well i now just started and i got my first Djinn so off i go to start leveling up and finding more ^^ & sorry bout that Crow i've had a really hectic day literally falls apart on his bed ahh soo nice and cool no more Target clothes <3!

I see, ok then, rest, play and forget about clothes

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Grr....I hate you now Why must you bash my (nonexistent) hopes and dreams?!

Sorry...? I didn't realize I was bashing your (nonexistent) hopes and dreams.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Tails: If you fell apart on your bed, then how did you type that last part?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Grr....I hate you now Why must you bash my (nonexistent) hopes and dreams?!

Sorry...? I didn't realize I was bashing your (nonexistent) hopes and dreams.

You are. I don't want Anemos to be a space shooter!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

i have magical powers after all i am "The Chosen One"

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

You are. I don't want Anemos to be a space shooter!

I think realistically that the chances of Anemos being a space shooter are -12.73% at the moment, so I think you're safe for now with your hopes and dreams.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Twilight_Crow

LOL I love when you two fight like that.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

i have magical powers after all i am "The Chosen One"

GASP Um, chosen for what?

Twilight_Crow

@lz
I know, I know, choosen to fall appart on his bed and still be able to type

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz
I know, I know, choosen to fall appart on his bed and still be able to type

That's oddly specific.

Knux

@Tails86-Your magical powers serve you well. After all, no ordinary person can use the Wii Remote on the Internet Channel without magical powers.

Knux

Tails

i'm special k? deal with it after all you have to have some kind of specialness being with ADD and High Functioning Autisum xD

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

That's oddly specific.

He's the Oddly Specific Chosen One, duh!

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@Tails86-Your magical powers serve you well. After all, no ordinary person can use the Wii Remote on the Internet Channel without magical powers.

Sonic you only can run wearing those shoes if there gone well lets just say your Screwed laughs maniacally staring at them

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

That's oddly specific.

We must eliminate this chosen one so he doesn't........post things on this thread!!!!!!

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

That's oddly specific.

i am the chosen one cause i've been chosen to stay best friends with Phoenix forever as long as he doesn't mind the whole me being with ADD and HFA

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

We must eliminate this chosen one so he doesn't........post things on this thread!!!!!!

Yes, Lord lz! Glory to the coming Age of Half Elves!

starts spamming Demon Fang

Twilight_Crow

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

That's oddly specific.

No!!! I'll defend the chosen one with my account!

Takes on the spamming

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Yes, Lord lz! Glory to the coming Age of Half Elves!

starts spamming Demon Fang

Half Elves? Ptth, as if, I'm starting the age of Elves that can use the wind to destroy the world!!!

@Crow: Ok, your account is destroyed by the sheer force of my forceful power of powerful powers!!! Bleh heheheheheheH!!!

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.