Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,448

R_Champ

So many good songs/soundtracks, but if I HAD to choose just one it'd be:

Baten Kaitos: Gentle Wind
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPtuE_FuySM

To me, it takes such a simple concept/idea and makes it one of the most poetic things I've ever heard. It's the simple things that make if phenomenal too; they don't even mute the sound of fingers sliding down the guitar frets...genius. And don't think I didn't consider Chrono Cross for similar reasons...but this track just feels special to me.

Edited on by R_Champ

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

WhiteNoise17

To many to pick just one so I'll do these 3 from some Sonic games.
Sonic Unleashed-Jungle Joyride Night-So Beautiful.

Sonic Adventue/DX-Red Mountain 2- It's awesome, simple.

Sonic Adventure 2/Battle-Dive Into the Mellow/Aquatic Mine- I wish there was more songs like this in future sonic games.

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Monntie

Kingdom Hearts 2

• Twilight Thorn
  • Roxas' Theme (Full version)
  • Final Battle

Sonic CD

• Sonic Boom

Sonic '06

• Wave Ocean ( by the water)
  • His World

~Omnibenevolence~

SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Amateur
It talks for me.

Edited on by Amateur

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

ogo79

cosmo police galivan:

i should pop this game in my nes next. how many of yall have heard of this game?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Wheeler

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki - Inevitable Struggle [Extended]

Falcom Sound Team jdk keeps on impressing me.

Wheeler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic