Forums

Topic: Family Guy vs. American Dad vs. The Cleveland Show vs South Park vs. The Simpsons

Posts 81 to 96 of 96

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Does anyone seriously like The Cleveland show? I have not once laughed in any episode ive seen.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheBaconator

Machu wrote:

South Park however, is genius. Durka duuurgh~

Have you watched an episode this season? If not, don't! They're absolutely horrible. They even stated in an interview (Someone already posted the link) when they stole jokes from CollegeHumor that they try to throw stuff together as fast as possible now.
Anyway back on topic, here's Fox in 6 months.
[youtube:LmqcNNMtgzI]

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Tri4ceHolder

Out of all those shows, Family Guy, the Simpsons and South Park are really good. But all the others suck!!

I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!
My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!
My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.

SonicMaster

OK, is this even a contest? Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>.....>>>>>> those other 2.

SonicMaster

Big_A2

Seasons 2-9 of The Simpsons was the best thing on TV in the 90s and the re-runs of ose episodes were the best thing on TV in the 00s.

The creator of Family Guy has not ripped of the Simpsons once, or twice, but three times! Family Guy is okay. The other two are just Family Guy with characters that look different.

Aviator

I liked the Simpson's vs Family Guy war. It was great, especially after hearing certain episode commentaries.

It's a sad someone on the Simpson's side got pee'd off at one of the jokes. Sadly, that war is no more.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Big_A2

Oh, South Park; another show that died around the turn of the millennium. The first seasons had crude but subtle humor while the newer seasons just have crude humor. When you get to the point that you have an entire episode about pee, you know the show has overstayed it's welcome.

Edited on by Big_A2

Raylax

They all suck.

/me leaves

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

The_Fox

Aviator wrote:

I liked the Simpson's vs Family Guy war. It was great, especially after hearing certain episode commentaries.

It's a sad someone on the Simpson's side got pee'd off at one of the jokes. Sadly, that war is no more.

Well, the whole "Quagmire rapes Marge and murders Homer, Bart and Lisa" thing was a spectacularly stupid way for Family Guy to go. It's not surprising Fox doesn't air that bit anymore.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

TwilightV

I love the Simpsons. I like American Dad when the episodes don't focus on Roger (the only terrible part of that show). Any other Seth show I can't stand to watch because the plots and gags are EXTREMELY predictable. South Park is hit or miss.

Also, why no love for Futurama?!

...Second also (sorry): There's this new show called Dan Vs. that is just incredible. You guys should watch it if you get Hub.

TwilightV

NeoShinobi

Out of all the shows that were mentioned in the title, South Park is the only one I still find watchable, even thought the show seems to be vary hit & miss these days.

.... or something like that.

Philip_J_Reed

TwilightV wrote:

Also, why no love for Futurama?!

Good question. I'll just assume it's because none of the shows in the title of this thread even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Futurama.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

BulbasaurusRex

The Simpsons. It's the only one that's not disgustingly dirty.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

NeoShinobi

@WaveBoy: I kinda agree with you (regarding South Park). I don't mind the political commentary, but I still miss what the show used to be, back when it mainly just focused on the kids and the town. There was a certain charm to the show that just isn't really there anymore.

.... or something like that.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.