Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,460

shingi_70

That's assuming he's in a Justice League movie. I any case the Justice League roster will reflect the first rostor in Dcnu.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

AH ok I thought Green Arrow was one of the founding members but I got him mixed up with Lantern.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

Green Arrow is on the JLA though,
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Yeah but their separate teams thus far.

Still films can take liberties but 'm expecting Justice League to adapt the new Origin.

DC needs to bring at comic con if I were them I would announce

Arrow Season 2 news
Booster Gold show on Sci-fi
New movie news

Also if they decide to merge universe they can make a Supermax film with Amell in three years.

WAT!

Tasuki

Him that is interesting I will admit I never followed Green Arrow, when I was a kid I was only able to buy a few comic books due to my parents so it was mainly Batman and Hulk but due to the series I am starting to become a fan of him. However I am sure that the series is way off from the Green Arrow origins the comics portray.

Speaking of the series, in a recent interview with TV Guide apparently the producer of the show Marc Guggenheim who wrote the Green Lantern screenplay apparently had put a Green Lantern reference in next Wednesday's episode which is the season final. I wont go into detail but as not to reveal spoilers but one could wonder if this might be a way of them to introduce Green Lantern to the DC cinema universe while keeping away from that horrible movie.

However keep in mind that if you have been following the show they have made references to Blüdhaven several times in the series as well as a reference to Flash as well.

However another interesting fact is that the producers have said that they are going to keep Arrow in the realm of reality like Nolan did with The Dark Knight series. So that might be another hint.

I am just saying.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Happy_Mask

@Tasuki They referenced Flash? I must have missed that one. ._." But I'm also digging the references. Now I'm kinda wondering just how much is going on in the Arrow Universe relating back to DC's.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tasuki

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Tasuki They referenced Flash? I must have missed that one. ._." But I'm also digging the references. Now I'm kinda wondering just how much is going on in the Arrow Universe relating back to DC's.

Yeah it was the episode when Laurel's Mom returns in hopes of finding her daughter. At the end of the episode she said to Laurel That she needs to catch the red-eye to Central City and that she should be there in a flash.

My Backlog

HawkeyeWii

Any one heard any more on the Justice League Dark movie, that Guillermo del Toro is going to direct?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Captain_Balko

Tasuki wrote:

However keep in mind that if you have been following the show they have made references to Blüdhaven several times in the series as well as a reference to Flash as well.

In the most recent episode of Arrow there was a computer screen that said "Vigilante spotted in Bludhaven"... Do you think this could be a reference to Nightwing? I mean, it doesn't make sense if they are referencing him as Starling City Vigilante / the Hood in Bludhaven, but it would make sense if it is a completely different Vigilante. I for one would love to see Nightwing in Arrow, or at least a few more nods to him.

Captain_Balko

Tasuki

Captain_Balko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

In the most recent episode of Arrow there was a computer screen that said "Vigilante spotted in Bludhaven"... Do you think this could be a reference to Nightwing? I mean, it doesn't make sense if they are referencing him as Starling City Vigilante / the Hood in Bludhaven, but it would make sense if it is a completely different Vigilante. I for one would love to see Nightwing in Arrow, or at least a few more nods to him.

Well they have made several references to Bludhaven in Arrow at least 5. This last episode they made the Green Lantern reference now but it was subtle. I wont say what it was in case you didnt catch it but it will be easier to catch in this week's episode.

My Backlog

shingi_70

SO I wonder how DC plans to transition from Man of Steel to a potential Justice League movie. The Avengers had the fact that none of the heroes solo films had fought such a big threat in their solo films. SO the prospect of an alien invasion is a really big deal and changes everything. While what I'm seeing from the Man of Steel supes is fighting a Kryptonian invasion which looks to make the Invasion from Avengers a walk in the Park. I'm guessing for a JL film were going to see Braniac and maybe someone like metallo.

The Solicitations for August are out and they look pretty good with some cancellations here and there. Trinity War is also coming to a close and setting up Villians month for September Favorite covers for each line.

Green Arrow
Untitled

Ollie learns the secret origin of Shado, and Count Vertigo attacks!

Superman
Untitled

The “Psi-War” epic begins! Psi-War erupts as Hector Hammond tries to take control of H.I.V.E. from its queen, but there are other forces in play as well, as a new Psycho Pirate emerges, and Superman is caught in the middle, unable to protect those closest to him.

Detective Comics
Untitled

Alfred is forced to confront the Anti-Batman known as the Wrath! Taking care of Batman all these years has left Alfred with more than a few tricks up his sleeve, but will they be enough?

Green Lantern Corps
Untitled

John Stewart is the new training officer for the Green Lantern Corps, but he’ll have to put his new job on hold when the Durlans attack! Meanwhile, Fatality’s on a mission of her own—one that could make John’s life even more difficult! And what is going wrong with the Corps’ rings?

Threshold
Untitled

The game is over for the Hunted! Who lives and who dies is sure to set the universe ablaze. Plus, a major villain emerges from the shadows!

Phantom Stranger
Untitled

The key to ending “Trinity War” may be the soul of a murdered Justice League member, so the Phantom Stranger must lead a covert team—including Batman, Deadman and Katana—into the afterlife to try to retrieve it! But the Stranger made a promise never to return to the afterlife— and when he breaks that promise, he’ll find that the Hosts of Heaven are all too eager to dish out his punishment!

Also the covers too the three Justice League books with the preview blurbs as well
Untitled

Justice League America #7

TRINITY WAR CHAPTER 4! The hunt for a murder suspect leads Superman and his new teammates to the secret behind the Secret Society, while Batman finds the key to the crime—and one of the Leaguers will be forever changed by it. Plus, who is the Secret Society of Super-Villains and what are their plans for Pandora?

Justice League Dark #23

TRINITY WAR CHAPTER 5! The Justice Leagues continues to fracture as the murder of a hero is solved—and the line between justice and vengeance blurs as they head off to find those responsible!

Justice League #23

TRINITY WAR CHAPTER 6! Trinity War concludes! But that doesn’t mean all ends well for our heroes. The secret behind Pandora’s Box is revealed and it means the end of the Justice Leagues!

WAT!

the_shpydar

I would think a Darkseid/Apokolips vs Earth thing would be the logical "super-threat" for a JL movie.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

HawkeyeWii

I don't know why I'm bringing this up now, because I noticed it day one, but Lex Luthor seems a lot like Tony Stark in Injustice: Gods Among Us!
And Yes I know that Lex Luthor was in comics like 3 decades before Tony, but that doesn't really matter here.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I don't know why I'm bringing this up now, because I noticed it day one, but Lex Luthor seems a lot like Tony Stark in Injustice: Gods Among Us!
And Yes I know that Lex Luthor was in comics like 3 decades before Tony, but that doesn't really matter here.

Yeah I though so to the only thing though I only see him wearing that battle armor in fighting games like Injustice and MK VS DC. I think they may do that just because it would look odd just having Lex in a suit and no real fighting abilities.

My Backlog

Midnight3DS

I watched 'Public Enemies' again recently. Power Girl is so distracting...

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Midnight3DS

^ A size or two short from my memory, good gravy....

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic