Forums

Topic: Enough with the Random? A.K.A 'The Super Fun ,100% ,Anti-Random, Random Thread' Dump your thought's here.

Posts 161 to 180 of 195

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

So what where we talking about I really haven't got a clue? I'm fairly certain it was really important and stuff.

I remember now, how's the ricepod?

LOL ricepod ,classic, sounds like an eco-friendly MP3 player. Err well I just checked it and there's still a big bubble of water on the screen so I'm gonna give it a bit longer in the old rice,god I hope it works I can't afford a new one at the moment and I love my ipod, I use a lot of public transport so it helps drown out the chav's
On topic (of course) - these random thread's are gettin a bit much don't you think? If only everyone could stay within the topics boundries like the good people in this thread.

What's this bit for again?

LzWinky

@Luigi78: Her-hem, yeah, those random threads. Someone should do something about them, er, nevermind

Off-topic: I like chicken, fried of course because I'm a southerner

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

@monkeydude; I agree, they seem to be intent on upsetting the apple-cart.

I need to be careful what I say though, I think I had a comment deleted somewhere today. At least I think so, I'm starting to think I imagined it all. It's a most unsettling experience. 0_o And yes, I've been on the internet faaaar too much today. I have square eyes and everything, and keep twitching thinking someone is stood behind me, aah!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

I need to be careful what I say though, I think I had a comment deleted somewhere today. At least I think so, I'm starting to think I imagined it all. It's a most unsettling experience. 0_o And yes, I've been on the internet faaaar too much today. I have square eyes and everything, and keep twitching thinking someone is stood behind me, aah!

Isn't invisible man standing behind you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OldBoy

Machu wrote:

Have you been at the drinks cabinet again? You know what they say about daytime drinking What did your post say do you have any idea?

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

No.He did come to my door today but I told him I couldn't see him.

Machu

Well if I repeated it, I imagine it would just get deleted again, lol. Scary.

But seriously, when you are juggling four browser tabs, and then a comment you thought you typed doesn't appear to be there, I really started to doubt if I had actually typed it. Cos you know me, why would anyone delete anything I say? I'm always really nice to everyone here. I must be losing it.

And the drinking starts shortly. Jack Daniels single barrel ffs! Ooh yeah mama.

Rawr!

LzWinky

Luigi78 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

No.He did come to my door today but I told him I couldn't see him.

Har har, that was so funny that I forgot I was laughing now, if that was supposed to make any sense.

LzWinky

Btw, Machu. I'm playing MK online now and it's working perfectly fine. Though I was robbed on both races

Machu

Sunday night server issues, I used to get them with Strikers every week. Hopefully Ninty will upgrade again, ha.

Happy racing, and btw, you're in the wrong thread for mariokart talk.

Rawr!

LzWinky

Machu wrote:

Sunday night server issues, I used to get them with Strikers every week. Hopefully Ninty will upgrade again, ha.

Happy racing, and btw, you're in the wrong thread for mariokart talk.

Right! I forgot! Boo randomness

Machu

Scuse' me while I dump some thoughts. Luigi78, tylero09, anyone... what on earth is Derren upto this time?
http://therepublikofmancunia.com/what-is-derren-brown-playing...
I've watched it backwards, forwards, visited the site, mirrored the site. Is he just using Utd as a hook to get people interested? I doubt it, as curiosity about his latest exploits is usually enough to get peoples attention. What is this scary little man up to this time?!? Hhmm. 0_o

Rawr!

Knux

I just read the recent posts, are you guys tormenting Prosody? Shame on you!
DOWN WITH TANDOM!

Knux

OldBoy

Hoorah - The ipod is working again , seems like the rice trick worked.Thanks Chicken for the suggestion. Yeeeehhh I got tunes again. That is all.........

LzWinky

Why? Why must this thread haunt us until the very end?!!

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

Why? Why must this thread haunt us until the very end?!!

To counter balance the random threads that plague this site For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You can't argue with Physics!

LzWinky

But we have the admins to take care of the random sites!! Your physics make no sense!

Besides, shouldn't there be a counter to 3 word story?

Edited on by LzWinky

OldBoy

lz2009 wrote:

But we have Prosody and the other admins to take care of the random sites!! Your physics make no sense!

So one of the fundamental principles of physics makes no sense to you.Hmmmmm. What reality did you say you lived in again?

James

lz2009 wrote:

But we have the admins to take care of the random sites!! Your physics make no sense!

Besides, shouldn't there be a counter to 3 word story?

There is - it's called the "no word story". It's around here somewhere if you search for it

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

OldBoy

Prosody wrote:

There is - it's called the "no word story". It's around here somewhere if you search for it

LOL. Yeah that's like my favorite thread eva!! I can't wait to get home everynight and see what hasn't been posted.Way better than 3 word story,so much more creative.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.