Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 41 to 60 of 271

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

But how does that reflect on the lineip when the bulk pf games are third party.

Because having so few exclusives gives people less reasons to play games on Msoft's console.

Sony_70 wrote:

I mean Sony released a lot of first party software and all of them either bombed or hand disspointing sales with the expectoon of uncharted 3.

At least people are playing games on the PS3.

Sony_70 wrote:

And Fagin there are a ton of xbox only games on xbla. Why don't those count those are published or promoted hard by Microsoft.

Because they don't have the expectations and pricepoints that retail games have.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

If you watched that video you would know that the player was always controlling Lara.

Sure fooled me, and I watched the video.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Wheels2050

When she was in the water in the river, lying in the aeroplane, and parachuting through the jungle it looked like a movie. There was some interaction in those parts, but it looked minimal at best.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

turtlelink

All I really want to see is the Wii U price, The Last of Us, F-Zero, Dragon Quest X, and some info on Smash Bros. Oh, and if New Super Mario Bro. Mii has 4 player online and a stage builder.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

CommanderAudio

Tomb Raider looks like it's gonna be a QTE overload. Everything else looks brilliant

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

shingi_70

Always thought the video parts were pre-recorded anyway.

@mickeymac

Not sure if that's bad thing as live still has a high precentage of players playing games. I mean all that means is a lot of people are buying the console and paying for gold. And seeing as most Multics platform games still sell better on 360 people still like games.

And rare you telling me that a xbox 360 Nike+ wont sell a ton of units.

In other news if that netlfix for games thing Sony has is real I'm buying a vita.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

Mickeymac wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

But how does that reflect on the lineip when the bulk pf games are third party.

[/div]

Because having so few exclusives gives people less reasons to play games on Msoft's console.

Sony_70 wrote:

I mean Sony released a lot of first party software and all of them either bombed or hand disspointing sales with the expectoon of uncharted 3.

[/div]

At least people are playing games on the PS3.

Sony_70 wrote:

And Fagin there are a ton of xbox only games on xbla. Why don't those count those are published or promoted hard by Microsoft.

[/div]

Because they don't have the expectations and pricepoints that retail games have.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

If you watched that video you would know that the player was always controlling Lara.

[/div]

Sure fooled me, and I watched the video.

Yay, another Xbox vs. PS3 argument!!!! I wish I saw more of these on the internet!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Reala

The_Fox wrote:

Yay, another Xbox vs. PS3 argument!!!! I wish I saw more of these on the internet!

Yep a senseless immature argument that goes nowhere and proves nothing all console arguments show is how superior sega is and that's a scientific fact people, you can argue with me but you can't argue with facts.

Reala

shingi_70

Huh didn't mean for it to become that. Www just pointing out thar publishing a lot of games does nothing. I enjoy both Sony and Microsoft and we all knew coming into this E3 Microsoft wasn't going to focus on games while Sony is probably going all in.

Wonder if they will play soul scarfice on stage.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

IAmNotWill

The_Fox wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

How did they fail. They showed a diverseamount of products.

At least it wasn't as bad as last years.

It's a Nintendo forum, so what do you expect? Microsoft and Sony could team up and resurrect Freddie Mercury for a Queen reunion concert and there would still be people here claiming they failed.

This is so wrong its funny lol.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Radixxs

Microsoft has done so well at boring me to a terrible, slow, painful death the last two years that I don't even care about their conference this year.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

RYBlast

The Microsoft Press conference was terribad.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Whopper744

Anyone know what's going on at the EA show right now?? Can't find anyway to keep up with up except for live video and we can't watch those here. Can't find keynotes or live text or anything.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SonyFACE

Joshers744 wrote:

Anyone know what's going on at the EA show right now?? Can't find anyway to keep up with up except for live video and we can't watch those here. Can't find keynotes or live text or anything.

no idea.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

shingi_70

EA is boring. Needs moar bioware.

WAT!

Xilef

So nothing Wii U from EA yet? I would be chocked if it wasn't. :S

Xilef

Whopper744

hmm..Sim City...Wonder if it's for Wii U

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.