Forums

Topic: Do you have a girlfriend?

Posts 181 to 200 of 252

Ravage

izanagi wrote:

i suggest googleing dream symbols(or something of that nature). dreams are a way for your unconsious mind to express its self. perhaps this other girl is better suited for you, maybe its a warning to stay away, theres lots of things it could be and its important to interpret it.

Freudian!
I wouldn't trust a dream dictionary, you never know where the hell they are getting their information, and in most cases, they steal or make it up.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

malpon

Dreams usaly only have meaning if their reacuring if it's just the one time it's most likely nothing.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

izanagi

@Ravage - thats why its a good idea to check muliple publications and such and determine for yourself which works. i admit, theres a whole lotta BS in those things that are different for different people, but there are many consistencies in many symbols for many people, so its a good idea to try and find some. interpreting your dreams can help you alot in real life.

@malnin - to the best of my knowledge, thats false. recurring dreams normaly occur due to a traumatic event in waking life, which transfers over to dreams. dreams are a way for your mind to sort out the events of the day and to filter out hurtful or unimportant memories. thats why people tell you to "sleep on it". when your mind cant get over an event, every night it tries to filter it, but cant, thus causing the recurring dream.
long story short, one time dreams have just as much information as recurring dreams

izanagi

Ravage

I can't say I entirely believe your dreams have meaning, but whatever the result you get, don't take it too seriously; life isn't a dream.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

izanagi

i totaly agree, your dreams are just ONE part of you mind and it isnt always best to act on them. it can just give you insight into psychological blocks you may be having, personal questions, ect.

izanagi

Noire

Xkhaoz wrote:

I had a weird dream last night. Well, I can't remember much, but there was a paper saying Me + Other girl. I kind of like the other girl, but I like the one I said before more, so what does this mean?

I'd guess that means you were asleep, but I'm not an expert in these matters.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

malpon

@izanagi What I meant is reacuring dreams that arent linked to a tramatic event usaly means you need to take care in your life whear one time dreams do have meaning but it's nothing you need to be overly worried about and can be pretty much ignored.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Xkhaoz

Well, the first girl is more suited to me, I think. She loves video games. And I think it might have been someone else. So, it was just a dream, I've had a few dreams about the first girl.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

blockhead

No, but I just ended a long going relationship because she had a problem with me getting a PS3!

blockhead

Objection

@PS-LOL! QOTD award.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Sean007s

No i Don't and never will.

Edited on by Sean007s

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

izanagi

@phoenixsage - lolXD
@malnin - that is normaly the case. it never hurts to try and interpret your dreams though;)
@blockhead - that sucks
@O_B - O_oum, ok???
@sean - dont say that man. theres someone for everyone out there, you just have to be willing find her
@xkhaoz - if thats the case, id say the first girl is the better choice, who knows what the paper could mean. if youve had dreams about the first one before, she probably is better suited, good luck

Edited on by izanagi

izanagi

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Nope I am a video game playing hermit. I think I need to move to an area where there are more gamers my age. And more importantly to a city instead of a village of 700 and maybe there would be a woman that would be a gamer also.

Edited on by Devil_Hunter_Dante

Devil_Hunter_Dante

liammiller18

WaveBoy wrote:

Friends with benifits for me...

Bah, I think that can only lead to a mess. But what do I know? There's only been one person I've really liked, and it's never gonna' be a happening thing between us. It's nice that we can still be bestest buddies, though.

Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?

WildApple

No, and never will. I like to be alone.

My cartoon hero: www.dangermouse.org

Grumble

it means yo confused and twitchy...

hehe

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

mysteriousbloke

i love the way all you guys are obsessed about findin girls who are gamers. Can you not find any other type of girl, or indeed person, to get on with?

mysteriousbloke

Knux

mysteriousbloke wrote:

i love the way all you guys are obsessed about findin girls who are gamers. Can you not find any other type of girl, or indeed person, to get on with?

Possibly, but I much rather find a girl who is into video games.

Knux

Deleted

Nope. I used to feel a bit sad about it when I was younger, and felt unloved and even thought everybody found me unattractive, since nobody seemed even slightly interested in or curious about me. However, I've never done well around other people, and quite frankly I think I'm a lot better off. If it's meant to be, they'll come to me.

Deleted

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.