Forums

Topic: Do you have a girlfriend?

Posts 161 to 180 of 252

clicketyclick

Machu wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Not sure what sugar coated world you think you live in, but I find it amusing. Or maybe you just wanted a way to take a quick jab at me, that seems to be a habit of yours. It's okay, I think it's cute.

Right, so I [ quote ] 'nitpick' you a couple of times and you call it a habit. What would you call then, the hundreds of times you have done that to others? Get over yourself please, I wasn't taking a quick jab, I just disagree with your narrow and somewhat shallow view. Your suggestion, that desiring a meaningful relationship as opposed to a daily f--- (as the lady so delicately put it) is sugar-coated, only compounds that. Neither of us are wrong, but feel free to [ quote ] 'nitpick' like you are so very good at (having had all that practice).

As I recall, you have said quite openly that you dislike him. Disliking someone is more than just disagreeing with them "a couple times" - it's something of a habit. And saying "that's pretty shallow even for you" is certainly more than just disagreeing with someone.

I don't believe he ever said that desiring a meaningful relationship is sugar-coated. That doesn't even make sense actually. He said, I think, that pretending that post-HS relationships aren't also sometimes "just an excuse to make out with someone on a daily basis" (as rustythekid put it) is sugar-coating the reality of things.

I think he said this because rusty said HS relationships are sometimes just an excuse for that. Alex objected to that dismissal of HS relationships by countering that the same could be said for all (HS and post-HS) relationships, no matter the age group. I'm not sure I'd characterise that as shallow. Seems like he was defending HS relationships from being considered meaningless. They are, he claims, just as meaningful as relationships between adults. They just have a higher failure rate because the people involved aren't as mature as adults.

Hey warioswoods, in football terms, would this post be considered the play-by-play?

Edited on by clicketyclick

Now Playing: Bioshock

Machu

@CC: Well, I didn't mean to offend you him. And as I've said to other users before, how can I dislike someone I've never met. I do dislike the way he pulls apart others comments on a regular basis, but some find it amusing, so, meh. Who gives a 'romantic encounter' anyway.

I'll leave you guys to your [ quote ] 'nitpick' routine, I get bored quick tbh. Have fun though. Ug!

EDIT: Btw, and back on-topic, ish. You two seem perfect for each other.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

JimJam707

Yes. Yes I Do.

Signature? Here? No way!

clicketyclick

Machu wrote:

I'll leave you guys to your [ quote ] 'nitpick' routine, I get bored quick tbh. Have fun though. Ug!

What, you think I was nitpicking you?

Machu

@CC: I don't know what you were doing. Just drop it yeah, I'm no good at this, and don't want to be. Cya.

Rawr!

izanagi

uh-oh, maybe click and machu are having a bit of a lovers spat? JUST KIDDING! DONT HURT ME! im new:p

but really id hate to see this thread be locked down, its been pretty entertaining. back on topic, sorta, im kinda disapointed no one has anything to say about my post, i was expecting someone to say like "you met her on xbox live? thats messed up" or "SHE ONLY LIVES AN HOUR AWAY??!! DUDE DONT TAKE A CHANCE!!!". but maybe im just a narcisist(is that how you spell it?).

EDIT: dang i need to be faster:(

Edited on by izanagi

izanagi

DAaaMan64

Women are for gays

<a>http://www.futurapedia.com</a> -- My famous Wiki of the Future :)

mysteriousbloke

CowLaunch wrote:

Yes, I have a girlfriend, a real one with tits & everything.

what do you think they have?
im still with mine i mentioned about two months ago, with the twin sister i piss off who hates me coz i pretended i wanted to go out with her a while back. it felt good, two twins who both want(ed) me. And my biology teacher's jealous, so hey its all good.

mysteriousbloke

clicketyclick

Machu wrote:

@CC: I don't know what you were doing.

Well, if I were frank, I would say that what I was doing was correcting your egregious misrepresentation of what someone said when you used that distorted and completely unfair reading that you made up yourself (as it has no basis in the reality of what was actually said) as grounds for insulting him as being shallow, narrow-minded, and self-absorbed. Then, when others correct your misrepresentations of those posts and tell you what those posts actually were saying, you accuse them of "nit-picking" you (as if pointing out gross mischaracterisations that are the basis of your entire criticism is merely nit-picking and is anything comparable to insulting someone personally!)

But I'm not frank - I'm clickety! - so I wouldn't say any of that and would merely answer the question of this thread. No, I don't have a girlfriend.

SwerdMurd

Nope, no gf as I've said previously. If and when the time comes again, cool. If not, I'm alright--my last relationship ended about as traumatically as one can so I'd rather not re-open that can of worms unless the risk is worth the reward--and based on what I've seen representing the opposite sex lately, I'm in no hurry.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Magi

izanagi wrote:

...i was expecting someone to say like "you met her on xbox live? thats messed up" or "SHE ONLY LIVES AN HOUR AWAY??!! DUDE DONT TAKE A CHANCE!!!". but maybe im just a narcisist(is that how you spell it?).

well...my sister got married to some dude that she met from the internet. only knew him for a couple of weeks. but that's a whooooooole nother thread.

Magi

SMEXIZELDAMAN

tingle IS a creepy 37-year old! XD glad i act like my avatar!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

izanagi

@Magi - holy crap, that must have one heck of a nude pic he sent her =0

@Stevie - i lol'd _

@creepy 37-year-old - i guess thats a good point, but is that really something to be proud of o.O i mean if you keep it up that person you like'll pop your balloons(and not in the good way)

izanagi

DjPhatskillz

i have a girlfriend. her name is Tifa Lockheart. i have been dating her for about 12 years now.

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I only act like tingle because on this forum i AM tingle! I dont really act liek tingle that much anyways. now im sad
No i don't have a girlfriend...yes i answered the question again for about the 4th time!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

izanagi

oooooooooohhh, now i understand. i probably read your posts like your tingle all the time cuz of your avatar, but thats a whole different thread, thats still alive i think. but i dont mind if answer 40 times, i wanna try and keep this thread afloat : )

izanagi

Xkhaoz

I had a weird dream last night. Well, I can't remember much, but there was a paper saying Me + Other girl. I kind of like the other girl, but I like the one I said before more, so what does this mean?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

izanagi

i suggest googleing dream symbols(or something of that nature). dreams are a way for your unconsious mind to express its self. perhaps this other girl is better suited for you, maybe its a warning to stay away, theres lots of things it could be and its important to interpret it.

izanagi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.