Forums

Topic: Do you complete games 100%

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

DreamyViridi

Sometimes I do without intention. It depends on the game and what I have to do in it to get 100%.
It's all a matter of if I'm having enough fun to go for it!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kevlar44

Most but occasionally if it's too tedious i won't. I didn't do all the pictograph nonsense in Windwaker for example, or the Green Stars in Galaxy 2 as another example. I do plan on getting all the Green Stars when i play through it again though, who knows when that'll be though since i beat it years ago now.

Kevlar44

Kevlar44

blaisedinsd wrote:

Not usually with the main exception being Mario games. I didn't quite finish all the green stars in Galaxy 2, got about half but I did 100% Galaxy 1. I 100% NSMB Wii and NSMBU and I have come close on NSMB DS but my game kept getting erased by my kids...I did not 100% NSLU. 3D land I did 100% but 3D world I did not beat those last final levels...maybe I will go back to them eventually but I saw many people say they were not worth it...that Mystery box thing seems like a PIA.

Zelda games I almost never except for the first NES original

Metroid I would go through a couple of times for Samus to take off more clothes but usually never got the highest level...thinking mostly of Zero Mission where there was some very difficult unlocks...maybe if it comes to Wii U and I get save states I can do it.

Best levels in the game.

I find Zelda games are usually the best to 100% but like i said there are exceptions. Minish Cap and the trophies is another Zelda i said screw it about.

I didn't bother to 100% Zero Mission but Super Metroid and Metroid 2 i did, never played Fusion or the Prime games.

Kevlar44

Inkling

Nope

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Kevlar44

unrandomsam wrote:

Even NSMBU I have 5*'s 99 lives on both NSMBU and NSLU - All the challenges done but I have only played Boost Rush twice and I don't even know the 3rd one along is. I have also not really played NSLU with the NSMBU physics (I would if I could start again so as to see where I was up to - Don't want to flip it on each level).

The challenge mode in that game was awesome, did you get gold on every challenge? That's an accomplishment, trust me i know. I didn't bother with Boost Rush but there were one or two climb ones i couldn't get Gold on before some other game took my attention away. I was really proud of myself for a flawless speedrun of Don't.Touch.Anything. that level was not easy to do.

Kevlar44

Grumblevolcano

Varied, there are plenty of games I've got 100% (Metroid Prime 1+2, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, most Mario games, Star Fox games, etc.). There are also some games I've tried to 100% but failed in the process (e.g. Brawl due to can't get 2 stickers) and some which I know I won't be able to 100% (e.g. Yoshi games due to the 100 score expectation to unlock the bonus levels).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SCRAPPER392

It depends on how much I enjoy playing the game, and what 100% is. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 needs like a quarter of a billion credits or something to unlock all of the costure pieces, but I don't really care. Collecting the stars or star coins in Mario is simple enough. Some of the achievements or rewards are pointless after I've already played the game alot, or the requirements are too ridiculous to care(ex. 1,000,000 headshots in online matchmaking).

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

miiandmario

Ryno wrote:

I'm good with 80-90% completion. For example, I don't care about all the DKC TF puzzle pieces but unlocking all the levels is a must.

Same here

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

skywake

My backlog is around about:
30% unfinished
65% beaten (i.e. end credits and happy music)
5% completed (i.e. 100%)

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TuVictus

I'm trying to 100% triple deluxe but the stupid randomized key chains make me wanna give up. I'm at 98%

TuVictus

Commandervide0

Some games I have 100%: Fractured soul, the binding of issac, Super meat boy, Scram kitty, But trip runner 1 and 2, Mario galaxy 1 and 2, NSMB DS and wii

Commandervide0

Chris77

Probably about half the time I do. More Nintendo titles than others. Mario Galaxy 1 (never did 100% of 2), NSMB Wii. Have started on NSMBU but not in a rush. Have about 20 stars left of SMB3DW. Took about 70 hours to get Lego City to 100% but I enjoyed that a lot. Probably more likely to do 100% on the 3DS games that home console.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.