Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 50,227

LordJumpMad

As long as your new avatar is not a pony ....we have enough of that here.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

So how is trying to kill Superman going Lex, once he's dead will you help people the way Superman did?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

Brotagonist

Austroid wrote:

Its a Gargoyle from "Gargoyles!"

No way! I can't believe this!

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

HeroOfCybertron

If yellow stars turn you invincible what do blue stars do?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

Mickey

That's Digi-Awesome!

PS: I want you to count how many times that's been said to you and shoot me exactly the amount of times it's been said to you.

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

So how is trying to kill Superman going Lex, once he's dead will you help people the way Superman did?

Is that even a question? Why, I'll be better then that phony! I will rid crime from Metropolis!

Note: Lex Luthor's services only extend to Metropolis. If you want your city to be protected by Lex Luthor, you must vote Lex Luthor for president 2016, thank you for your attention.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That's Digi-Awesome!

PS: I want you to count how many times that's been said to you and shoot me exactly the amount of times it's been said to you.

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Is that even a question? Why, I'll be better then that phony! I will rid crime from Metropolis!

Note: Lex Luthor's services only extend to Metropolis. If you want your city to be protected by Lex Luthor, you must vote Lex Luthor for president 2016, thank you for your attention.

Once

So he's blinking and Sniffing AT THE SAME TIME

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic