Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,801 to 15,820 of 48,357

PanicPuppet

Does anyone know how many episodes mr. "my leg" has appeared in since SpongeBob started?

EDIT: Can't wait for Man of Steel. Never liked Superman until I saw the trailer for MoS.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Mickey

Austroid wrote:

EDIT: Can't wait for Man of Steel. Never liked Superman until I saw the trailer for MoS.

Umm... Explain?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HeroOfCybertron

I've always liked Superman and I can't wait for Man of Steel.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Drobotic

We seriously need a Deadpool animated series. :3

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

SheldonRandoms

Austroid wrote:

Does anyone know how many episodes mr. "my leg" has appeared in since SpongeBob started?

Uh....................well...................I don't know, but he's appeared in a lot of them, even in the movie, and instead of breaking his leg, his eyes broke because "BALD, BALD, BALD!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I like to watch A dult S wim

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron

3Dash wrote:

I thought that was a Cyberman at first, what is it actually?

It's Servo from Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Jaz007

You like messing with your hair don't you.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Hello there Drake...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Captain_Toad

3D spinning superman logo is making me dizzy. @_@

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

Why are your glasses so big around when you have such tiny eyes that take a far corner of the glasses.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic