General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Showing 15,781 to 15,800 of 43,137

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

15,781. Posted:

Ready for takeoff!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Vote KIng K. Rool for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U!
Support Yooka-Laylee!

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

15,782. Posted:

Greed is good.

"Books are the real treasure!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
MasterBombad

MasterBombad

15,783. Posted:

Who is that a Fire Emblem character? Maybe Marth rule 63'ed?

Take care, Mr. Iwata. Enjoy gaming up in Heaven, free of all illnesses.

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

15,784. Posted:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the 'stache...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

15,785. Posted:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

15,786. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

Your Mom: Oh, I have such high hopes for our little Anthony...

Your Dad: Shh! I think he's gonna say his first word!

You (as a baby): f...fff...fffFFFORTY CAKES!!!

Your Parents: ...

Disclaimer: This was not written to offend you, it is a joke made in fun. I am not saying your parents are ashamed of you because you say forty cakes on the internet it was just a joke. Honestly, this was just my way of saying "please tone down the forty cakes talk" in the only way I know, I really wish I could just say it but I think of you as a friend and I (in my utter bashfulness) think you'd be offended by that-now, I don't think you're easily offended, in that scenario I am in the wrong and I'm just afraid I might make a mistake and be wrong (If you couldn't tell I don't take rejection very well). I'm sorry this is turning into a really long disclaimer. I'll just say: Please don't be offended by this. Thank you.

PS:I can edit out the joke if you want...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

15,787. Posted:

Raise your left eyebrow, Luthor does

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

15,788. Posted:

Nice horse.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

15,789. Posted:

Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Vote KIng K. Rool for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U!
Support Yooka-Laylee!

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

15,790. Posted:

Untitled

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

15,791. Posted:

Gary Oak before he became some kind of Pokemon researcher or something...I miss this Gary...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

15,792. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

Your Mom: Oh, I have such high hopes for our little Anthony...

Your Dad: Shh! I think he's gonna say his first word!

You (as a baby): f...fff...fffFFFORTY CAKES!!!

Your Parents: ...

Disclaimer: This was not written to offend you, it is a joke made in fun. I am not saying your parents are ashamed of you because you say forty cakes on the internet it was just a joke. Honestly, this was just my way of saying "please tone down the forty cakes talk" in the only way I know, I really wish I could just say it but I think of you as a friend and I (in my utter bashfulness) think you'd be offended by that-now, I don't think you're easily offended, in that scenario I am in the wrong and I'm just afraid I might make a mistake and be wrong (If you couldn't tell I don't take rejection very well). I'm sorry this is turning into a really long disclaimer. I'll just say: Please don't be offended by this. Thank you.

PS:I can edit out the joke if you want...

If you wanted me to tone down on the 40 cakes, you should have just said "please tone down the forty cakes talk" then I would have, and no, i'm not offended at what you just said up there, and i'm not easily offended, even when people type me comments like "you're old, stupid, and fat" (The old comments are mostly on flipnote hatena.........kids don't understand older people truly make the better things on that website) and with all the things I did growing up, then yeah it's actually something I probably would have said as a baby. When I said "They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face" I only said that because that was Lex making this face and I noticed in your signature, you said "Bleh..." so I thought you didn't like the Ruby Spears Superman that much, so I joked about Lex's face, i'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be a troll. Also cheer up, you did the right thing and are not wrong and didn't make the mistake............well, I don't know what else to say, but all and all, i'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me for my overuse of the 40 cakes, and still think of me as a friend.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Mr-Mario

Mr-Mario

15,793. Posted:

my man thats right...who?
Rainbow it Ralph

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

15,794. Posted:

Only in the side-scrollers... and 3D land.

"Books are the real treasure!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

15,795. Posted:

Go on and whip around that sword like you're the best it's such a bore

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Marco_Rossi

Marco_Rossi

15,796. Posted:

AAAAAAHH!! My Face!........What did you do to my beautiful Face!

Edited on by Marco_Rossi

Marco_Rossi

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

15,797. Posted:

Hey Marco Rossi, we need to see you and the rest of the Metal Slug crew again in a new game, it's been to long.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

15,798. Posted:

Star-Mii!

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

Your Mom: Oh, I have such high hopes for our little Anthony...

Your Dad: Shh! I think he's gonna say his first word!

You (as a baby): f...fff...fffFFFORTY CAKES!!!

Your Parents: ...

Disclaimer: This was not written to offend you, it is a joke made in fun. I am not saying your parents are ashamed of you because you say forty cakes on the internet it was just a joke. Honestly, this was just my way of saying "please tone down the forty cakes talk" in the only way I know, I really wish I could just say it but I think of you as a friend and I (in my utter bashfulness) think you'd be offended by that-now, I don't think you're easily offended, in that scenario I am in the wrong and I'm just afraid I might make a mistake and be wrong (If you couldn't tell I don't take rejection very well). I'm sorry this is turning into a really long disclaimer. I'll just say: Please don't be offended by this. Thank you.

PS:I can edit out the joke if you want...

If you wanted me to tone down on the 40 cakes, you should have just said "please tone down the forty cakes talk" then I would have, and no, i'm not offended at what you just said up there, and i'm not easily offended, even when people type me comments like "you're old, stupid, and fat" (The old comments are mostly on flipnote hatena.........kids don't understand older people truly make the better things on that website) and with all the things I did growing up, then yeah it's actually something I probably would have said as a baby. When I said "They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face" I only said that because that was Lex making this face and I noticed in your signature, you said "Bleh..." so I thought you didn't like the Ruby Spears Superman that much, so I joked about Lex's face, i'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be a troll. Also cheer up, you did the right thing and are not wrong and didn't make the mistake............well, I don't know what else to say, but all and all, i'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me for my overuse of the 40 cakes, and still think of me as a friend.

I most certainly forgive you! Oh and to be honest the "Bleh..." was because I felt "out of it" at the time I was editing my sig. Though I do agree they definitely could've put a little more effort into the face...and the rest of the show...So yeah. I forgive you, I didn't think you were trying to be a troll. Let's just put this whole thing behind us :)

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

15,799. Posted:

Untitled

@MickeyTheGreat Thank you, and I promise, this will be the last 40 cakes for a while, but I just had to use this one, only because it was edited so well and has Batman in it.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

15,800. Posted:

so many colors

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS