Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 5,198

Sleepingmudkip

Why is the website down for me? did i miss something?

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is there any reason to download Doc Louis' Punch-Out if you have the Wii Punch-Out?

For me it is cause I am a huge Punch Out fan. Been wanting this since I heard about. Sadly when it was first offered from CN I wasn't a member yet but now I am not letting this one slip through my fingers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LaserdiscGal

The website needs to hurry up and start working!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SCRAPPER392

I was really surprised about the rewards. I'll be grabbing W101 for sure, something for my brother if he wants it, then I'll spend the rest on whatever. I have like 1680 coins or something like that, so I can get 2 big rewards at least.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Nicolai

I just got my order confirmation. *Whew. I'll stay off the site to help traffic through. There's no way digital orders will get taken down, will they? They can't exactly go out of stock.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Rezalack

I can't even make it passed the login sometimes. I'm trying to buy the Majora's bag and the Majora's puzzle and I click Buy this item and it just takes me to a blank screen. This has happened twice. The other 500 times it says the site is down or I just spin and spin when I try to login. It's great fun.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

CaviarMeths

Someone please talk me out of getting Sticker Star.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MsJubilee

CaviarMeths wrote:

Do you really want to play a Paper Mario game that has no story,no new characters nothing new that's even worth mentioning?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

CaviarMeths wrote:

The music is excellent and I rather enjoyed the game a lot. Bright and colorful and different from most games out there.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

It's a sham of an turn based RPG that has no incentive to battle enemies outside of getting coins with boss fights either taking far too long because you don't have the special sticker or being far too short because you used the special sticker. Its only redeeming factor is the music.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CaviarMeths

How's the puzzle, platforming, and adventure aspects? Will I enjoy it more if I don't play it as an RPG?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Spoony_Tech

CaviarMeths wrote:

How's the puzzle, platforming, and adventure aspects? Will I enjoy it more if I don't play it as an RPG?

Don't expect much platforming and the puzzles usually revolve around if you have the right sticker or not. From your description you won't like it at all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Alright, thanks guys. 700 coins saved.

Nicolai

That angry Mario that pops up everytime it denies you entry to the website is awesome. It's like a real club, and Mario is the beefy security, and he will not let you in, cuz you're not on the list.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

Alright, thanks guys. 700 coins saved.

Please tell me you had every other retail game that's being offered because I'm pretty sure Sticker Star is the worst one available.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.