Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 5,198

CaviarMeths

brewsky wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Alright, thanks guys. 700 coins saved.

Please tell me you had every other retail game that's being offered because I'm pretty sure Sticker Star is the worst one available.

Is Brain Age retail? Because that and Sticker Star would be the only ones ya.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nicolai

What do you guys think of the game Fluidity? Is it good, and if so, should I get the Wii one or the 3DS one?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

brewsky wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

Alright, thanks guys. 700 coins saved.

Please tell me you had every other retail game that's being offered because I'm pretty sure Sticker Star is the worst one available.

Is Brain Age retail? Because that and Sticker Star would be the only ones ya.

Yes, it is. And since you have every game except Brain Age and Sticker Star, you get a pass. Now, if you would've wanted SS over something like KI:U, then I would've flipped.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Rapwned

How is the VC version of EarthBound? Is it worth getting?

Rapwned

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Nicolai wrote:

What do you guys think of the game Fluidity? Is it good, and if so, should I get the Wii one or the 3DS one?

Both are good but I would lean towards the Wii version If only because the 3ds version has you turning the system completely around 360 for some areas. You might've also guessed no 3d either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

CaviarMeths wrote:

How's the puzzle, platforming, and adventure aspects? Will I enjoy it more if I don't play it as an RPG?

I think most people were disappointed with it because they were expecting a traditional RPG more like the original Paper Mario or TTYD. While the battle system is fun, there is no exp system so it is somewhat pointless. That never really bothered me, but it did bother a lot of other people. I think it should be viewed more as an adventure game than an RPG. The level design and puzzles were the best part of the game and I really enjoyed them.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

MsJubilee

Rapwned wrote:

How is the VC version of EarthBound? Is it worth getting?

Yes it is, if you like RPG's then it's a must.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Blast

Anybody wanna buy me Golden Sun? Just saying...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

What_Sthat

Pretty sure they'd rather get me 3D Xevious so I can complete the 3D collection.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Nicolai

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Both are good but I would lean towards the Wii version If only because the 3ds version has you turning the system completely around 360 for some areas. You might've also guessed no 3d either.

Okay, great! That one is less coins too, so I can get a better second game.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Starburst

Did anyone have the problem where they long on and it says they have no coins?

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 5343-8418-9364 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

Yoshi

Most physical rewards say it'll take 2-4 months to ship after ordering, exceptions being the 2013 Platinum Poster Set, which doesn't have a disclaimer, the first set of Super Smash Bros. posters, which says it'll ship within two months, the Zelda 3DS XL pouch, which says it'll take 3-5 months to ship, and the 2016 calendar, which says it'll ship in the summer.

So, I'm not too concerned about missing out on physical rewards, because they probably haven't even produced them yet, and they're getting initial counts of each item.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Sportsfan1712

If you reach your elite status and you spend coins will it go away? Im new to CN and I registered a lotttttt of coins

Sup

Nicolai

Sportsfan1712 wrote:

If you reach your elite status and you spend coins will it go away? Im new to CN and I registered a lotttttt of coins

No, you'll maintain your status regardless of spending. If you go to your status page under "accounts and coins," you'll actually see your total coins accumulated without the spending. It's kinda nice, cuz it also shows that amount for past years.

Got married.

Yoshi

By the way, I approve of HarmoKnight being in the list. Do consider that game if you need to spend 300 coins.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Rezalack

Managed to log on again and this time it said I wasn't even a gold member and I had 0 coins. Lol. This isn't annoying at all. If this sticks I'll be irate considering I'm platinum and have 1865 coins.. -_-

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Yoshi

Rezalack wrote:

Managed to log on again and this time it said I wasn't even a gold member and I had 0 coins. Lol. This isn't annoying at all. If this sticks I'll be irate considering I'm platinum and have 1865 coins.. -_-

Everyone's having issues like that, it's all right.

Now playing:

HandheldGuru97

Ugh, still can't log in and I've been trying for most of the day. EDIT:And it looks like me and just about everyone else... Still what a great list of titles, something for everyone (unless...you know...you already own every single-freaking-game on that 100 plus games list.. ) I'm trying to nab HarmoKnight, been waiting for a sale, which has never happened sooooooooooo I've got to register my 2DS and 3DS XL, never registered them for whatever reason. Thats another 260+ points so I should be able to get at least 3 games!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Rezalack

Alright, cool. I've been having trouble all day. Literally been trying to spend my coins since 11:00pm and haven't been able to do anything. Do you guys think they're taking orders and will make the items after or do you think these rewards are limited?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

MsJubilee

brewsky wrote:

Rezalack wrote:

Everyone's having issues like that, it's all right.

It's very annoying

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.