Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 5,198

Spoony_Tech

That's ridiculous 9.99 for shipping?? Are they crazy.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Ugh, more crap! I hope next month is better.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That's ridiculous 9.99 for shipping?? Are they crazy.

Not that....we both are in Canada yet he might not be able to ship to my location....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jacob717

Aren't codes tied to your NNID or can anyone use them? Just asking, I don't know.

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

Jacob717

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Dipper723 wrote:

Aren't codes tied to your NNID or can anyone use them?

Anyone can use them. I've seen people gift them all the time.

Okay, thanks.

Jacob717

Philip_J_Reed

Dang...I reeeeally want that Majora's Mask bag (especially as my previous CN one is starting to wear out) but I don't have enough coins.

If anyone would care to get it and have it shipped to me, I'll gladly have Amazon ship them the 3DS or WiiU game of their choice. (Availability pending, obviously...if it's some out of print thing that costs $500 then no, but anything I can still get for retail price is fair game.)

My website is in my signature...you can reach me there if you'd like!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

bro2dragons

@MasterBlaster If you would be so kind, I would be deeply grateful if you'd let me know when you get them in and sell me the second poster set for whatever your asking price (as long as it's not ridiculous, of course). I don't have the coins for it, but I love the posters and would like to have them to frame and hang with the first set to complete my kid's game-themed nursery.

You can get me directly via facebook/email at [email protected].

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Nicolai

Xyphon22 wrote:

Have people who have ordered things gotten a confirmation email? I think I successfully ordered the Zelda puzzle, and I even printed the confirmation page/receipt (a lot of good that will do without a store to take it to and if they run out), but I haven't yet received an email which I usually get within minutes of ordering something. And whenever I go to check my account, it says I have 0 coins and no history, so I can't see if it is there or not.

I have 600 coins taken from my account for the Zelda XL bag, but no confirmation email. I never even got the receipt.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

HollywoodHogan

bro2dragons wrote:

@MasterBlaster If you would be so kind, I would be deeply grateful if you'd let me know when you get them in and sell me the second poster set for whatever your asking price (as long as it's not ridiculous, of course). I don't have the coins for it, but I love the posters and would like to have them to frame and hang with the first set to complete my kid's game-themed nursery.

You can get me directly via facebook/email at [email protected].

Sorry man, I was only kidding. I'm not a scalper.

Friend to all SJW's

bro2dragons

MasterBlaster wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

Sorry man, I was only kidding. I'm not a scalper.

Well, dang. If you actually have the extra coins, I would buy one from you, but I get now that I should have seen the sarcasm. To be fair, though, I think there's a difference between selling something like this for a reasonable price that can only be otherwise obtained through special means and buying tons of common products just to lower supply and resell for multiple times original value. Selling Club Nintendo rewards (again, reasonably) could be just a way to get limited products into more fans' hands.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

PokeMario

I swear, the physical rewards better still be there when the site starts working again.

Does anyone know any tricks to getting into the site?

Edited on by PokeMario

PokeMario

komodo182

Just fyi-got an emai back from nintendo. It is below:

At this time, we haven't made any announcements stating that more digital rewards will be added; however, you never know what the future may hold. I would suggest keeping an eye on the Club Nintendo website for any news or announcements.

As for the Elite Status Gifts for the 2015 Club Nintendo Year, I'm happy to share the available information with you. You will have until 3/31/2015 to register any remaining games or systems and complete your surveys to qualify for this years Elite Status Gift. After this date you will no longer be able to earn Coins or register any products with Club Nintendo. On 4/01/2015 any members that qualify for this years Elite Status Gift will have the option to choose their gift. These gifts must me selected before 4/30/2015 in order to receive your item.

For all of the latest Club Nintendo news and announcements, please visit the Club Nintendo website (https://club.nintendo.com).

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Edited on by komodo182

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

PokeMario

Also, did anyone else notice that there are less eligible Wii games?

PokeMario

Ryu_Niiyama

I was going to get that messenger bag but I may just get games... there are a few here that I don't have.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Yoshi_Prime

The physical rewards aren't really anything special to me, but I see some nice-looking downloads. If only I had my Wii U at my apartment instead of my friend's. Probably won't stop me from getting The Wonderful 101 though.

Yoshi_Prime

Tasuki

So is this it for the rewards or will there be more offered after these ones? The reason I am asking is I am wondering if I should spend all my coins now or save them.

I am getting Doc Louis' Punch Out for sure to go with my Punch Out collection. But after that I am not sure what else to get.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.