Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 5,198

LordJumpMad

I hope it's a figure, so I can sell it on eBay.
Those fools would buy anything

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Yoshi

mystman12 wrote:

Are the Platinum rewards limited in stock? Like, if Nintendo Announces something amazing for Platinum members, and I only hear about five hours after the announcement, could I end up being too late to get some rewards?

No, the rewards are not limited in stock because Nintendo doesn't even start producing the rewards until after the window of opportunity for choosing your reward has closed (usually you get about a month to choose). If you choose a physical reward, you most likely definitely will be waiting until December to get it.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NavySpheal

brewsky wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

Are the Platinum rewards limited in stock? Like, if Nintendo Announces something amazing for Platinum members, and I only hear about five hours after the announcement, could I end up being too late to get some rewards?

No, the rewards are not limited in stock because Nintendo doesn't even start producing the rewards until after the window of opportunity for choosing your reward has closed (usually you get about a month to choose). If you choose a physical reward, you most likely definitely will be waiting until December to get it.

Pretty much what this guy said. You've got plenty of time to redeem, and it isn't limited. The website WILL be down on the first few days of announcement. The amount of web traffic is crazy on that day.

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

NavySpheal

@Retro_on_theGo Don't forget those free releases, too. Zen Pinball 2, Poke Bank/Transporter, that Rusty baseball game, things like that. Those net you free coins.

SuperMikey

PrincessSugoi wrote:

I'm still so mad at myself for not connecting my 3DS to the internet earlier, I missed out on a bunch of points from a handful of games I had already downloaded. :-/

I think I've heard that if you call Nintendo, you can have them manually register the purchases into Club Nintendo, even if they were before you hooked up your system to Club Nintendo.

Links to my dating profiles:
http://www.gamerdater.com/index.php?page=gamerProfile&profile=811989
http://gamingpassions.com/dating/supamaikeru64/profile/

At any rate, have a good one! :D

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8352-3772 | Nintendo Network ID: WhiteBlaze

maceng

Rukiafan wrote:

How long do Club Nintendo Coins last before expiring?

Two years.
LOVE your avatar!!!!

maceng

PrincessSugoi

@SuperMikey

I think I read something like that before, I'll give it a shot after the year is up so in case it works all those points can go towards my 2015 Gold/Platinum status. Thank you.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

maceng

How about some of the Ambassador games for the 3DS, Nintendo? Like the Minish Cap or Metroid Fusion, please?

I hope they have something like a Mario Kart related figurine. I have seen some MArio Kart Wii U propaganda with Rosalina next to them in a very tight outfit. I'll love to have that as a figuirne, or one with peach or Daisy or even Toadette!!

maceng

Yoshi

maceng wrote:

How about some of the Ambassador games for the 3DS, Nintendo? Like the Minish Cap or Metroid Fusion, please?

If they offer an Ambassador game, I will flip.

Then I would have quite a dilemma on my hands, and I wouldn't know which reward to choose.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Tasuki

Ok so I am 180 coins short of reaching Platinum status this year . My brother picked up MK8 and said I could have the CN code and free game (My CN account is linked to his Wii U long story not going to get into it now). So my question is should I enter the code for MK8 and get the coins and the coins for the free game now or should I just wait till July 1st to register it and use the coins for next year?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SCRAPPER392

@Tasuki
I think you'd still be short by 30-50 coins, so you'd be better off saving them.

Mario Kart 8 - 60 + 10 bonus(for first month) + 10 post play = 80 coins
Free game - 40-60 coins + 10 post play = 50-70 coins

So the maximum amount of coins you would get are 130 or 150 coins, which means you would still have to buy something to make platinum status.

I've only missed platinum status one year out all the ones they had. I missed the year they gave away those pins.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

SCAR392 wrote:

@Tasuki
I think you'd still be short by 30-50 coins, so you'd be better off saving them.

So the maximum amount of coins you would get are 130 or 150 coins, which means you would still have to buy something to make platinum status.

I've only missed platinum status one year out all the ones they had. I missed the year they gave away those pins.

It's also too late to get the post play surveys because they appear one week later and the last day is Monday. So subtract 20 coins from that total.

Now playing:

Tasuki

brewsky wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@Tasuki

It's also too late to get the post play surveys because they appear one week later and the last day is Monday. So subtract 20 coins from that total.

That's what I was thinking guys thanks for the response. If I thought I could get those last few coins by the end of June I would do it but honestly there is no way that I can since I have rent coming up. I figured that since the free game offer doesn't expire till the end of July that I might as well wait and register it when the new CN year start since using them now wont matter.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

iphys

So we never got that Brain Age DS game for free like everyone else. I hope they're not saving it to use as one of the gold reward choices for NA, ugh.

Oh, and the Pikmin bag sold out, so there is now officially nothing I would ever consider redeeming for on the site. They restocked the Mario greeting cards that sold out, so I hope that doesn't mean they can easily keep printing those off forever instead of offering us a new reward.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

NavySpheal

This wait is killing me. Last day to register coins is tomorrow, I believe. @iphys If Brain Age is chosen as a reward, that would be terrible. If Japan and Europe get it free, hopefully we do too. And bring us Super Mario Deluxe while you're at it, too.

I'm still waiting for my official Reginator action figure, with over 30 action phrases, Nintendo.

iphys

The thing that's killing me is my optimism/pessimism over how good or awful the elite rewards will be. I'm thinking good E3 means Nintendo is finally back on a roll to give us cool elite rewards this year: Earthbound, Gold Wii wheel, special amiibos . . . . but then I look at the stuff on the rewards page and can only imagine a tumbleweed rolling through the wasteland that Club Nintendo has degenerated into.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Yoshi

Today is the last day of the Club Nintendo year! If you're trying for either Gold or Platinum Elite Status, earn those coins before the day's end! Also, if you have coins expiring, be sure to spend them so they don't go to waste! You can check if you have expiring coins by going to "Account and Coins", then "Coins and Status".

Congratulations to everyone who has achieved Elite Status! Let's hope the rewards this year are exceptional.

Now playing:

PrincessSugoi

Anyone else think one of the Platinum rewards might be the Kirby Triple Deluxe soundtrack that Japan got a while back? Or one of the game keychains? I'd like to be able to pick those up on ebay without the Japan prices and expensive shipping lol.

As a simple Gold member, I'm just hoping for a GBA or DS game.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Ralizah

I stopped filling out my surveys so I could start saving coins for the next CN year. Already platinumed my account early this year.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.