Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 5,198

PanicPuppet

GreatCrippler wrote:

Wasn't Metroid 2 one of the Virtual Console games you could buy with coins in the last month or so?

True, but I already own it in its cartridge form.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Nardar

So everyone knows the Game & Watch Collection is now in the Unavailable List.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Undead_terror

Nardar wrote:

Was just about to say that it's not there, it's a 50/50 chance of it coming back now just because it's not the most popular reward but I liked it!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

PanicPuppet

undead_terror wrote:

Nardar wrote:

Was just about to say that it's not there, it's a 50/50 chance of it coming back now just because it's not the most popular reward but I liked it!

What? It has to come back! I've been attempting to save up that many coins, only to be sucked into buying other rewards I can't pass up!
That epic Luigi pouch from way back just made me click buy so quickly...

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Nestalgic

Austroid wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Nardar wrote:

What? It has to come back! I've been attempting to save up that many coins, only to be sucked into buying other rewards I can't pass up!

I picked up a copy on ebay for $10 2 years ago. There's not much to it — I'd recommend you get the dsiware versions of one or two games since they aren't much money. It'll keep you occupied anyway.

Missing my NES games...

Ecto-1

Just so you guys know, the Wii U 30 cent games get postplay surveys worth 10 coins each!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Undead_terror

Austroid wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Nardar wrote:

I got both of the collections, and like what Nestalgic said, there is not much to it unless you want the games you can't get on the eshop, use the alarm setting and listen to the awsome menu music.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Drobotic

Should I get the Animal Crossing playing cards?I only have around 520 coins.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Nardar

The Game & Watch Collection is back up. Also the Game Card Case and the Gold Nunchuck are gone.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Undead_terror

Well Austroid, now you got a chance to get GWC for semi free now.
I was wanting to get Tingle's balloon fight from ebay a while back from ebay, but now there is no top rated sellers selling the game, I would really like it if the released over in CN NA
But is this looking promising? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tingles-Balloon-Fight-DS-Club-Nintend...

Snagrio

undead_terror wrote:

Any news on who won the kid icarus cards yet? it's taking too long!

Maybe none of us NLers got it. And unless it's like the lottery or something it isn't broadcasted who won a sweepstakes of any kind.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheDreamingHawk

I just got the cloth, and it's BIG compared to the store ones.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

GamecubeMan

Nintendo removed the 3DS game card case completely! The funny thing is that the Donkey Kong posters are back up and at one point that reward was listed as unavailable along with the game case! D:

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Snagrio

GamecubeMan wrote:

Nintendo removed the 3DS game card case completely! The funny thing is that the Donkey Kong posters are back up and at one point that reward was listed as unavailable along with the game case! D:

I'm kicking myself so hard for wasting all my coins on those posters just before all the good rewards came out...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

GamecubeMan wrote:

Maybe they're not going to get the card case back.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Sjoerd

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

Undead_terror

Sjoerd wrote:

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

It's for all, but most of us are from NA so....

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.