General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,081 to 2,100 of 3,340

AuthorMessage

Platypus

2,081. Posted:

Did anyone win one of the Kid Icarus AR card sets?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,082. Posted:

soccer686 wrote:

Did anyone win one of the Kid Icarus AR card sets?

Yea, I did!
Didn't everyone know? Ninendo already gave out the cards to the winner about a week ago.
So give up any hope of winning, since you already lost~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,083. Posted:

As of now guys the Gold Nunchuk is in the Unavailable list. So it could be gone unless they put it up again sometime.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Huachiman

2,084. Posted:

When you cash in your reward points for a game, do they give you a code to use? Has anyone traded games? Has that worked in the past?

Currently playing: DKCR, Shinobi 3 and Mega Man 9

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,085. Posted:

Does anyone have any idea when they 3DS game card cases are going to be available again?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,086. Posted:

Huachiman wrote:

When you cash in your reward points for a game, do they give you a code to use? Has anyone traded games? Has that worked in the past?

Yes, they give you a download code to use on the eShop. Go to Settings/Others on the eShop and there's a button that reads " Redeem Download Code".

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,087. Posted:

Is anyone having trouble signing into their account? The site won't let me acces my account.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,088. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is anyone having trouble signing into their account? The site won't let me acces my account.

I signed in mine alright, now for me to do some surveys to get me some coins!
Now with 625 coins and nothing to buy * sigh *

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

2,089. Posted:

Did anyone else noticed the Mario and Animal Crossing fans have disappeared. The only fan left is the pink one.
Untitled

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,090. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Did anyone else noticed the Mario and Animal Crossing fans have disappeared. The only fan left is the pink one.
Untitled

I'm glad I got the Mario & Blooper fans when I did, then (neat decorative pieces).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,091. Posted:

About a month ago they replenished them but were gone pretty fast. I never got one because it didn't interest me.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,092. Posted:

I really wanted the Animal Crossing fireworks one, guess I might settle for the pink..:*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

2,093. Posted:

I wish the next wave of downloadable games came faster.... I have 1200+ coins just sitting there, waiting to be used...

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,094. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I really wanted the Animal Crossing fireworks one, guess I might settle for the pink..:*

I got the pink one a couple months ago, it's really nice. I like it way more then the fireworks fan.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,095. Posted:

So yaw know the Toad Folders & Bookmarks is on the Unavailable list. So it could be gone.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,096. Posted:

A new reward just went up and it is good is you need something to clean with. https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/33502.do

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,097. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

A new reward just went up and it is good is you need something to clean with. https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/33502.do

The yoshi cloth looks cool and whatever but do I want to spend 400 coins on it?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

2,098. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

Neat looking and practical, my favorite kind of CN reward.

Too bad I only have 140 coins at the moment.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,099. Posted:

I have a microfiber cloth that I use to clean my 3DS' screens with. It works great! If I didn't already have that, I'd seriously consider getting this reward from CN (despite the hefty 400 coin price).

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

2,100. Posted:

Nice but... 400 coins? No way.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash