Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 5,198

TysonOfTime

Tasuki wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

Debating picking up a second 18 Case...

Suggestions?

Well I just picked up a second case so unless there is something else that you really really want or are waiting and hoping for a game you want to come to CN I say might as well get the case.

Well, I'm saving up for the Gold Nunchuck for when it comes back...

Say, how much is the Gold Nunchuck anyway?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

RevolverLink

Shmups aren't normally my thing, but I'm loving TwinBee so far.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Pokefanmum82

Nardar wrote:

Ok for those of you worried about your 3DS Game Case as "Order Problem" (check your Order Inquiries) Nintendo has responded to my email and said:

"Hello,

Thank you for writing about the 3DS Game Card Case. We are aware of the issue and orders will be entered without a problem. Please be patient and check your account in a day or two to confirm that the order shows up correctly.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Derrick M. Williams"
So everything should be fine but if you haven't received your confirmation email, some time today, I would email them and give them your order number.

well it fixed itself. i got an email saying it's been shipped. just a momentary glitch i guess

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Eel

The 3DS game case was the last thing I ordered before my account got blocked earlier this year (Not american enough lol). I haven't even seen it yet!
I can't wait to visit my uncle's house in two weeks and finally use it.

Nice to see it's available again. I would order another if I could.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

KarrotMan

Anyone who's interested in either Metroid II, 3D Classics Twinbee or Mario party 2 for free, check my Backloggery details on the link on my signature below. Thank you.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Hamsterism

Machamp_King wrote:

Since i'm on vacation in japan and i'm using my japanese account,i got the link statue and the snivy cup

I'm extremely jealous of that Snivy Cup!

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

When I downloaded Mario Party 2, I was a little upset to see that I need a Classic Controller to play.

I'll see if I can snag it for $30 bucks this payday, but not sure. I really wanna play it though!

(It made me really mad that with the newer generation console [the black and blue one] that there is no reverse compatability, and no GameCube Controller ports)

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

RR529

Got through TwinBee! Awesome game. Died on the first level when it looped over though, lol.

BTW, my high score is 1,063,700.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Klimbatize

You looped the game but you only scored just over a million? I guess you don't go for bonuses. I break a million within a level or two on that.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

RR529

Krimbatize wrote:

You looped the game but you only scored just over a million? I guess you don't go for bonuses. I break a million within a level or two on that.

I haven't played many scrolling shooters (and thus aren't that good at them, yet). I just had Solar Striker (GB) as a kid (never completed), then really just now jumped on with 3D Classics: Xevious earlier this year (haven't completed), and now 3D Classics: TwinBee (first time I've ever completed a run of one of these types of games).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Aqueous

I did not notice the Twinbee. Maybe I'll get it and order the case. it sounds much better then the icon one I have that only holds 9 DS games and 7 stylus .

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

martin760

i have not received my platinum reward, should I be worried?

martin760

TheDreamingHawk

Morphtroid wrote:

The 3DS game case was the last thing I ordered before my account got blocked earlier this year (Not american enough lol). I haven't even seen it yet!
I can't wait to visit my uncle's house in two weeks and finally use it.

Nice to see it's available again. I would order another if I could.

How'd you get blocked? If you aren't in America, couldn't you use The UK or JP CN instead?

Anyways, I don't really care about the card case (Got one earlier), so I'm saving for the game and watch ball game. I love to collect the G&W!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Snagrio

Well, I lost my only hope of getting any of the currant rewards... Oh well...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

Just hit Platinum status from registering all my Christmas games!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.