Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 141 to 160 of 5,198

Ron_DelVillano

That Game & Watch is pretty sweet.

>1200 points

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Looks like I've got some more surveys to complete.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Man those pouches look good. I've gotta go buy something to boost my coin collection.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordJumpMad

Great....more stuff i don't want......
Those 2000 coins of mys are going no where.....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Mayhem

You can buy the Japanese version of the G&W on eBay for $25-30, it's another US version of a Japanese reward. Very nice though I will say...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

tripunktoj

I hate not-game prizes, but cheers for the G&W reissue. Right now I cant log on to my account, when hit sign in (after filling in the user and password) the page is refreshed and the user and password fields are cleared, without logging. I wouldnt like my account to be hacked or banned. Anyone else is having this problem now?

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

Squiggle55

I always love to see new rewards released. getting a pouch for my future 3ds is kind of tempting. still waiting on some simple nintendo points as a choice though...

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

irken004

Bought the reversible blue/gray pouch. Fits the DS Lite, DSi and 3DS? Sweet.

warioswoods

Aw, Game & Watch looks great. Too bad I already spent about half of my coins for the last batch of awards and don't have anywhere near 1200 left.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

bboy2970

I also got the blue DS pouch for my current DSi and future 3DS! Too bad I can't get that sweet Game and Watch thing. I want a little crazy buying up like 6 items the last time a lot of items were added. Now I only have 1000 coins in there. Sucks that I'm only 200 short I would make up the difference on ebay but since I buy almost all of Nintendo's games, I literally can't find an auction for a code for a game I DON'T already own........sigh....

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

TeeJay

A new prize just went up! Reversable pouches. It makes me mad, because just two days ago I used up my points on Kirby Patches. Go Kirby! <(o_o)>

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

KaiserGX

Aww, I E-mailed Nintendo if they would restock on G&W if sold out and told me this.

Hello,

While I appreciate your concern, it is always a good idea to submit your Club Nintendo surveys. That said, however, thanks for contacting us about the Game and Watch: Balls Club Nintendo reward. Please note, while this reward is currently in stock, it is produced in limited quantities, so, if it becomes sold out, it is unlikely that we’ll be getting more in stock. I will, however, document your interest in this particular reward on the record of feedback for this item. If additional supplies become available again in the future, we’ll be sure to update the Rewards section of Club Nintendo (https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do). Since we'll be unable to alert you if this happens, we ask that you check back periodically.

Sincerely,

David Glover
Nintendo of America Inc.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

DL2

The pouches look really cool. The American rewards catalogue is so much better than Europes, you guys are so lucky I hope a Gold and Platinum member system comes to Nintendo Europe.

The newest thing in Europe's stars catalogue is this, and for a measly 750 stars its a steal!! I ordered 2, one for me and one for a friend. Have you guys seen it, is it availible outside of Europe too? Here it is.

Edited on by DL2

DL2

TeeJay

DL2 wrote:

The pouches look really cool. The American rewards catalogue is so much better than Europes, you guys are so lucky I hope a Gold and Platinum member system comes to Nintendo Europe.

The newest thing in Europe's stars catalogue is this, and for a measly 750 stars its a steal!! I ordered 2, one for me and one for a friend. Have you guys seen it, is it availible outside of Europe too? Here it is.

I was greeted with Waluigi when I clicked that link.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DL2

tristenj1992 wrote:

Oh my! It was working fine just a while ago. Heres the pics and description.

Untitled
"Mario’s been bagging coins since 1985, and now you can celebrate 25 years and counting of Super Mario Bros. with a commemorative coin bearing the pixilated plumber’s image. It even comes complete with a handy storage pouch to keep it extra shiny! Coin material: Iron, gold plated. Weight: 29 grams. Size: 40mm (diameter) x 3mm (width). Storage pouch material: Polyester and velvet."

Edited on by DL2

DL2

Linkstrikesback

Thats actually pretty cool for 750 stars, might bag one of them, who knows how long before something else worth getting appears...

Linkstrikesback

TeeJay

DL2 wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Oh my! It was working fine just a while ago. Heres the pics and description.

Untitled
"Mario’s been bagging coins since 1985, and now you can celebrate 25 years and counting of Super Mario Bros. with a commemorative coin bearing the pixilated plumber’s image. It even comes complete with a handy storage pouch to keep it extra shiny! Coin material: Iron, gold plated. Weight: 29 grams. Size: 40mm (diameter) x 3mm (width). Storage pouch material: Polyester and velvet."

That's really cool!

DL2

Linkstrikesback wrote:

Thats actually pretty cool for 750 stars, might bag one of them, who knows how long before something else worth getting appears...

Hehe you should, it could be worth quite a lot some day and its a great piece thing to have anyway for us Nintendo fans. I'll dread the day something better comes to the stars catalogue, I only have 400 stars left, haha!!

tristenj1992 wrote:

That's really cool!

Its definitely something cool for the stars catalogue! Theres not much worth buying there, less of the Japanese items. I'm glad America's catalogue is getting more Japanese items. Hopefully Nintendo of Europe will follow suit in this, and introduce the member ranking while they're at it!

Edited on by DL2

DL2

bboy2970

What is the game to stars rate in europe? Would someone in Europe be willing to order one of those sweet coins for something of equal value from the North American club? I really dig those coins!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

DL2

I have 400 stars at the momment, if you could provide 350 somehow then I wouldnt mind ordering one for you and shipping it to you. This is the star value of products from Nintendo.co.uk:

"Stars Registration hardware: Wii console = 1000 Stars, Nintendo DS = 500 Stars
Registration software: Price < £ 26 (€ 29) = 100 Stars, Price £ 26-43 (€ 29-49) = 200 Stars, Price > £ 43 (€ 49) = 250 Stars (Recommended retail price)"

If you cant get a hold of any stars, then I wish you good luck in finding someone who has enough stars to trade, I'm sure someone will be willing to!

BTW guys, I have a "Subscribe to Nintendo Power, 3 issues for free!" card with my imported Pokemon Diamond from ages ago. It has a pin on the back. If anyone wants it just ask. I dont know if it will contribute to Club Nintendo coins, but I have no use for it so I thought I'd offer.

Edited on by DL2

DL2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.