General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 141 to 160 of 4,191

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

141. Posted:

I'm turning into a Club Nintendo fanatic. I have one family account with two people in it (both me) and another account (also me). I got the Mario Hat last year and bought the Mario statue on Ebay. I also got all 4 of the Mario 25th Anniversary Commemorative Pins. Those things are so sweet. Cost a total of 1800 coins, but were worth it. Three of them are already sold out and they aren't being replenished. Next year I'll be getting two platinum rewards, I hope they're good.

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

142. Posted:

Yeah, I have the statue also. I was 50 points shy last year so I only got the calendar instead of the game... but yeah, it's a nice system. I had 1400 points the other day so I ordered the Wii wrist strap pack and the controller holder. Might get wife one of the bags, etc. Not sure what else to get since I own both game and watch galleries.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

blurays

143. Posted:

Is there anyone from Europe that would be interested in trading Club Nintendo rewards?
I have a unopened Platinum status reward from the North America Club Nintendo.
I would be interested in trading it for something near equivalent in Stars from the European Club Nintendo.

blurays

AuthorMessage

Z_Bone

144. Posted:

Europe gets crap for rewards. You don't want to trade them. Now, Japan on the other hand, them you want to trade with.

Do the Mario!

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

145. Posted:

Wowee Zowee! New Rewards:
Game and Watch: Ball
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/15515.do
Reversible pouches
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-category-details/a/18504.do

Unfortunately for me I spent all my coins on both Game and Watch Collections, posters, game cases, pins, and messenger bags so I don't have any coins left to buy the best thing they put on the site thus far...sigh. Looks like I need to buy more Nintendo games...

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

146. Posted:

Sweet a Game & Watch! :o

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

147. Posted:

That Game & Watch is pretty sweet.

>1200 points

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Looks like I've got some more surveys to complete.

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

148. Posted:

Man those pouches look good. I've gotta go buy something to boost my coin collection.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

149. Posted:

Great....more stuff i don't want......
Those 2000 coins of mys are going no where.....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Mayhem

150. Posted:

You can buy the Japanese version of the G&W on eBay for $25-30, it's another US version of a Japanese reward. Very nice though I will say...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

151. Posted:

I hate not-game prizes, but cheers for the G&W reissue. Right now I cant log on to my account, when hit sign in (after filling in the user and password) the page is refreshed and the user and password fields are cleared, without logging. I wouldnt like my account to be hacked or banned. Anyone else is having this problem now?

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

152. Posted:

I always love to see new rewards released. getting a pouch for my future 3ds is kind of tempting. still waiting on some simple nintendo points as a choice though...

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

irken004

153. Posted:

Bought the reversible blue/gray pouch. Fits the DS Lite, DSi and 3DS? Sweet.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

warioswoods

154. Posted:

Aw, Game & Watch looks great. Too bad I already spent about half of my coins for the last batch of awards and don't have anywhere near 1200 left.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64
Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

155. Posted:

I also got the blue DS pouch for my current DSi and future 3DS! Too bad I can't get that sweet Game and Watch thing. I want a little crazy buying up like 6 items the last time a lot of items were added. Now I only have 1000 coins in there. Sucks that I'm only 200 short :( I would make up the difference on ebay but since I buy almost all of Nintendo's games, I literally can't find an auction for a code for a game I DON'T already own........sigh....

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

156. Posted:

Damn, I guess I will have to wait till June-July to register the codes which I think will only get me 800. I hope the G&W is still there. Btw anyone have NSMBW and Mario Kart Wii codes? Will trade for DS codes as well.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

157. Posted:

A new prize just went up! Reversable pouches. It makes me mad, because just two days ago I used up my points on Kirby Patches. Go Kirby! <(o_o)>

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

158. Posted:

Aww, I E-mailed Nintendo if they would restock on G&W if sold out and told me this.

Hello,

While I appreciate your concern, it is always a good idea to submit your Club Nintendo surveys. That said, however, thanks for contacting us about the Game and Watch: Balls Club Nintendo reward. Please note, while this reward is currently in stock, it is produced in limited quantities, so, if it becomes sold out, it is unlikely that we’ll be getting more in stock. I will, however, document your interest in this particular reward on the record of feedback for this item. If additional supplies become available again in the future, we’ll be sure to update the Rewards section of Club Nintendo (https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do). Since we'll be unable to alert you if this happens, we ask that you check back periodically.

Sincerely,

David Glover
Nintendo of America Inc.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

DL2

159. Posted:

The pouches look really cool. The American rewards catalogue is so much better than Europes, you guys are so lucky :D I hope a Gold and Platinum member system comes to Nintendo Europe.

The newest thing in Europe's stars catalogue is this, and for a measly 750 stars its a steal!! I ordered 2, one for me and one for a friend. Have you guys seen it, is it availible outside of Europe too? Here it is.

Edited on by DL2

DL2

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

160. Posted:

DL2 wrote:

The pouches look really cool. The American rewards catalogue is so much better than Europes, you guys are so lucky :D I hope a Gold and Platinum member system comes to Nintendo Europe.

The newest thing in Europe's stars catalogue is this, and for a measly 750 stars its a steal!! I ordered 2, one for me and one for a friend. Have you guys seen it, is it availible outside of Europe too? Here it is.

I was greeted with Waluigi when I clicked that link.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92