Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 121 to 140 of 5,198

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I really wish they would bring that mario case back some day. I'm kicking myself for getting the G&W collection that i never play as opposed to the game case.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

iphys

I think Grill-Off is worth the 80 coins, but it's basically just a simple fun little game that you play maybe 1 or 2 games at a time before you get tired of it. If you could buy it with Nintendo points, I'd say it's like a 200-point game.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

TheBaconator

Looks like the Kirby Patch played a little bit too much 3DS when it was a young child:
Untitled

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

bboy2970

@ballkirby1: That freakin sucks! If I were in your position I would contact Nintendo and complain. I would be totally pissed if my patches showed up like that.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

KnucklesSonic8

Funny thing is I didn't even realize until I saw the article and I've had them for weeks.

KnucklesSonic8

TheBaconator

It ain't my position, it's some one else's, but will be mine soon enough when mine come in.

Edited on by TheBaconator

TheBaconator

The eyes...Look at them! It's scary stuff.

KnucklesSonic8

The same way I did when I got them.

KnucklesSonic8

Stuffgamer1

To clarify, the one on the right is how it SHOULD be and the one on the left is how it IS, yes? I'd definitely complain to Nintendo about that. Creepy manufacturing errors are creepy! Shudder

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

RowdyRodimus

I was trying to find stuff to use my points for so I ordered the messenger bag (already had both poster sets) since none of the other stuff appealed to me at all and since I'm like a walking library it might be useful. I ordered it Monday (12-27) and it was here Wed. (12-29) it's not like I'm near Washington or anything. Just made me wonder why it took two weeks from the day they said they sent out the Platinum Award until I got it.

I had 250 points left and my niece saw the tote bag today and wanted it so I made her order it herself. It might not sound like a big thing but considering she's four it was a big deal for her to type out her name and address (I spelled them out for her) and order it. Of all the stuff she got for Christmas, she's more excited to take the tote bag she ordered with her Uncle Chris to show and tell than anything. She spent all night telling us how she's going to use it to bring her clothes and dolls in it when she spends the night.

You know, being an uncle is the best thing that ever happened to me and I thank God everyday for it. I just hope all the stuff I do (such as having her type out her name and address and showing her how to measure ingredients for cakes, she loves to make cakes with me,) helps her out in the long run. Her little sister is starting to get in on the act, too. At two weeks from being years old, she can put those little alphabet magnets in the right order from A-Z on the magnetic whiteboard easel and chalkboard I got them for Christmas-yeah, I taught her the alphabet in a week lol (now watch them say she's too smart and that she's autistic lol)

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

Z_Bone

I'm turning into a Club Nintendo fanatic. I have one family account with two people in it (both me) and another account (also me). I got the Mario Hat last year and bought the Mario statue on Ebay. I also got all 4 of the Mario 25th Anniversary Commemorative Pins. Those things are so sweet. Cost a total of 1800 coins, but were worth it. Three of them are already sold out and they aren't being replenished. Next year I'll be getting two platinum rewards, I hope they're good.

Do the Mario!

SphericalCrusher

Yeah, I have the statue also. I was 50 points shy last year so I only got the calendar instead of the game... but yeah, it's a nice system. I had 1400 points the other day so I ordered the Wii wrist strap pack and the controller holder. Might get wife one of the bags, etc. Not sure what else to get since I own both game and watch galleries.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

blurays

Is there anyone from Europe that would be interested in trading Club Nintendo rewards?
I have a unopened Platinum status reward from the North America Club Nintendo.
I would be interested in trading it for something near equivalent in Stars from the European Club Nintendo.

blurays

Z_Bone

Europe gets crap for rewards. You don't want to trade them. Now, Japan on the other hand, them you want to trade with.

Do the Mario!

TheBaconator

Wowee Zowee! New Rewards:
Game and Watch: Ball
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/15515.do
Reversible pouches
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-category-details/a/18504.do

Unfortunately for me I spent all my coins on both Game and Watch Collections, posters, game cases, pins, and messenger bags so I don't have any coins left to buy the best thing they put on the site thus far...sigh. Looks like I need to buy more Nintendo games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.