Xkhaoz

122. Posted:

I luv my messenger bag :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

salty1264

123. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Does anyone ever actually use wrist straps? I know you're supposed to, but I don't unless people come over and I'm worried they might flail the wiimotes around like crazy.

i only do in stuff like wii sports and wii sports resort but the jacket sucks i hate it

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

AuthorMessage

93jam

124. Posted:

I'm debating whether to get Grill Off, and the DS Lite Case, or should I wait and save my points?

93jam

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

125. Posted:

Hmm, maybe wait a bit more if those are the only two things you're debating over.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

93jam

126. Posted:

I figured I would get the case, but is Grill Off any good?

93jam

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

127. Posted:

I really wish they would bring that mario case back some day. I'm kicking myself for getting the G&W collection that i never play as opposed to the game case.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

iphys

128. Posted:

I think Grill-Off is worth the 80 coins, but it's basically just a simple fun little game that you play maybe 1 or 2 games at a time before you get tired of it. If you could buy it with Nintendo points, I'd say it's like a 200-point game.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

129. Posted:

Looks like the Kirby Patch played a little bit too much 3DS when it was a young child:
Untitled

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

irken004

130. Posted:

@ballkirby1 Aaawkward.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

131. Posted:

@ballkirby1: That freakin sucks! If I were in your position I would contact Nintendo and complain. I would be totally pissed if my patches showed up like that.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

132. Posted:

Funny thing is I didn't even realize until I saw the article and I've had them for weeks.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

133. Posted:

It ain't my position, it's some one else's, but will be mine soon enough when mine come in.

Edited on by TheBaconator

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

134. Posted:

???
Whats the issue?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

135. Posted:

The eyes...Look at them! It's scary stuff.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

136. Posted:

Oh, lol how did I miss that! :D

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

137. Posted:

The same way I did when I got them. :P

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

138. Posted:

To clarify, the one on the right is how it SHOULD be and the one on the left is how it IS, yes? I'd definitely complain to Nintendo about that. Creepy manufacturing errors are creepy! Shudder

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

RowdyRodimus

139. Posted:

I was trying to find stuff to use my points for so I ordered the messenger bag (already had both poster sets) since none of the other stuff appealed to me at all and since I'm like a walking library it might be useful. I ordered it Monday (12-27) and it was here Wed. (12-29) it's not like I'm near Washington or anything. Just made me wonder why it took two weeks from the day they said they sent out the Platinum Award until I got it.

I had 250 points left and my niece saw the tote bag today and wanted it so I made her order it herself. It might not sound like a big thing but considering she's four it was a big deal for her to type out her name and address (I spelled them out for her) and order it. Of all the stuff she got for Christmas, she's more excited to take the tote bag she ordered with her Uncle Chris to show and tell than anything. She spent all night telling us how she's going to use it to bring her clothes and dolls in it when she spends the night.

You know, being an uncle is the best thing that ever happened to me and I thank God everyday for it. I just hope all the stuff I do (such as having her type out her name and address and showing her how to measure ingredients for cakes, she loves to make cakes with me,) helps her out in the long run. Her little sister is starting to get in on the act, too. At two weeks from being years old, she can put those little alphabet magnets in the right order from A-Z on the magnetic whiteboard easel and chalkboard I got them for Christmas-yeah, I taught her the alphabet in a week lol (now watch them say she's too smart and that she's autistic lol)

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

140. Posted:

That was cute, thanks for sharing that.:) I wish I was like that with a daughter someday.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX