Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 161 to 180 of 5,198

bboy2970

@DL2: Sorry, I got no way of obtaining stars. That offer is really generous though! Since you live in Europe, is 750 stars like, a lot? Like about how much money would have to be spent to get that?

EDIT: I'll take it dude! I could always use more coins!

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

DL2

bboy2970 wrote:

@DL2: Sorry, I got no way of obtaining stars. That offer is really generous though! Since you live in Europe, is 750 stars like, a lot? Like about how much money would have to be spent to get that?

EDIT: I'll take it dude! I could always use more coins!

Thats ok, good luck getting one! I'm sure they'll be all over ebay within 8 weeks, thats when the entire first batch should be dispatched. Its quite a bit, any game above £43 is 250 stars and the average Nintendo Wii game is £45. I've been buying only Wii games for a while. £180 would get 1,000 stars.
The coin is unusually cheap though! There are freaking wall decals (stickers) of 4 Mario Characters at 4,000 stars right now! You can check out the stars catalogue at http://nintendo.co.uk -> Club Nintendo -> Stars Catalogue and see the items.

Sure thing buddy, I cant find a way to private message you so I'll post it here and hope you get it first! EQD-EZLZ-ZECF-LF3
If it doesnt work I dunno whats wrong, its not been used. Hope it works!

Edited on by DL2

DL2

bboy2970

@DL2: Thanks dude! the code worked like a charm! now just 270 more to go for the Game and Watch replica

DL2

Wahoo! Glad it worked. Hope you manage to redeem the G&W replica soon!

Edited on by DL2

DL2

bboy2970

Yeah, me too. If it can last without being sold out for 45 more days and I get a chance to register my 3DS stuff, I'll barely make it. I have a feeling I won't get that lucky though Oh, and I just looked at the catalog for you guys. Your catalog is actually really great! I would give anything to be able to buy that gold Wii Wheel and SNES controller!

DL2

Fingers crossed that you'll be able to!
You think so? I guess theres some good stuff there now I look at it... I can guarantee all the good stuff will be there for ages though haha, not many people redeem them because of the high amount of stars needed. The Wii wheel and SNES controller have been there for a few months now. The golden Zelda statue is near impossible to get, though, at 1,500 stars! Haha!

I still cant believe that the DSi socks cost 1,000. Thats terrible when the Mario coin is 750, and it comes with a freaking pouch! A pouch alone would usually go for 750 alone lol. The prices need sorting out!

Edited on by DL2

DL2

DL2

Crosses fingers and toes for all of you

DL2

RoyalBlur

tristenj1992 wrote:

DL2 wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

I was greeted with Waluigi when I clicked that link.

Oh my! It was working fine just a while ago. Heres the pics and description.

Untitled
"Mario’s been bagging coins since 1985, and now you can celebrate 25 years and counting of Super Mario Bros. with a commemorative coin bearing the pixilated plumber’s image. It even comes complete with a handy storage pouch to keep it extra shiny! Coin material: Iron, gold plated. Weight: 29 grams. Size: 40mm (diameter) x 3mm (width). Storage pouch material: Polyester and velvet."

That's really cool!

It's like so MAGNIFICENT!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

Question: I just got the Kirby Patches in the mail, and I'm thinking of sticking them on my 3DS when I get one.
Think they'll both fit?
I asked the question here because I don't think it's worth creating a whole new topic over.

Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DL2

@KaiserGX Does that mean its out of stock? If so then aww man! Hope its back in stock soon, that sure was fast... speaking of out of stock, the Mario coin has been pulled from the Stars Catalogue, its no longer there.

tristenj1992 wrote:

Question: I just got the Kirby Patches in the mail, and I'm thinking of sticking them on my 3DS when I get one.
Think they'll both fit?
I asked the question here because I don't think it's worth creating a whole new topic over.

Untitled

Club Nintendo said that the patches are 2.5 inches in size. The 3DS is 5.3 Inches wide and 2.9 inches high.
I made this pic where the patches are to scale with the 3DS based on the official measurements and it doesnt look like the patches will fit on nicely:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by DL2

DL2

TeeJay

DL2 wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Think they'll both fit?

Untitled

Club Nintendo said that the patches are 2.5 inches in size. The 3DS is 5.3 Inches wide and 2.9 inches high.
I made this pic where the patches are to scale with the 3DS based on the official measurements and it doesn't look like the patches will fit on nicely:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Wow, you put a lot of work into your answer! Thanks! (Sigh) Well, Kirby doesn't have a crown...maybe I can just put him on? I could find somewhere else to put poor Prince Fluff.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Colors

DL2 wrote:

tristenj1992 wrote:

I was greeted with Waluigi when I clicked that link.

Oh my! It was working fine just a while ago. Heres the pics and description.

Untitled

That's awesome. is that available in north america?
"Mario’s been bagging coins since 1985, and now you can celebrate 25 years and counting of Super Mario Bros. with a commemorative coin bearing the pixilated plumber’s image. It even comes complete with a handy storage pouch to keep it extra shiny! Coin material: Iron, gold plated. Weight: 29 grams. Size: 40mm (diameter) x 3mm (width). Storage pouch material: Polyester and velvet."

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

DL2

tristenj1992 wrote:

Wow, you put a lot of work into your answer! Thanks! (Sigh) Well, Kirby doesn't have a crown...maybe I can just put him on? I could find somewhere else to put poor Prince Fluff.

Hehe, no problem! Kirby could fit but the hinge might bend him and depending on how sticky the back of the patch is, it may not stick permanently if it reaches the curved edges of the 3DS lid. Maybe if you trimmed around the patch a little with scissors Kirby would just about fit. He might be able to just fit properlly though if you put him in a good place. Aww, poor Prince Fluff!

Edited on by DL2

DL2

Hokori

wheres my kirby frisby or Gold Wii Wheel or TV wii remote

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LordJumpMad

I would love to get my hands on That Gold Coins!
sadly, it not for US

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

bboy2970

Those sweet coins are already gone!? This sucks! Hopefully the US gets them in the future but somehow I doubt we will since our 25th anniversary thing was last year

irken004

Got my blue pouch today. It's pretty cool, and bigger than I imagined. I put my DSi in it and it only took up about 3/4 of the room inside it. You can add some DS carts though to fill it up

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.