General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 101 to 120 of 4,327

AuthorMessage

Ron_DelVillano

101. Posted:

Wrist straps are... cool. I do like the new Kirby patches though. I might grab some of those. Also, they apparently just restocked the other stuff. Sorry to anyone who blew their coins rather than waiting for the restock :(

Nintendo Life staff

I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano

AuthorMessage

Deviant_Mugen

102. Posted:

And those Kirby patches...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

103. Posted:

I'm quite pleased. I saved up my coins in anticipation of a restock of the 2 bags and ordered both today and even had enough left over to get some sweet Kirby patches! I think those wrist straps are a complete rip off though. The straps themselves don't even have anything Mario on them, they're just colors....

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

104. Posted:

I'm saving up for G&W 2, but I've gotten the Mario screensavers too. The rewards catalog is really starting to fill out nicely. If I was still a student, I would love to get the tote bags or kirby patches. But as it is, I can't think of any time I could really wear them. At any rate, I'm happy to see them adding so much stuff recently!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

105. Posted:

I wouldn't even put the Kirby Patches on anything. I can't really use my Club Nintendo items (except for the Game & Watch games) because I think I'm gonna ruin them lol. Well except for the DS case and Wii Remote Holder.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

iphys

106. Posted:

Does anyone ever actually use wrist straps? I know you're supposed to, but I don't unless people come over and I'm worried they might flail the wiimotes around like crazy.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

107. Posted:

No, I used to get PO, that it got in the way sometimes. I hated adjusting it when I replaced the batteries.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

blink83

108. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Does anyone ever actually use wrist straps? I know you're supposed to, but I don't unless people come over and I'm worried they might flail the wiimotes around like crazy.

I always do. It just doesn't feel right with out it on. I hate people who think thier too good to wear the wrist straps thinking its for little kids or whatever. Same with the jacket. I mean come on it looks and feels better with the strap and jacket on. I wear the strap whether I'm playing wii sports resort or nsmbw or smb on the vc.

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

AuthorMessage

ArmoredGoomba

109. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I use the jackets for comfort, but I find the wrist straps pointless. I'm old enough to know to hold onto the remote at all time (and most games don't even have much motion control anyway). If I wear the strap to play mario galaxy I may as well attach a strap to a gamecube controller to play Mario Sunshine.

ArmoredGoomba

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

110. Posted:

Love the Jacket, straps... sometimes I don't like wearing it, or if I don't it feels odd just there... so it took it off.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

111. Posted:

glad to see they restocked the bags. I ordered a tote bag this time for grocery shopping for 250 coins. and is it just me, or did they lower the coin cost? i thought the tote bag costed as much as the messenger bag before. either way, 250 coins for that bag is the first award i've pulled the trigger on, seems like a good deal to me.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

112. Posted:

No, it's always been that price.

I always use wrist straps personally, but those coloured ones hardly seem special enough to warrant a 450 Coin price tag. That's just nuts, considering you could get a Messenger Bag for 100 more!

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

113. Posted:

here's a question, why don't they let me buy nintendo points with my rewards? that's all I really want. even game stop rewards let's me buy nintendo points... why not nintendo?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

114. Posted:

@Squiggle55: idk, it makes no sense to me that they don't either. they let you do so in EU... there was a survey recently asking us what we wanted to see in new rewards. i know i put that as one of my responses :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

TheLonelyGamer

115. Posted:

I ordered the Kirby and Prince Fluff Epic Yarn patches today, gonna stick them on my wall.

3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825
My Backloggery
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Life Chat!

AuthorMessage

Shane904

116. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I wear my strap when Im moving the wiimote around, but for games like NSMBW and Mario Kart, I dont

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage

Aviator

117. Posted:

Australia got the fans today.

But only Mario and Fireworks one.

I wouldn't buy any of them, but I wished we got the Blooper one.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

118. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@Squiggle55: idk, it makes no sense to me that they don't either. they let you do so in EU... there was a survey recently asking us what we wanted to see in new rewards. i know i put that as one of my responses :3

I know it's all I'd cash my coins in for, maybe they're scared they'll end up with warehouses full of junk :)

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

119. Posted:

Has anyone noticed that they removed this?

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, SSB 3DS

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

120. Posted:

shinesprite wrote:

Has anyone noticed that they removed this?

that's too bad. hopefully they'll give us some useful 3ds accessories instead, the new cartridges with the little bump might not fit in those.