Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 101 to 120 of 5,198

blink83

iphys wrote:

Does anyone ever actually use wrist straps? I know you're supposed to, but I don't unless people come over and I'm worried they might flail the wiimotes around like crazy.

I always do. It just doesn't feel right with out it on. I hate people who think thier too good to wear the wrist straps thinking its for little kids or whatever. Same with the jacket. I mean come on it looks and feels better with the strap and jacket on. I wear the strap whether I'm playing wii sports resort or nsmbw or smb on the vc.

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

ArmoredGoomba

iphys wrote:

Does anyone ever actually use wrist straps? I know you're supposed to, but I don't unless people come over and I'm worried they might flail the wiimotes around like crazy.

I use the jackets for comfort, but I find the wrist straps pointless. I'm old enough to know to hold onto the remote at all time (and most games don't even have much motion control anyway). If I wear the strap to play mario galaxy I may as well attach a strap to a gamecube controller to play Mario Sunshine.

ArmoredGoomba

Squiggle55

glad to see they restocked the bags. I ordered a tote bag this time for grocery shopping for 250 coins. and is it just me, or did they lower the coin cost? i thought the tote bag costed as much as the messenger bag before. either way, 250 coins for that bag is the first award i've pulled the trigger on, seems like a good deal to me.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KnucklesSonic8

No, it's always been that price.

I always use wrist straps personally, but those coloured ones hardly seem special enough to warrant a 450 Coin price tag. That's just nuts, considering you could get a Messenger Bag for 100 more!

KnucklesSonic8

Squiggle55

here's a question, why don't they let me buy nintendo points with my rewards? that's all I really want. even game stop rewards let's me buy nintendo points... why not nintendo?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

theblackdragon

@Squiggle55: idk, it makes no sense to me that they don't either. they let you do so in EU... there was a survey recently asking us what we wanted to see in new rewards. i know i put that as one of my responses :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Shane904

iphys wrote:

I wear my strap when Im moving the wiimote around, but for games like NSMBW and Mario Kart, I dont

Shane904

Aviator

Australia got the fans today.

But only Mario and Fireworks one.

I wouldn't buy any of them, but I wished we got the Blooper one.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Squiggle55

theblackdragon wrote:

@Squiggle55: idk, it makes no sense to me that they don't either. they let you do so in EU... there was a survey recently asking us what we wanted to see in new rewards. i know i put that as one of my responses :3

I know it's all I'd cash my coins in for, maybe they're scared they'll end up with warehouses full of junk

Squiggle55

shinesprite wrote:

Has anyone noticed that they removed this?

that's too bad. hopefully they'll give us some useful 3ds accessories instead, the new cartridges with the little bump might not fit in those.

KnucklesSonic8

Yep, it's gone for quite some time now.

KnucklesSonic8

Xkhaoz

I luv my messenger bag

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

salty1264

iphys wrote:

i only do in stuff like wii sports and wii sports resort but the jacket sucks i hate it

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

93jam

I'm debating whether to get Grill Off, and the DS Lite Case, or should I wait and save my points?

93jam

KnucklesSonic8

Hmm, maybe wait a bit more if those are the only two things you're debating over.

KnucklesSonic8

93jam

I figured I would get the case, but is Grill Off any good?

93jam

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.